Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopikrishnan S NambiarYour feedback matters!
I am breastfeeding mom of 1.8 year baby girl. I want to stop lactation but baby sucks while go to sleep two times. But I produce huge supply. If I take cabgolin and then breastfeed will it harm my baby? If harm her then after how many days of taking cabgolin can I let her suck again? Its not a fact if breast milk remains or not. Baby just get nipple in her mouth and sleep quickly. Pls help.
I am 60 years of age. I use anti-depression medication. I have ankolozing spondylitis. One doctor prescribed Indocap SR. This medication is working for me. However the doctor says do not use indocap SR daily. But my problem is if I do not take indocap sr, my body pains are severe and stiffness in the neck is making entire body becomes stiff and painful. I do not normally get any abdominal effects when I take NSAIDS. Doctor says it not good to use indocap sr on a regular basis. If I do not, my pains are severe. What should I do in this situation? Please help.
Hello. I am 16 years old. I have been suffering with extreme hair loss. I visited Dr. and they showed all kinds of treatments. Laser treatment etc. It is very costly and my parents are not recommending. Everyone has well hair in my family. Only some of my uncles who are over 50 have lost some of their hair. I've tried so many hair oils and home remedies. Still no result. I am in 10 th class and no tension is their. I want to know the treatment their is. I saw people taking supplements and pills for hail. Really worried for my hair. Can you please name some hair supplements or vitamin supplements which are appropriate for my age.
I have a small patch on the right of my face and my face is little cross will that be a reason for me to get rejected in medical examination of Indian air force ?
Proper food list. How to not sleep at night because my exam come near I am so thin how to become healthy.
I am suffering stomach problem since 2 days. My stomach getting g more bulky and acidity problem also started by tomorrow morning what should I do?
Hi I am in initial stage of hair loss. None of our ancestors have hair loss. I work as soft ware employee and I wear helmet daily, the main reason for hair loss is dandruff. Can you suggest me some tips to prevent. My heart beat rate is 100 per minute . Is it OK or do I take it serious?
My lips are always chapped. Whether its summer or winter they are always chapped. I drink 4 liters water a day.
Our hair quality is fast deteriorating.
Just as our body is made of protein complex so is our hair. It needs optimum enzyme and hormonal functioning to grow and maintain its lustre and shine.
So, what are the hair foods?
- For hair sebum production: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. These are rich in sebum producing vitamin a. 2 to 3 servings of these foods together is required daily to meet the vitamin a requirements.
- For healthy scalp: Stack up vitamin c through 1-2 servings of either citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Along with vitamin c, another powerful antioxidant is vitamin e. The sources are cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts.
- For keratin production and hair growth: Keratin is a protein which makes our hair skeleton. Hence good quality protein from dairy products, eggs, meat, soya beans, pulses needs to be taken daily. The production of keratin needs a vitamin called biotin. It is found in brewer's yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
- For general hair health: Inositol found in whole grains, brewer's yeast, liver and citrus fruits is required for healthy hair at cellular level. Also the requirement of vitamin 6 is high for the absorption of many minerals and enzyme functioning.
To prevent hair loss:
- Foods rich in vitamin b12 like chicken, fish, eggs and milk are required.
- Some minerals like iodine found in table salt and foods produced from iodine rich soil are essential for thyroid hormone regulation which is required for hair texture.
My mother is having pain in knees n joints. From last 2 years medicine are being given to her as prescribed from the doctor. Now some one told me its due to lack of calcium. Give her some amway product. Should I give her or not? And yes then what should I give her.
He is 1yr old. His scrotum got shrinked. Previously it was baggy n loose but nowadays I see its shrunk all the time. Is there anything serious?
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.