Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal N GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dr. RUSASALI, I am taking homeo treatment 4 last 3 months. I met with road accident 3 months ago. I feel sprain in the right side of my knee. I can not walk properly. I am working in Delhi. Which require extensive walking and using 200 staircases on SAHIBABAD and tilak bridge rly station. I am feeling better after taking homeo treatment and OT and PT. Now my problem is I cannot run to catch the train or bus. 2 I feel pain in the right side of my knee. X RAY report. MEDIAL tibia femoral joint space is reduced on both side. marginal oseophytosis on both sides. Breaking of patella .subarticular sclerosis with cyst formation on the left side. IMPRESSION BILATERAL OSTEOARTHRITIS CHANGES.
I'm 23 years old bt I do not have facial hair. & less body hairs. And I can't sex because my penis is not stand up when I was with someone in bed. Bt in masturbation its all ok. Is this the reason for less testosterone problem ? Can I get facial hair ? please help. I can do anything for facial hair.
I am 17 years old. And I experience a lot of pain during my menstrual. I don't know the cure. I even get vomits during that and fatigue as well. please help me.
I am 20 Yeats old and I have backpain on last since 8 to 10 days I used combiflam after using combiflam I fell Mitch better now but totally not well.
. I am a 23yr old male and my hair is very weak. I also suffering from baldness from 5-6 yr. What should I do for regain my hair density and strength.
Hi I'm anuj my friends hair fall please celution. Mera dost ka bahut ball uar gya h wo bahut paresan rhta hai koi upay dijiye.
Sir what are reasons that my hair is turned into white hair Sir please give your suggestion so in control this in future.
Good Morning Dr. I have belly Fat and I want to its solution to reduce it. Tell me any natural or any treatment so that I can reduce it in Days. What should I do? Tell me all procedure. THNKU.
Mere gardan mai piche pain hot a hai. Chakar aa jata hai cervical ki samaya lagti hai. Please bataye mughe kya karna chahiye.
Does doing itching in vagina makes it loose as lips of vagina get swelled when I do itching but itching occurs vary rarely as I am not virgin when I do itching vagina shakes it goes ups and down does it makes it loose please tell me clearly.
My period is on 5th of every month but before one week just little little blood wil come why is that and its normal please help me I'm worried?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.