Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Mangaonkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal MangaonkarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors you all helped me a lot for all my queries you answered well. U all took me out of my depression when I got terminated with my baby boy on march 7 but now I have one more query after termination I was bleeding for 15 days and on april 11 I got my periods and it was like heavy only and lasted for 5 days till april 11 and on april 15 we had unprotected sex with no problems and on apil 16 we had sex without protection but on 16 for few min I was bleeding without pain without clots y this happened and after some time it stopped. In this cycle I will ovulate or what I can get pregnant in this cycle knw. Im taking livogen tablet is that ok. When will uterus take back its normal size. What happens if I get pregnant in ths cycle like it will be two months over knw from the date of termination please help me out I want to become pregnant soon.
I am 67 years old, of late, i find difficulty in walking after between 500 to 1000 yards - from my right knee joint to ankle joint followed by swelling in foot ankle and uable to wear shoes. Upon test for uric acid which is found slightly on higher side. Kindly let me know whether there is cure for this ailment at this age.
Got an itching all over my body, no scabies and no rashes, itching with feeling like mosquito bites/small needle pinch. Csn you please help me.
I am not getting my periods from last two months. I took contraceptive tablet before my last period.I did check twice with d pregnancy kit n its came negative twice. I evn ate papaya continuesly for three days but zero results. Plz let me know y I m not getting my periods. I am 30 years old
I'm 23 years old and I am getting pain in scrotum. Now a days it started paining even when I cough. Can you suggest any tablet.
How to remove pores from face .doctor along with that tell me what shall I do if I have acne on my face.
I'm under weight my health is not healthy, I want to gain my weight in healthy way please suggest me.
Hi I'm suffering sugar problem. Same time I have high cholesterol also. What type of diet suggested to avoid such issues. I doing exercise daily.Please tell.
My penis head is not coming from my foreskin please sir help me And. No pain in urine buy when I do sex it needs going.
My child is 1yr 9 months old, suffering from cough and fever from last 3 days. Not only this time very often he suffer for the same. This time Amoxycillin oral suspension I. P and terbutaline sulphate, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Guaiphenesin Syrup started from yesterday. What more treatment is needed for him?
I am 20 years old. I really feel bad for my height. I do not know why I am weightless but I really want to be tall and healthy like others. Please help me to come out from this situation.
Am 24 age newly married I want to long time sex so I going to take cavetra 50 mg tablet it will come any side effect are suggest any tablet sir what I should do before oral sex and oral sex is good or bad.
(1) Having sex once in a day or once in two to three days in a week is it still possible I can take in. (2) Having sex once in everyday can I take in.
I am a 22 years girl . I got acne on my face. My skin type is combination. And I use only pears soap. The marks on the face left over n just because of it the skin gets black. The laughing line left over on the face in the so early age.
Recently I'm suffering from UTI so i cant do any exercise. Please tell me the easy ways for reducing weight please.
I have been coughing since last month before it was a darker bulgum now it has changed to a lighter one suggest me some medication please.
I am suffering from Myopia. I started using spectacles in 2013. Now I want to get rid of my specs. What should be the simple ways for getting rid of specs? And I don't want any kind of eye surgery.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.