Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ghanshyam .SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ mam. Actually I am 22 years old and I am doing heavy exercise to lose my weight but that is not profitable to me till now I want to know how to lose weight.
I'am desperately trying to gain weight and get fit. But nothing seems to be working. I'am 16 year old male and my weight is 44. What should I do?
Sir my Blood pressure is always high not mentsin the normal BP 120/80. It always 140+ and 90+, I am facing some mental illness due to this problem. Headache always. And breathing problems is also there. I am facing several problem regarding this. Mentally pressure is also there. Which type of medical I can used without side effect. No any other effect on body. Without side effect. Kindly provide me some suitable medicine without side effect.
I have white hair since I am in 9 the standard 2001 my query is that how to stop it or what to use to make it black or others colour which has no side effects.
Is there any solution for heart muscles weakening, I'm afraid that is it leads to a heart transplantation?
My age is 23 and my stamina is vey low and there is lacking of blood . What should I eat and any tonic which is beneficial for me. Due to lacking of blood my face looks dark and looking unhealthy.
Can you please suggest me a perfect diet to lose my weight faster. I have less time soo I want to reduce my weight with no health issues. Please suggest.
My daughter is a patient of low blood pressure. What can I do for her? She is very weak. When her bp goes down her body can't move.
I am 18 years old I have hair problem not only my head hair are falling very part in body hair are falling pls help me.
I'm 46 year male I want to know that what should I take for strong bone sometime I feel weakness in my bones.
When I get up after a sitting for long time on chair or anything I feel some weakness and for few minutes I get disbalanced. What should I do?
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.