Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gitasri DesaiYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has MC on 3-1-16 we had unprotected sex on 8-1-16 on that day had given her unwanted 72 then we had protected sex on 13-1-16 but suddenly condom has broken. Should I give her unwanted 72 or not. Please answer.
A girl who feels everything about sex but she doesn't like or enjoy intercourse and I tried so many things like lubricant n all. But nothing happened. And I got to know it's a psychological problem but at this stage what should I do. To whom should I contact? Kindly suggest.
I have been trying to conceive for the past 4 months. My age 28 and completed 1 years of marriage and also am working. My husband going in rotational shifts every week. So it's tough for us to make time for that. Every month I am checking my ovulating days using some online ovulation calculator and trying to do during that time. But could not succeed every month? If I ask my husband to take me to hospital for consultation na, he is refusing. Pls provide some suggestions.
My wife is having many different pregnancy symptoms but yet getting a negative test result. Her period is set to come on tomorrow or Monday possible but with the different symptoms could she be pregnant and why negative test results if so?
My wife unable conceive. Married in 2005. We went all test both our reports are normal. Really depressed can you let us know what will be the cause and any suggestion for doctors who can help us.
My wife is pregnant from 14 days and she suffered from thyroid and she take thyroid medicine. Is it safe to take thyroid medicine in pregnancy.
I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy. Suffering from severe itching on whole body. please suggest what could be the reason. Is it something to be worried abt?
I visited a gynecologist today and she said I have fungal infection in my vagina, earlier she said mixed vaginitis. How many kind of fungal infection are there? And what's the reason behind it. My vagina started itching just a day after I have had sex for the first time. Is there a chance I will have this infection again after sex or it was just due to the problem of pH balance.
She has a problem in her vagina the fluid is flowing from vagina she can't stay without pad can you tell me what problem is that?
Hi doctor. I recently got married June 5th. I'm getting some kind of liquid in the breast nipple. Can you please advice me. What do I need to do. Will that affect me getting pregnant.
There are many health benefits of donating blood which include good health, reducing the risk of cancer along with hemochromatosis. Moreover, blood donation is good for the normal functioning of pancreas and liver. With the blood donation, an individual can improve the cardiovascular health as well as reduce the risk of obesity.
Every day blood transfusions take place saving millions of life on earth. And the best part is that blood donation is good for the donor. It is crucial for the blood donation to take place in a medical facility under the supervision of experts. The donors must ensure that they are in optimum health conditions for avoiding any health issues after the transfusion is completed.
Benefits of donating blood:
There are numerous benefits of blood donation, and some of them include-
- Hemochromatosis: The health benefits of blood donation reduce the risk of developing hemochromatosis. It is a disorder which arises owing to excessive absorption of iron in the human body. This condition can be inherited through the genes or may also be triggered by uncontrolled alcoholism, chronic anaemia and other health problems. One should take part in blood donation on a regular basis for the reduction of iron overload.
- Anti cancer health benefits: Donating blood at regular intervals can also lower the risk of cancer. After donating blood, the iron stored in the body is maintained at healthy levels. The reduction in the iron concentrations in the body is also connected with reduced risk of cancer and thus helps keep cancer at bay.
- Good for liver and heart: Blood donation is useful for reducing the risk of heart and liver disorders which are triggered by the iron overload in the body. Only a limited amount of iron can be absorbed by the body, and the rest starts accumulating in the heart, pancreas and lungs. This can pave the way for liver failure and cirrhosis, damage to the pancreas and complications in the heart such as irregular heart rhythms. The blood donation helps in maintaining the optimum iron levels as well as reduces the risk of different ailments.
- Helps in weight loss: Regular blood donation also helps in weight of the donors. This is great for those who are overweight and obese. It is advantageous for those who are suffering from cardiovascular and other health disorders.
- Production of new cells: After the donation of blood, the body starts working for replenishing the loss of blood. This helps in stimulating the production of new blood cells and in turn aids in the maintenance of good health.
It is imperative to note here that to enjoy the benefits of blood donation, an individual has to wait for eight weeks after a session of whole blood donation. Also, it is crucial to wait for 16 weeks in between the power red blood donation. One should always consult with the doctor to be sure that he or she is fit for donating blood and should avoid it while suffering from any disorders or infections.
My wife has saggy breasts. She is worried as she is only 24 (no child) and wants to know if this can be cured in anyway. Her height is 5ft and weight is 77 kg.
My sexual life is satisfied penis is properly entrd in vagina .and discharge of sperm also proper. But after sex when I go to washroom some quantity of sperm drop down with urine .why this happened. I want pregnancy so I have not take any risk please give me answer.
Hi doctor, I have sex with a woman few days back. I used condom while intercourses. So is there any chance of hiv or any std. How long I hv to wait to do the hiv test.
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.