Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GidwaniYour feedback matters!
While doing sonography of my wife it says both ovaries are bulky with multiple peripherally arrange subcentimeter size follicles with in s/of polycystic ovaries please tell me treatment for this and what does it mean. My wife is 32 year old and we planning for pregnancy. .
I am 31 years old female with pcod problem. I am not married yet. Due to certain reasons my marriage will be delayed for 2 more years. Hence, I want to be ready for pregnancy at 34 age. Please suggest what are the precautions and points I have to maintain from now on for a healthy pregnancy.
Hi I have a issue that I want to do sex daily basis but my partner is not ready and she allow once a week. I don't why she has a low feeling for it. I even tried to donate my sperm rather than wasting them.
I am 64 years male, having stomach disorder believe in nature cure or ayurvedic treatment based in chennai, lot of gas problem and erratic bowl movement can some body help me please.
Which are the fruits for which it is a BIG NO for type II diabetics patient with over all good sugar control [ HBA1C ranging from 6.4 to 6.7 for last 4 years].
Meri age 34 year hai kai mahino se jukhaam(cold) hai dawai lee par kuch aaram hota hai but phir se jukam ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi bahut jyada naak bahti hai kya karu?
Hives, also known as ‘urticuria’ is a skin disorder that is characterized by formation of white or red welts on the surface of the skin. The sizes of the welts may vary and can last for up to six weeks or more. The disease is not life threatening but the general discomfort associated with it can interfere with your daily activities. The symptoms of hives are treated by taking anti-histamines and anti-itching medications.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Development of red or white welts, especially on torso, arms and the face
2. The welts may cause severe itching
3. Painful swelling on various parts of the body such as cheeks, lips and the insides of the throat
4. You may experience tightness in the chest and feel dizzy
What might be the causes?
Hives occur when certain cells are triggered into releasing histamine (an organic nitrogenous compound). The various factors that trigger this condition are:
1. Insects bites or parasite bites
2. Continuous scratching at the same spot
3. Various pain medications
4. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
5. High levels of stress
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
This disease can lead to severe complications which have been listed below:
1. Severe allergic reaction: Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that causes the bronchial tubes to narrow down thus, obstructing normal breathing. It is a condition that may, in certain cases, lead to death as well. Hence, you need prompt medical attention if you suffer from this complication.
2. Breathing complications: Swelling on the inner parts of the throat may obstruct normal breathing and cause you to pass out. It can also increase the risk of certain immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease (a disorder caused by eating gluten rich foods in excess).
The treatment for this disorder includes taking anti-histamine medications that help in blocking histamine (organic compounds which help to regulate physiological functioning) in the body. You may also be administered anti-inflammation medications to reduce inflammation. Wear loose clothing and stop scratching away at the affected regions of the body to make sure you do not aggravate the condition.