Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ghulam GhausYour feedback matters!
My weight is 51 kg Height 5.6 Age-23 How to increase weight please suggests specially Nagpur doctors.
My name is D. V. Gobinath. I am 16 years old, my height is 164cms, my weight is 50Kg. I am very lean. So I want to gain weight. How to gain weight. Please guide me sir/madam.
Doctor I feel sad every time. No interest in doing job fully laziness. I can not do anything. No interest in oll subjects. Doctor pls give any suggestions to change it.
Hii I have recently joined gym. I used to go to gym but I left it last year and started recently but I am unable to have enough diet. I only take 2 eggs and 6 to 7 bananas a day and regular normal diet and daily work out. I just wanted to knw that will my body size grow in future with these diet .and if not then how.
Doctor, I use bicycle racing 6 km within 2 hours on the morning once in 3 days. But I am tired at that time. I sure I am fit. But I am look slim. I don't have six pack body. Can you explain about six pack. I saw 6 bones only those have six pack body. What is functions of six pack bones .tell me this. After know about six pack bones. I start exercise six pack at home. And also tell me which foods help me for six pack body.
Hii, how is banana fr health? If I eat 1 banana daily then what the benefits of this? Wil it cause to weight gain?
Hi, I am a 25 years old boy. I have a problem which is I am a heavy weed smoker and I have not feeling any problem with that yet. But I just want to ask you that is it causes any harm in my future? If yes then please give me some suggestions. I am smoking 2-3 small joint in a day.
I am a sports person athlete Sprinter 100 meter runner I wanna to increase my weight and muscle. How can I?
My weight and height is 45 and 5'8" respectively so I want to do gym. So please suggest me sir can I do?
I am 20 year old man and I am suffering cold from many years I take medicine when I got cold and that work for one day but again on the another day I suffered cold I talked to the doctor that why should I am suffering cold again and again they said you have energy of cold and you will have this problem regularly so now how can I get out of this energy?
Nowadays, everyone is health conscious and wants to look slim, trim and beautiful. Being overweight makes a person look ugly and it is very unhealthy too, hence, it is very important to maintain your health as health is wealth.
It is said that gaining weight is quite easy and losing weight is very hard, sorry to disappoint you but the above statement is very true.
If one wants to lose weight then one must follow a diet plan and exercise plan very rigorously, only then one can lose weight.
If you follow the tips given below religiously then I am sure that you will definitely lose weight but mind you do it without cheating because if you cheat, it will only harm you as you will not lose weight.
Hence, some of the tips to be followed to lose weight and look slim and trim like a model are:
- Diet is the most important thing to control if one wants to lose weight. Include more green vegetables and colorful fruits in your diet. Avoid oily and spicy foodstuffs. Fast food is a bane to your health while fruits and vegetable are a boon.
- Eat a breakfast fit for the king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat only fruits, vegetables, salads, oats or soup at night.
- Fast once a week and give your system a day off.
- Exercise is the other major aspect while reducing weight. Exercise helps in burning the extra calories you have consumed.
- Join a gym and workout daily. Make it point to go to gym every day without missing even a single day.
- One can work without going to the gym too by getting up early and taking a walk or a jog in the local park or by doing yoga and housework like cleaning, dusting and moping the floor.
- Exercise until you sweat and make sure you take breaks and don’t over workout yourself.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea and juices.
- If you don’t like to exercise, then play some sport or join some dance cum workout class like zumba or aerobics.
- Exercise for minimum 60 minutes per day or until you are exhausted.
- Do not give in to temptation and consume something oily and spicy or any sweet dish like ice cream or cake or chocolate or anything that you will regret later.
Hence, do follow my instructions faithfully and it is guaranteed that you will lose weight but mind you do follow it properly without any excuses.