Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal N GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old working girl and I have acne on my shoulders this problem is from last 2 years what should I do?
I am taking keraglo men from last two days because excess hairfall. Still I have to shampoo daily because of itchy scalp. Have tried seba wash also.
I am 23years old girl. Is waking 2km daily will reduce weight 1 kg within a month. Weight 59. Height 160cm. Is this overweight?
My right knee is paining continuously since last 3 months, also both knees produce sound when ever I climb stairs. Kindly suggest suitable treatment.
Hi Doctor, I am worried about my color completion. I want to lighten my completion. So please suggest me that which cream shell I use. I am living in shimoga from karnataka. So it will help me that you tell the name of daily cream which I can buy easily.
I have given emergency contraception to my girl friend but after that she started facing problem with irregular periods and back pain. Same times facing problem also.
I am 37 years old man hematic i did not take proper breath & my weight also increasing slowly regularly please suggest what will I do ?
My blood pressure always high whenever I measure it recently I donate blood at that time it was 138.5/90 And yesterday I measure due to illness it was 160/90 Kindly suggest me how to control my bp Thanks.
Dear sir I want to know about the problem of hair fall. My hair are totally clear in front of head (matha) & hairs get too fall. please give me a solution.
I was on trip and travelled a lot and tired and I'm having headache and body pain. How do I get relief and is it due to tiredness. Please tell me fast.
I am suffering with high b. P since 5 yrs. NW in brain right side pain is coming. Both two legs below joint saviour pain. No erection. My age 35. Back below neck heavy pain is coming.
Full of my body seen black dots , some place is not much dark , mostly in open space , what treatment can I took to cure this.
Hi. This is pallavi. I'm 22 years old. I am suffering severe stomach pain, back pain from past 5 years at the time of periods. Also periods comes before the period time every time like 10 days before. I'm using meftal spas tablet every time. Let me know I can continue with this tablet or not. Is there any problem at the time of pregnancy? please suggest any medicine for get rid of this pain every month. I'll be very thankful to u.
I am having a problem of gas from last 5 years but now a days it is getting two much I am not able to eat more than two chapates if I eat my stomach get bloating.
I am 25 years old. I have pain in my both knee. I had consultant orthopaedic but they give pain killer so I got symptomatic relief only. But pain continue. I had done x-ray & report also but everything is normal. Can you please suggest something by which I relief from this.
I am overweight by 20 kgs. I have a muscular body always resisting to lose fat.pls suggest a meal plan
I am 25 years old and facing the hair fall any suggestions to stop falling of hears by balance diet and which diets is required?
Good Afternoon Sir, I am 58 years old working women having following problems 1) Right side foot pain, where it is curve. 2) Left side behind knee, I feel like swelling. I cannot fully bend the knee. If I walk more then it exerts (more stiffness). 3) Lower back upto thighs stiffness. 4) Right shoulder pain. (I can move arm in any angle but while changing cloths or sleeping on right side it pains more. No other problem. Please advise me what to do and what are reasons behind then pains. Thank u.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.