Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopinath
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GopinathYour feedback matters!
I have done semen analysis test, please check the below test and let me know its normal or not. Total: 40 million rapid: 30% slow 20% non progressive: 20% immotile 30% Normal value 50% abnormal value 50% pus 2-3/hpf epithelial cells 0-1/hpf rbc 10-15/hpf sperm aggregation: absent.
I am 26 years old unmarried when ever I have sex with my girlfriend or any other girl I ejaculate in less than 30 seconds in the first shot am I having any defect why do I discharge so early in my first round.
I'm 21 years old. I use to spend much more time on laptop or on my smart phone. Due to this I was facing headache due to this I was unable to concentrate on the things, I use to feel that someone are holding my head strongly. I had already use some medicines and speticals but they don't show much effect. How can I get ride of this problem.
Hi I am getting headache daily from left side of the head, some times right side and top of the head, and weakness, some time because of the headache forgetting somenwords so what type of treatment is required to recover from this disease and whaT type of mediation is required so please kindly replay correct answer because daily I am suffering from this disease lotly.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.