Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopikrishnan S NambiarYour feedback matters!
I often suffer from pain in the center of my head and pain around nose area. Eyes gets red. One of the nostrils gets block either left or right. Please advice prescription.
Hi my daughter has had episodes of viral fever, followed by hand foot and mouth virus and two days back she recovered from viral gastroenteritis. All this started after she joined playschool. Is there some medicines or health supplements that can build her immunity.
My mother is almost 50 age. She is getting pain on foot. She cannot able to walk at early morning after she wake. She is suffering a lot. So please give any solution for that.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I got less marks in my exams. I am feeling very much depressed. My friends got more marks than me. Sir please tell me how to get more marks.
Hi, I am 23 years old my breast was very small & i am facing lot of problems daily I want to increase my breast size is b4 I get married I used so many products creams but now use so can you kindly suggest any pills for fast growing of Brest.
I am undergoing through joint pain (Arthritis) I consulted many doctors for it but all in vain. My pain still persists. Do I have to undergo an operation and what is Navigation machine associated with Operation? What difference does it makes if it is not operated by Navigation machine?
I have cold from very long time I used some medicine but it does not gone till now. What should I do?
Hi sir, I am having cough from last 4 ti 5 months I have done TB test its negative Is it because of air pollution. Pls advice what to do if it is because of pollution?
I am suffering from a lot of pimples on my face These are disgusting and it cause me itchiness And it's irritating. please help me out.
I am a 21 year old guy having 71 kgs weight. But after doing some physical activities I feel tired mentally stressed also. Is it overweight or normal weight for me? If not then kindly suggest me fee tips.
One of my friend is suffering from pain in his left side of shoulder, neck and arm he is 27+ years old not only that he sometimes feels pain in left side of chest might be in his heart and let me tell you one fact about him he is a drug addicted he is taking spas mo proxy capsules now he wants quit it but when he is not taking that capsules he feels restless and feeling so tired. so please suggest me what will he have do he is chain smoker too is there any medicine for him because he don't want consult doctor you may understand the reaso.n so please help him I don't want loose my friend like this.
Hii docs mera bada beta uski height bht kam ha weight bhi bht km ha mai kya Kari Dr. ko dikhaya WO bolte ha agar koi dawai dete ha wright badane ki to height ruk jayegi ap bataye kya karu pls help me.
Some foods punch well above their weight in helping to reduce cholesterol levels, we call them 'Cholesterol busters'. Choosing a healthy diet, low in saturated fat is important in helping to keep your cholesterol low but you can reduce your cholesterol levels further by including these super six foods in your everyday diet
- Soya Foods: Being naturally low in saturated fat, soya foods help lower cholesterol. The special proteins in soya also appear to influence how the body regulates cholesterol too. Studies show you can lower your cholesterol by around 6% by including as little as 15g soya protein per day. Choose from: soya alternatives to milk and yogurt, soya desserts, soya meat alternatives, soya nuts, edamame beans and tofu.
- Nuts: All nuts are rich in vegetable protein, fibre, heart healthy unsaturated fats, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, natural plant sterols and a host of beneficial plant nutrients. 30-35g a day of nuts (a handful) has the potential to lower cholesterol by an average of 5%.
- Oats and Barley: Both oats and barley are rich in a form of soluble fibre called beta glucan. Once eaten beta glucan forms a gel which helps bind cholesterol in the intestines and prevent it from being absorbed. It is recommended that we eat about 3g of beta glucan per day. Foods which contain 1g or more of beta glucan can carry a cholesterol lowering claim.
- Foods fortified with plant sterols and stanols: Plant sterols are structurally similar to cholesterol and can be divided into sterols and stanols. Their cholesterol lowering effects have been known for some time. Plant sterols/stanols are naturally found in a wide range of foods such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. However, for most people, it is not possible to achieve the optimum intake from ordinary foods.
- Fruits and vegetables: All fruits and vegetables are low in saturated fat so eating more helps to keep saturated fat intake low. Fruit and vegetables are also a valuable source of cholesterol lowering soluble fibres. Try to include at least one pulse (beans, peas, lentils) everyday. Other rich sources of soluble fibre include sweet potato, aubergene, okra (ladies finger), broccoli, apples, strawberry and prunes.
- Foods rich in unsaturated fats: Keeping our daily saturated fat intake below 20g (women) and 30g (men) is vital for cholesterol lowering, but it is equally important to replace this saturated fat with modest amounts of unsaturated fats such as those found in olive, sunflower, corn, rapeseed and other vegetable, nut and seed oils. Other foods rich in unsaturated fats include vegetable spreads, avocado, oily fish and nuts. Avoid coconut and palm oil as, unlike other these vegetable oils, they are rich in saturated fats.