Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Giyar KhaneYour feedback matters!
In my daughter's heart there is a hole doctors say will operate it after 2 year. how do I take care of my baby.
I having chest pain from 2 days, when I bend my self down it start more pain fell, pain at left side of chest.
I have high bp, sugar and thyroid. What measures should I take to prevent from all of these problems? Comment me some tips on this all.
Sir, occasionally I get pain in my left chest and the heart beat also get high as 105. Got ECG done many times. All is ok as per report except for a little high heart beat. Also 2D echo is normal. Please suggest.
Is it necessary to do bypass surgery for 2 block artery. And also a person can live long and healthy life after the surgery?
Recently I was feeling short of breath and went to the cardiologist to get checked. He informed there is infection in the chest and gave me Roxid 300 and Metopar. Also he suggested to get chest X-Ray done and the result is enclosed with slides. Blood reports where OK. But I still feel pressure on my chest on the upper right side and breathless. Doctor suggested to continue the medicine: should I be worried as before two months the chest X-ray was normal.
I have high bp and also want regrow hair and reverse premature greying, So I am taking 3 garlic cloves with 6 curry leaves curry leaves empty stomach. Also I want ask how effective is patanjali Ashwashila capsules for infertility.
Some times my heart beat raises suddenly faster. I m affaired. Kindly give me solution, because if these cause any major problem in heart. Already done thread mill test, ecg test and eco test doctor nothing don't worry. I'm not getting clear solution.
My heart beat faster suddenly many times in a day since two months. Something happens every time in my heart like little pain, itching, etc. Please suggest. What to do ? Whom to consult ? allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda ? Please help.
I am suffering from hypertension and under medication called Aten 50 daily once in morning. I check my BP regularly and same in normal range varies from 110/75-130/85 max. Though sometimes I feel chest pain mostly in evening after moderate exercise I.e jogging and cycling. But even in pain my BP is normal, pls suggest how to cure it?
1.Permanent Cure for Slip Disc L5-S1 Disc bulge without operation treatment required 2. High B.P 150/100 Not taking any allopathy medicine interested in Ayurveda only give me good medicine 3. Cramps Nerves weakens night time pain suddenly comes in mid of leg after 10 mins calm down treatment required pls give me the best treatment suggestion.
I am suffering from dry cough. I have pain in my chest whenever I use to cough. Can you tell me what should I have to do to reduce my cough?
What is the main cause of low blood pressure? Doctor told me that my pressure is little bit low. Last couple of days. My head is .dizzying. What to eat in low blood pressure n what to avoid? please suggest me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the ladt 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My blood pressure is getting high unusually. I take Losar-H, but even this medicine is not helping me.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.