Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GodpadeYour feedback matters!
I am having itching on my underarms because of that dark marks are formed there. What is the reason and what medicine I should take to cure it.
Requested sir/madam I dove have a problem of taucels and have regularly cough and cold so I want a permanent solutions.
Had dripped 10 ml of blood after passing a sharp stool yesterday. It really did hurt my anus while coming out. The next day I took a lot of water and had a not tough stool without any pain or blood. I have constipation. Have bowel movements once in 2-3 days.
My wife not interested to sex. She don't have feelings past 5 years to till. How to improve sex feelings. please solve my sir.
I have allergy to dust and they are very painful and to sometimes suffering from fever and they have rear condition to I am go to hospital and my nose under bleeding and nose bones crack.
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and I had sex for the very first time on 20th November morning that too unprotected sex. The guy cum outside my body still I took I pill for precaution. I was expecting chums and I started bleeding on 26th night but very lite and not at all consistent. I am worried. Is there any chance of me being pregnant? And my last cycle was on 29th October and I usually don't get regular chums.
I am a 62 years old male. Since more than 10 years I am away from my wife & habituated for masturbation. Now returned back to home. But my penis is reduced to a very small size and no erections. Kindly advise me suitably for increasing size of my penis & more strength erections.
My son is 15 years old but still couldn't achieve his height as compared to other children, fathers height is 168 CMs and mothers 156 CMs and my son is 159 CMs now, we met with an endocrinologist and he got all relevant test done and came up with a conclusion to administer him hormone growth injections on daily basis for one year and said it might work and help him to grow 5 CMs extra than his normal height he could achieve, should I follow his advice and start putting him under such medication? Also he has a problem of severe bent penis tilted down which I understand needs to be fixed to live happy sex life. What is your opinion? would he be able to fix it permanently and if so then how?
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels. 2. Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, meet a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.