Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish Karandikar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Girish KarandikarYour feedback matters!
I have teeth problem my last teeth have pain I show nearest doctor he ask me this is root canal problem so please tell me what can I do ?
I am 46 years old and having some issue with my breath. I brush my teeth every day but still having some bad breath all the day. Changing my tooth paste every time. Brush my teeth every nite before go to bed but still this issue. I smoke regularly, due to this issue I am not able to speak with my clients. Please suggest and help me.
Today is my 14 th day after removing my right side wisdom tooth and I can still see a hole there. How long will the hole heal completely or will it turn into a dry socket. And if so should I see my dentist again. There is no pain although I had for almost 3 days after removal and not after that.
Everytime when I get fever, I am getting rashes on my mouth. 2 days back I got fever and now the same situation. How can I overcome this?
Your friends mean well when they tell you to put aspirin on your sore gums. But don’t listen to this old wives’ tale. Never put aspirin directly on your gums. Yes, it might provide some temporary relief. But aspirin is a highly caustic chemical, and it is irritating to the gum tissue. It could cause a fairly serious acid burn.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.