Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gitanjali NandiniYour feedback matters!
In my face many pimples, acne &their darkspots. This problem is start before last 5 years ago. I use many cream &blood purifier& many other medicines but no effect. Give me any suggestion what I do.
How to regrow hair on bald area as fast as possible, after losing some hairs. Please suggest me something some perfect medicine or any natural way or any doc in moradabad.
I have pimples on my face. I am used crixon face cream but I don't lose my pimples. What should I do?
I'm suffering from pimples on my face and it irritates me please help to how to get rid of that and also black spots on my face.
I am 29 year old male and I have a oily skin with pimples and black spots of pimples I have tried so many thinks even consult the skin specialist but it still coming on my face what should I do to get rid of this pimples and black-spot permanently.
I am shivanand. I am having black patches on face n hands (exposing parts. Its happened from two month. So may I know for what reason it will come.
Sir I am 29 year old I have spent money like anything for my hair treatment, accept hair transplantation. Now I am bald. Will you please prescribe any good medicine or remedy to get my hair back ?
The human skin is a continuous organ within the human body and the largest organ altogether. The skin problems we often face are indicators of what's going on underneath rather than just stand-alone conditions by themselves. There are many types of skin pigmentation disorders. Let's have a quick look at them.
Types of Skin Disorders related to Skin Pigmentation:
Some of the common types of skin pigmentation disorders are melasma, age spots, liver spots and pigmentation after inflammation of the skin. Some of these are caused due to hormonal imbalances, over exposure to the sun, age or excessive melanin production due to underlying factors.
Prevention and Treatment of Skin Pigmentation and Related Disorders:
Skin pigmentation primarily occurs due to issues with your lifestyle or due to underlying changes in other parts of the body. It is also caused by over exposure to the sun. Thus there are some basic prevention tips and treatment methods which you can use to minimize your chances of skin pigmentation.
- Using Sunscreen: This is important in people of all skin complexions but especially important in people with lighter skin tones as excessive sun exposure can cause havoc with these skin tones. You should use a sunscreen of SPF rating 15 or above to protect yourself from skin pigmentation.
- Exfoliate Regularly but Gently: Excessive exfoliation can cause oily and rough skin, but gentle and regular exfoliation is important to reduce dead skin cells as well. Dead skin cells also contribute to skin pigmentation and thus removing them regularly is necessary.
Specialist treatments suggested by the dermatologist:
It is best to visit your dermatologist to ascertain what levels of treatments you may require in order to stop skin pigmentation or to fade an already existing mark. Basic prevention as well as treatment method, may include any of the following
- Creams and lotions
- Laser treatments
- Chemical peels
- Cryotherapy etc.
Melasma or pregnancy mask: This skin pigmentation disorder is caused by elevated hormones during pregnancy and goes away by itself after a few months of delivering the baby. During this time it is important to take care of your skin as you normally would and wait for the hormones to subside after childbirth.
There are many natural remedies out there as well with varying degrees of success in treating these problems. However, you must remember that pigmentation is usually just a symptom of something that is already underneath. Topical products can only fade or lessen it so much until the core issues are resolved from within.
How can you spot the FAD? How does physiotherapy help yuvraj or Dhoni? What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me felling cavity?
I am 29 year old men and my head have mostly white hair. Even my beard going white. I have been doing color on my hair since 4 years. Is it possible to get them black naturally as I don't wanna continue coloring my hair.
I am facing lots of hair fall from last 3 4years, I am 21now and still my hair is falling, what should I do?
I am suffering from face skin problems it is red and very dry. I am taking treatment for many years of allopathy but it is not cured .now I want to take treatment of Ayurveda.
I get pimples my face is oily. I am 18 years old. I don't have blackheads. Which face cream? face wash? soap should I use ?
What is it?
Aesthetic dermatology is another word for cosmetic dermatology. This branch of science aims to work on the way a person looks. It involves procedures that can rid you of pimples, acne, skin pigmentation, birthmark or may be a mole. It is often argued that aesthetic surgery can't be called medical because it in no way deals in disorders or diseases, that is to say it doesn't treat root causes.
However, constant discoveries and research in the field of cosmetic surgery have shown how greatly they can treat skin problems and can improve your physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery mainly focuses on facial skin. It is wrong to think only film personalities or media professionals go in for these modes of treatment. Many people, who feel inadequate because of their looks, opt for these procedures. Aesthetic surgery is indeed a boon for they relieve you of psychological pressure.
Different ways in which it helps you:
- Treats chronic skin conditions and surface blackheads: Blue light therapy successfully fights bacteria, thus preventing the growth of acne. It has also been used to get rid of eczema, which is a discomforting condition with serious symptoms like irritable and itchy skin. Comedo extraction is possible through chemical Peels. Chemical peels can work wonders with a patchy, discolored skin and facial blackheads.
- Fat injections and liposuction: So many people wish to have full lips. This is possible with the help of fat injections. Injecting collagen or fat deposits, having extracted them from some other part of your body, can give you fuller lips. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from your body further making your skin look taut.
- Treats Spider veins: Does your face resemble a leaf with bluish purple veins showing? If yes, you probably have spider veins. Spider veins can be cured with the help of laser treatment. Exposure to laser can repair capillary breakages while it makes the veins regain their original size.
- It can remedy hair loss: Uncontrollable hair loss is depressing for both men and women. Clinical studies have found out injecting plasma, rich in platelets, into the scalp can accelerate hair growth.
- It helps in decreasing pore size: Botox is a tried and tested way to reduce the size of your skin pores. As you age, increased pore size leads to a dull skin. Botox can help you look young.
- A reliable cure for cellulite: Fibrous bands often show on the skin of your hands, thighs and neck. It creates a dimpling effect that makes you look saggy and fat. Cellfina is a procedure in aesthetic dermatology, capable of treating cellulite. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.