Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gouri Sultane GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I had pregnancy symptoms but when I test it comes negative. How I can confirm pregnancy.
Hi I am 20 and I am having irregular periods problem my last period came on 24th feb after that till now no periods because of that I am becoming fat also my tummy is comming out please suggest.
I am a 16 year old female. My period was really weird this time. I bled very lightly all throughout. Is it normal?
If we want to have quick pregnancy in which days we can do sex after or before periods between how many days please advise me.
Hello Drs , During my pregnancy, my TSH level was 10.2,out of normal range. I have been taking thyrox 25 start from then. But I tested few days back and sees normal range. Do I need to still continue the tablet ? Or I can stop?
Hi Doctor, My friend and her girlfriend indulged in protected sex 2 weeks ago. My friend is 110% sure that, nothing was released inside. Her gf's periods also started normally, on the desired date. Its just that the flow is not as expected and little slow and also the pain which used to happen every time is less. His girlfriend recently got up from up from a heavy dancing routine and sickness. Doc prescribed her heavy dosage of antibiotics and other medicines and she also remained in work related tension few days back. Can you please tell the possible reason of this low period flow? And also, IF there's any possibility of this being related to pregnancy, what measure can be taken as they aren't planning it yet. Thanks.
My weight is increasing day by day due to this i'm having other problems too especially menstual problem what to do i'm just 21 now.
Pcos means doctor told to me I have pcos problem is there next week I have to check ovary but we are trying for 2nd baby please tell me how many months we have to wait for conceive?
Hello Doc's I missed my periods this month. LMP was on 12th Jan. I am first time pregnant & undergoing necessary treatment through localised gynaecologist. Just want to know that can we have sex now? Or is there any harm to baby if we do sex in first trimester? Please suggest upto when if we need to avoid sex. Thanks.
I had used mft tablet of mankind unwanted kit. After 16 days the bleeding not stop totally .the 2 3 droplets of brown blood types coming now a days. PLease advice
I have pcod problem .recently I came to know about it. Please tell me about the diet to take and what to avoid to recover from the problem early. I am taking medicines as suggested my gyaeno.
Sir my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) there HB 9gm/DL in this condition pregnancy held in normal.
Sir/Madam I am Married, I have hypothyroidism, my previous reading was 8.5MicroIU/ml, I have consulted physician he has increased my dosage to 50mcg, previously I was taking 25mcg. Now recently I have checked tsh level is 0.19MicroIU/ml (Normal Range Mentioned-0.30-5.5) I was shocked to see my report, it has almost gone below the normal, T3-122ng/dl (60-200) and T4-12.4microg/dl (4.5-12.0. So my question is, is it normal to have such levels what should I do now? What could be the cause, still I have not get my period. Kindly suggest?
I recently done a blood test and found lymph % as 43.1 which is little high from normal range and MCH value as 26.8 which is little low than normal. Can you help me with the reason for this and what food I need to consume to have a normal value?
My last menses date was between 30th or 31st. We had protected sex on 16th this month. We had intercourse only for just not more than 15 min. My fiance wore 2 condoms during first sex. After heavy bleeding he stopped doing it. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
I have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. My haemoglobin, sugar,thyroid tests are normal. Married for 2 and half years. Why I am not conceiving.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"