Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GoleriaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male. I have some kind of eczema on my head; seems like dandruff but on my scalp. Please provide any remedy for the same.
I have dark circles from 2 years not too much but still its not going completely I have taken medications from allopathy and tried ayurvedic also.
My wife age 43 she is affected by eczema past two years in both of leg main finger. Some doctors told this symptoms of soriyasis can you give any treatment of this.
I am 21 years old. And I have some dark spots on my face. I have taken saferet 20mg but still it is visible on my face. I want to get rid of those.
I am facing hair problem like dullness, dandruff, hair fall, etc. They are not growing. I am using nuzen hair oil and herbal shampoo.
My hair falling is getting worse day by day what should I do? I have dandruff problem or maybe bcoz of genetic problem so what to do for natural cure?
I am ROHIT Kumar of 21 years old. I have black spot on my face. What should I do to remove these spots. Please help me.
Sir I am 23 years old. I am suffering from hair fall problem. Actually when I wake up in the morning I see more than 15 to 20 hairs are there on my pillow. So please help me out how to tackle this problem.
I have a lot of pimples and dark spots on my face how can it be cured? Do I need sunscreen with more than 30 SPF?
I am 24 years old boy and I have a chest like breast what can I do? there is any surgery to remove this fat on my chest.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and for our overall health, it is important to ensure that it remains in good health. In the last few decades various cancers of the skin have been on the rise which has become a point of concern for medical professionals worldwide. A simple spot on your skin could be the very first sign of skin cancer and thus it is helpful to be armed with knowledge about this subject.
Types of skin cancer
Skin cancers are primarily categorized into one of three types:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Although the types of cancer are different, they have similar symptoms that you can look out for. Analyzing your skin spots or lesions for tell tale signs can tell you whether it needs to be checked out by a doctor or not. Let's look at some of them:
- The shades or colors of the patch: Cancerous skin cells will have various colors on them and may be pink or white in certain areas while being brown or black in other areas.
- The spot or lesion will always be changing: If the spot or growth on your skin is cancerous it will constantly change size shape or form as well as color.
- Almost always asymmetrical shape: Cancerous growth on your skin will tend to be irregular in shape and one side of it will not be similar to the other.
- The shape or borders of the spot: If the lesion or spot on your skin is jagged, quite irregular in shape or the sides are blurred then this may be a sign of a cancerous growth.
- Tenderness of the spots or the lesions: These spots can be painful, tender, itchy and also have redness in the area surrounding it. It could even be oozing or bleeding although this depends from patient to patient.
- Horn like growths: Certain form of skin spots or lesions will grow into small horn like growth on the skin and feel like nails. This is due to the excess presence of keratin which is found in nails and may be an indicator for skin cancer.
- Moles that change shape, size or color: If you have developed a mole and it keeps changing its color, size and edges it could be clear sign of melanoma. In such cases it is best to get it checked by your doctor.
Skin cancers are easily treatable if diagnosed early and have a high chance of being cured, but it is also important for you to self diagnose any spots or areas of concern so that you can take appropriate action in time.