Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal PatilYour feedback matters!
My daughter is of 3 years. From past 1 week she is having anal pain mainly while sleeping.in a day she will tell pain 4-5 times. Had given her medicine for worm two weeks back. No pain while passing stool/urine. No blood stain. She's getting a relief when she sits. What do I need to do? No redness outside her anus.
According to dermatologist which is best treatment to reduce melanin and get a fairer skin. Please help me out doctor :)
Sir by using turmeric powder on face is it help me to glow my face. I have a fair and handsome face before now I do not have my face is looking soo tired and dull and looking like I have deasese. I have smoking habit I will smoke 5 ciggerate per day. Is these smoking habit a reason for my face tiredness. I have been started smoking for just 8 months. Please tell me some home remedies to make my face good and without tiredness. And also tell me should I stop smoking or not.
Hi. Mam 20 years old I hve prbm of dark circles nd dark spots so plzz suggest me any gud cream to get rid of it.
She is 20 years age she wants to become farrier white skin how to get smooth silky white body and how to get big booms she had small breast and she had a stretch marks on her knee joints how to get rid from it.
Doctor on my Face beside nose their are lots of spores coming out and it looked like small holes on my face. Please doctor suggest me some homemade treatment.
Hello. I am 22 year girl(student) and i am having dark circles and I have much stuff to get away from them but all in vain. Studying loads but I sleep adequately still these stubborn dark circles around my eyes. What should I do?
My skin has been dull and becoming so dark and dry. I have tried bio oil but after few days it was becoming more dark then I left it. Please suggest what should I do.
My baby is 4 month old and he had red rashes around the neck so one pediatrician suggest me cluster-gm tube. I applied and redness is absolutely clear but skin gets white which is looking very bad. Then I consult one of my friend dermatologist and she suggest me topisone m cream. Now please suggest should I apply this cream on my baby's skin or not. This time I don't want take a chance. Its very urgent please advice me.
Hi doctor, I am Arun, I am 27 years old, I have medium sized pores on my face and I also have many acne marks and tan on my face, I tried many treatments but nothing is worthy and I could not see any improvements in my skin and I am very depressed and inferior in my appearance while I meet new people. Please help me doctor Thanks, Arun.
My father skin in anus area is going black and they also have pain in that area when they walk and sit. Please suggest me how to cure it.
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I have had an accident 10 years back due to which I have stitches marks on the area between my eyes just above nose. This mark is visible and I want to get rid of it. Can it be done and if yes then whom should I contact?
My face has got a lpt of pimple spots on cheek, forehead and nose how can I remove them with goin to skin doctor? Please help.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.