Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ginesh VeerYour feedback matters!
My wife age 50 had undergone Thyroid operation/ surgery in 2011. She is adviced to take Thyronorm tablets daily. To maintain T3, T4.
I am a 46 years old male detected for diabetes since 2001. Currently I am on a medication of diapride M2 Jalra 50 before breakfast in the morning and Diapride M1 before dinner in the evening. I am concerned about my fasting blood sugar reading which averages around 140. PP readings are below 180. What action / changes I should undertake to get my fasting reading under 120. Please advice.
Hi what are the best food to reduce uric acid level? Is it ok to consume Besan in any form if someone has high uric acid.
I have blood sugar more than 150mg/100ml pp and fasting nearly 100mg, what are the ways to control blood sugar normally without taking medicines orally.
I am suffering from brittle diabetes, what should I do? My diabetes series from 30 to 400. I become unconscious when its 30. What's the solution?
If you have thyroid disease -- whether you are hypothyroid (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), whether you hashimoto's, graves' disease, or other conditions, what you eat can have an impact on your health. Here are ten things to know about thyroid conditions and your diet, food and beverages, and their interaction with your health and medications.
- Goitrogens are substances -- occurring naturally in certain foods -- that can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. The main goitrogenic foods are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, among others, as well as soy foods. Goitrogenic foods can also function like an antithyroid drug and actually slow down the thyroid and make it underactive (hypothyroidism.)
- Coconut oil recommended for thyroid patients, and while it can be a healthful option, it's not a cure
- One should not take coffee until an hour after you've taken your thyroid hormone replacement medication. Otherwise, the coffee can affect absorption, and make your thyroid medication less effective.
- Iodized salt in some areas of the world, iodized salt is an essential way to prevent iodine deficiency, cretinism and retardation due to iodine deficiency in pregnant women.
- Many thyroid patients struggle with constipation, and extra weight. One of the key tactics that can help is increasing fiber intake, particularly from foods.
- One of the most powerful things thyroid patients can do to help their health and metabolism is to drink enough water. Water helps your metabolism function more efficiently, and can help reduce your appetite, get rid of water retention and bloating, improve your digestion and elimination, and combat constipation.
I am a diabetic person but under control. My urine test shows protein of apx 700. What may be the reasons and whether it is serious matter. What are treatments.
How much garlic should be consumed for new blood pressure patients not on any medications? He has blood sugar and a little overweight for which he has been taking allopathic medicines for the past seven years. Medications as follows: metformin 1gm sr + glimepiride 2 mg in the morning before breakfast. Metformin 1gm +1 mg glimepiride + 20 mg atorvastatin in the night. Please advise.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old and I am facing the problems of diabetes, please help me how can I get rid of it?
Sir, how to detect in main and normal symptoms of diabetic? And also is there any preventive diabetic.
I am 54 year old male My weight is 63 kgs. And height is 5'6" and my sugar level is 126 fasting and 136 pp. I don't take allopathic medicine. I am experiencing headache and jaw bone ache at the left side of the face and it gets severe at night for 10 - 12 days. What would you advise.
Now my baby 6 month old. Now I take blood sugar level and thyroid test. Test result BLOOD GLUCOSE (F) Method: GOD-POD=113 mg/dl BLOOD GLUCOSE (PP) Method: GOD-POD= 145 mg/dl Thyroid FREE T3 Method :ECLIA=5.76 pg/ml. Ref. Val 2.38-4.37 FREE T4 Method: ECLIA = 18.68 pmol/L.Ref.val 12.40-20.40 TSH-ECLIA Method: ECLIA = 0.093 uIU/ml. Ref. Val 0.44-3.63 Pls explain this test result. Which tablet I take .doc said eltroxin 50 mg nly. And sugar tablet not prescribe.
Hi doctor, i am diabetic my sugar level sum times show 150 and next week 250 I just want to know how can I keep my kidney and liver healthy I mean what should I do to keep healthy organs.
If you have just learned that you have been diagnosed with type A diabetes, what would you do to manage it? There are just a few ways of coping with it and they include controlling the blood-glucose levels, managing insulin levels, being fit and active, getting a well-regulated diet and obtaining emotional support from close ones.
- Getting proper advice: Type A diabetes implies that your pancreas are no longer able to produce insulin and now it is up to you to monitor your blood-sugar level and administer your insulin levels in order to get rid of the harmful effects of type A diabetes. Though your doctor would be able to advise you better whether you will need insulin injections or any medication, you can beat the negative impacts of diabetes with small and simple lifestyle changes.
- Exercise to be fit and healthy: Working out is key to proper diabetes care. In addition to all the benefits you can reap by being fit and active, your diabetes would also respond with stable and lowered glucose levels. With type A diabetes, it is essential to know how your body reciprocates before, during and after exercise, and take proper precautions for treating hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Your healthcare provider would be able to guide you better and etch out a fitness plan on the basis of your clinical requirements.
- Dietary changes for optimum nutrition: Obtaining a perfect dose of nutrition is a crucial piece of the puzzle to cope with diabetes, and it is quite difficult to figure out. Contrary to the popular belief, being diagnosed with type A diabetes doesn’t really mean that you will have to feel deprived and starve. A wide array of delicious meals, snacks, fruits and vegetables await you to be explored. Indulge in citrus fruits, beans, green leafy vegetables, berries, fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid contents, and whole grains to your heart’s content.
Though it is often undermined, emotional support plays a very significant role in caring for those affected with diabetes, regardless of its type. If you are presently combating with type A diabetes, connect with people who go through the similar pain of measuring the daily carbohydrate count, testing the blood-sugar levels endless times in a day and dealing with emotional highs and lows brought about by diabetes. These few things can bring a huge positive difference in your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Endocrinologist.