Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ghanshyam SharmaYour feedback matters!
Muje vagina k andar wale hole me fungus infection hogaya h. . White white SA kuch nikalta h.bhot jyada itching aur burning sensation SA hota h jb bhi me urinate karti hu. please doc suggest wat to do.
I take jolivel 50 mg contain opipramol twice a day for last 10 weeks .know doctor add dothip 50 mg .how long anxiety fully cure.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
I have put on weight of around 10kgs in last 3months? please suggest me how to decrease it? am I suffering from any kind of disease?
How can I gain muscular body without eating product or medical things. I want to make muscular body with naturally.
I am having burning sensation while urinating and its is more painful towards the end of urination. Also I was diagnosed with kidney stone of 10 mm 3 months ago. I was under medication for 1 month and it was fine then. Is it happening because of stone or it can be because of some other reason.
I am 24 year old male and have a stone in my both kidney both size 3.5 mm please tell me some mediation.
My height is 6 ft. Im totally slim fit bt my stomach is too much outer and very tight. It looks very bad. Pls suggest me effective diet plan or workout who helps me to loose belly fat.
Hi doctor, I am 21 male my height is 5'7 (170 cm) is it possible to increase my height to (175 cm. Is there any medical treatment for this. Thank you.
I have chest tightness and upper abdomen pain and tightness. My body weight gone decreased completely .Taken endoscopy redness in esophagus and gastritis. Doctor prescribed me pantakind. Later one Lybrate doctor advise me to take pantocid, another doctor advise me to nexpro 40 mg tab. After taking nexpro some what chest tightness and upper abdomen pain become normal . Side effects of after taking nexpro After having breakfast ,getting liquid stool like diarrhea.
Hi I am 22 year old female. I am having anal fissures from last 2 days. I am able to see the cut. Even I am having blood at time of stool passing. The cut is visible n deep. I am having too much pain bcuz of this so please suggest me what to do for it. N what not. I am not able to seat properly so please help me in it. When the cut is ok?
I am 27 years old. This month I missed my period. Usually I use to get my periods with in 22 to 26 days. But this time 32 days over but I didn't get my period yet. I took home pregnancy test on 32nd day and result came negative. I am in confusion. Is it too early to test. Am I still can be a pregnant? I never missed my periods beyond 32 days. Please advise
Can Breast Leaking Happen To A 20 years Female Who Had Unprotected Sex (Pull-out method) After 3 Days After Her Period? Can Prolactin Level Test Detect Pregnancy?
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.