Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal MishraYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.
I am suffering from vaginal pain nt exact vaginal bt down. Where it starts below belly n where the clots are thr. Whenever I feel cold early morn. I had felt that my upper part left side pains. Near clit starts.in cold. What mst hv happened, is it not coz I masturbate.
I want to gain my weight, but I am not able to gain it after proper diet also, give me some tips for gaining my weight soon.
My age is 25 (male) I am getting back pain since 7 years One month back I took MRI scan to LS SPAIN L4, L5 DISCS are degenerated Is there any permanent treatment?
I am 19 years old. I have diabetes. Every 3 months for once mostly at night I am having too much fever I am too shaking n cold and my tooth shattering and my body temperature is too high I took dolo 650 pill and some hot coffee after that I am normal. Why I am having like this for once in a 2-3 month in a wail.
Can darkness on face caused due to rubbing be cured? If yes what should be done to cure it? And in how many days it takes to cure?
I am 21 years old am looking too lean and weak. My weights is 48kg. Whatever I eat am not know any changes in weight. But belly fat only increasing. What can I do increase my weight and how do I lose my belly fat? Also I want to know about alfalfa sirup please do help me?
To help indians keep their hair healthy, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
1. Wash hair once a week or every other week: this will help prevent build-up of hair care products, which can be drying to the hair.
2. Use conditioner: use conditioner every time you wash your hair. Be sure to coat the ends of the hair with conditioner, as the ends are the oldest and most fragile part of your hair.
3. Use a hot oil treatment twice a month: this adds additional moisture and elasticity to your hair.
4. Use a heat protecting product before styling: adding this to wet hair before styling will help minimize heat damage.
5. Use caution with relaxers: to minimize hair damage, always go to a professional hair stylist to ensure that the relaxer is applied safely. Touch-ups should only be done every two to three months and only to newly grown hair. Never apply relaxer to hair that has already been relaxed.
6. Use ceramic combs or irons to press hair: if you would like to press or thermally straighten your hair, use a ceramic comb or iron and only do so once a week. Use a straightening device with a dial to ensure the device is not too hot. Use the lowest possible temperature setting that gives you the style you want. A higher temperature may be necessary for thicker, coarser hair.
7. Make sure braids, cornrows or weaves are not too tight: if it hurts while your hair is being styled, ask the stylist to stop and redo it. Pain equals damage.
Reference: american academy of dermatology.