Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
SINCE LAST 4 YEARS HAVING HIGH bp ISSUE,I TAKE TELSARTAN AM ACTIVE 40 AND ECCPSPRIN AV 75 SINCE 4 YEARS..STILL BP STAYS ON THE HIGHER SIDE LIKE 140/90..ADDITIONALLY I HAVE URIC ACID PROBLEM SINCE 10 ODD YEARS..THE LEVEL STAYS BETWEEN 8-10 ALWAYS..NO BLOOD SUGAR YET
I M 18 years old male weight 56 kg My left side chest is burning it feels like hot inside all the time from 2 n half months it's regular n not stopping sometime its little n some it's become more makes me feel uncomfortable I did ECG it is normal which doc should I go to cardiologist or gasterologist please someone help it's making me very uncomfortable from 2 n half months n I feel depressed because of this n couldn't concentrate on my studies.
I am facing problems due to chest pain. I suffer from cholesterol increase. Please suggest me what should I do to reduce extra fat?
My wife is 38 years, suffering from low blood pressure due this headache, giddiness is more, what should I do ?
My mother is having high blood pressure from last 15 years and the treatment is going on in allopathy and she was taking 2types of medicine of 75 mg where one is vincor50/5 am mg and another is CTD-L62. 5/25 mg so we need any cure medicine to remove the high blood pressure and make it normal so please help me out.
I have been taking bp medicine 20mg daily in th morning for the last 3years. Two days before I started getting giddiness in the morning with vomiting sensation. Is it due to bp medicine medicine if so what should I do. My bp is 110/80or 120/80.
I am 46 years old. The cholestrol level is up by 65 units more than normal. What precautions I have to take to bring the level down without of medicines, please suggest
I'm 22 years old female and I have chest pain from last 6 month. I used medicines which provided my Physician name as Himcospaz but its not that much effective. What should I do.
Hello, I'm 21 years old. My first degree heart block. Sodium electorares me potassium (5.36)and calcium bhi bdha hai to medicine khana chahiye.
Sir I am a bypass patient from sept 14 and I hv gone by pass surgery in sept 2014 and now I am taking met xl 25 in morning and ecosprin gold 10 after dinner. So pls guide whether this medicine are ok for me as I am 46 yrs. I am taking 45 min walk daily in morning. Currently mango season is running and I like too much to eat mango as I was eating earlier so pls inform whether it is good for me and how much mango in a day is advisable as per years experience pls let us know. I will be waiting for your reply soon.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity.