Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopa Khan
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Gopa KhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir / Madam, I observed from last few days my mind getting totally disturbed and my thinking is going in peak level and I'm concentrating on my study. I think I'm mentally disturbed. So,please give me tips for to become normal person and free from mentally disturb.
My daughter is in 9th standard. She has problem in studying. She gets distracted easily and despite of regular and hearty studies she barely gets passing marks. Pls help.
I am 34 years old male unmarried. I am not married yet and my career has ups and downs. I am working as SAP consultant since July, 2015 for very low pay. I am very much depressed and feel each and every moment, all negative thoughts like something wrong going to be happened and you will be defeated etc. My parents are very much worried about my career and future and I want them to be happy and peace. My biggest problem is fear. I used to depend the most on parents and I used to do what they say. My life decisions also I can't take myself and did what they said. I could not complete my B.Tech and did graduation from correspondence. Always I feel like committing suicide and life is of no use with all corrupted country and non-ethical society. One side my life is not good and other side society also not good. I can't change society any how and trying to change myself. Kindly do the needful.
I am not happy with my relationship, we end up with a fight every second day that causes lot of depression and frustration please help
I have stammering problem but most of time I speak perfectly but when I feel nervously, in hurry or speak to unknown I am stammering I also do speech therapy but its up to me how can I control this disorder please help me. Plz.
Hi. My problem is lose confidence about my character because my criticizer blame to me you are lose character person how can I take over this and build up my confidence. But really I am innocents.
Addiction for physical intimacy can result from a lot of reasons, while the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curb sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction is it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Stay hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!