Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish K ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and no any bad habits. Having a problem of hair fall. I am using Livon hair gain tonic only, can it work for it.
I am 20 ,my facial hair and chest didn't grow .I feel awkward in between my friends who have complete beard and moustache .what is the reason and what remedies I have to follow pl suggest me.
I am suffering from black heads on face and darkness on besides of noise. Could please suggest me how to overcome this. I contacted few doctors but I didn't get any improvement from them.
I am a 48 year old male and I have developed small patches of white circle near my neck.There is no itching or inconvenience except that it looks very unpleasant.
A small lump in my shoulder. There's no pain. I don't have any problem with the lump. What to do with this?
My dandruff is not going. I have used cipla 8x and one more dandruff shampoo prescribed by doctors but they are not working. How to cure my dandruff? Age-19, male.
I am 19 year old man, I have a skin problem called fungi at my butt, I handle this situation for almost 4 years. Please help!
My face in so many pimple that pimples not are damage they saty my face 2-3 month after then I broken.
I have stretch marks in my hand and legs behind the joints and due to pimples their are spots on my face. What I should do to remove these?
I'm having black gums. I consulted doctor bt thy says its because of skin pigmentation and dsnt have solution. Bt whn I smile its embracing in front of others. Pls hlp if their is any solution to ths. Is there any way to get pink gums.
I am a 18 years old male, I have many strange stripes on my body, I don't know what is this they are mostly on my shoulder and thigh, they are white in color, no pain is there. Can you help me? Please advise.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.