Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Glenn MascarenhasYour feedback matters!
I am 21 Yrs old n I am worried because of oral problems one among them is bad breath, bcoz of dis I keep myself away from. Others, on eating or chewing sumthing for sum time d smell goes of but again d mouth starts sting in a short period, I face many problems bcoz of d stinging mouth. Sum people said dat dis is bcoz my stomach remains heated ol d time so it happens due to d excess heat of d stomach. Suggest me sum solutions so dat I cn get rid of dis problem very quickly, M feel shy bcoz my teeth have bcum yellowish, no toothpaste helps in cleaning and making my teeth white suggest sum measures of getting White teeth.
Hi I want to wear braces to my teeth. But I had root canaled my two teeth and I have cap on it. My question is .if I can wear braces and how. How much period it takes to align. Thanks.
I had a lower right wisdom tooth removal 3 months ago and till now i am felling numbness in my lower lip and chin. I consult with the dentist and he suggests me to take a2z vitamin capsules 1 everyday until the problem resolved. My question is what is the problem with me and how can i recover from it? Is there any other medicines or process to recover from it?
I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
I have had my mouth (oral, Right side of my jaw & check ) Cancer Tumer, stage 1, removed by surgery & under going Radition & Chemo, Please suggest me Aruyadic medicin as additional Precautions (so that it does not Relapces again) for oral cancer
While brushing teeth in morning feels like vomiting. Have changed the paste and tried but still the issue remains.
My child is 1.5 years and from 3 days I am observing the incisors on the upper jaw being chipped. I see a little whitening also on those teeth. I am a bit worried. What can be the problem?
I had braces 5 years back and now suddenly my middle teeth has shifted and bite not perfect and bit forward. What can be the reason I do not have any bad habit and still.
I am affectedby oraltruthon tongue for 9 to 10 Days. I am 26 Year old male. What is medicine should I take. Please refer exact medicine name.
For the past 3 days I have had eye pain at the back of both my eyes. It also hurts when I move my eyes. It is in both my eyes but it appears to alternate. I also feel as though my eye muscles are very stiff and sore and limits my eye movement. I also feel as though my vision is zoning out, blurring my vision and making it difficult to focus. I feel as though I am constantly fighting to keep my eyes focused. Furthermore I have a heavy pressure feeling behind and around my eyes and in my head. It also feels around my nose. I have heavy brow ache and also tension type headache. In general my face, eyes and head feels tense and sore. I am also getting intermittent ear ache, my temples are tender, my cheek also feels slightly numb and I feel like I have toothache slightly. I do not have any nose congestion or cold symptoms so just wondering what this can be?
Keep your teeth clean.
Don't brush too hard.
Replace tooth brush every 3-4 months
Go to dentist every 6 months for cleaning and examination.
Report any sigh of redness,pus,patches or pain.