Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish MoharirYour feedback matters!
Sir how to remove marks and blemishes from face. I also want to remove dark circles so please advice me on this part.
After passing stool, then after 20 minutes I feel burning /irritating pain in my rectum, I have taken anti biotic but it is not helping by evening the pain subsides. Can you help me out?
I am getting pimples regularbase. After that they becoming dark on face. I don't know why they r coming. How to reduce darkspots and how to prevent pimple growth?
suggest good soap my face. Suddenly get block. Now I used pathanjali product. Only I applied soap only my face it's good or apply any cream items like fair handsome.
Sir, I'm a 19 year old boy. My problem is that my face and my neck is darken than my whole body and it's continuously darken day by day. I had applied some homemade modus so, please guide me for the solution. I'm in big problem.
Hello sir, it's been a year I'm suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, when I wipe out I feel to scratch anal, after scratching I feel little burn, I consulted to a skin doctor before 10 months but not cured, I stay in hostel, I guess the only reason for this is long sitting at a same place, n the itching change accordingly my food, sometimes I feel more sometimes less, especially I feel itching during evening bowel movements, please help me to know whom to consult to overcome my problem thank you,
I am 30 years old man, my problem is I have oily skin in my face, due oily skin I face so many problem, I used so many oily face wash after 1 hr or 2 hr again oil in my face, due to this problem I lost my confidence level. please advice and help me what I have to do, to solve this problem.
I have acne and I have done treatment but after some time again acne starts I had also done the hormones test. The doctor says it is due to stress but I need a clear skin please help me to keep my skin pimple free now I have acne on face and my skin is oily, what shall I do? Please advise.
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen. Let's know more about these skin disorder-
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.
Summer means firing up the barbecue grill, throwing on a couple steaks, kabobs and hot dogs, and enjoying a beautiful day in the sun. Now, can you tell me what’s wrong with this situation? The part about the sun is what should concern you unless you’re wearing sunscreen, that is.
Summer is arguably one of the most anticipated seasons, but it’s also one of the most dangerous as far as sun damage goes. As African Americans, we often think that we don’t need to apply sunscreen as much because of the melanin in our skin, but in reality, our skin needs protection, too. Here are three steps you can take this summer to protect yourself.
1. Layer on the SPF. Many folks think that SPF is only reserved for long days at the beach, but the reality is you should be applying SPF to your face every day. Now, you're probably thinking, “What if I’m just hanging around the house? Do I still need it?” The answer is yes! If you're near…a window or you spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer screen, then you’re exposing yourself to harmful UV rays, which are linked to skin cancer and premature aging. Pretty much any moisturizer will do as long as it has a SPF of 15 or higher. Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is great for all skin types because it’s fragrance free, light weight and protects against UVA and UVB rays. Note: You need SPF all year round, not just in the summer months!
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Dry, ashy skin is so not sexy! To keep your skin healthy and smooth while giving it the moisture it craves, try Gold Bond’s Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion.
3. Don’t stop at the face. We tend to neglect everything from the neck down. To protect the rest of your skin, invest in a good sunscreen. Don’t worry; sunscreens have come a long way. Lots of companies these days are going out of their way to ensure that their sunscreen products are waterproof, sweat proof, lightweight a.k.a. non-greasy yet 100 percent effective. For instance, Sun Bum’s Advanced Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 50. For further doubts ask privately