Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Goswami B CYour feedback matters!
Hi, After the operate my Gal Bladder. There r some complications after the tests a stomach cancer or gastric cancer diagnose with starting 3rd stage. Is it curable or not. If any medi. Pls prescribe. Thanx with regards.
I am 25 year old female suffering with heamoptosis early morning what does that states do I have a lung cancer ?
I am kumar, male, aged about 56 years and residing in chennai. I am suffering with digestive disorders such as lack of appetite, indigestion, severe underweight, malnutrition, slight watery stools, rapid graying of scalp and facial hair, eczema on face, constipation, and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach. I had undergone endoscopy 4 times and colonoscopy once and RUT test. Nothing was revealed except gastritis, IBS, non specific proctocolitis and GERD. I had undergone stool tests on 4 0ccasions but only once giardia lamblia was detected. Even stool culture test did not reveal anything. Is there any test to determine nature of microbiota in the intestine. I am severely under nourished and underweight. I do not feel like taking food. One gastro doctor at chennai suggest for cat scan of abdomen. I am afraid to undergo this test as I am scared of exposure to radiation. Can any one suggest some good probiotics and probiotics to cure this nuisance disease permanently. Will chronic giardiasis of long duration cause cancer? Can any good doctor advice me a good and permanent cure. Thanking you,
I am suffering from throat cancer. What treatment can I take to ease my pain. I took some radiation and chemotherapy treatment.
I am 70 years old and my frequency of urine has increased and the Doctor gave me one Urimax tablet. I am taking this tablet for the last two years. The sonography my prostrate is normal. I take exercises also. Kindly suggest some tablet or device which can control the increased frequency of Urination.
Please let me know what is the symptoms of a throat cancer and is massive smoking cause this disease?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.