Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ghanshyam .SharmaYour feedback matters!
How can I loose weight when I have to take so many medicines so can't stay Hungary. I have an artificial leg so can't walk more.
Hi. I am 31 years female. Have hypothyroid from past 10 years. Recently I have not got my periods and checked my tsh level. Its is 0.9.So I reduced the dose from 100 mcg every day to 5 days 100 mcg and 2 days 75 mcg. I used regestrone tablet twice daily for periods. I got my periods but the bleeding is very light and it has been 9th day of my period and still I am having brown colour light discharge. Can I use styptovit E 500 mg tablet morning and evening for 1 day to stop brown discharge?
When I get some nervous my body stars shaking too much and then I can't do any work rightly. Please advise.
I am 51 years, suffering with heart problem since 8 years caused with blood pressure and cholesterol kindly advise me sir how to control the both.
I am 29 years old and is overweight 87kgs. I am having pcos and anemia. For pcos I am taking walaphage metformin 500mg 2x a day and for anemia dexorange. I am planning to take no fat weight loss pills along with these medication. Can you please eye advice me on this as I want to lose weight. Which I can't lose even after dieting and exercise.
My period date is 28 april n still me not in periods what I do to get in period pls help me out or what I eat.
1. Know the friends or people who tend to wear you out, and deliberately limit the time you spend with them.
2. Be aware of how your thought patterns change throughout the day, and challenge these thought patterns when they’re harsh or negative.
3. Recognise that it is normal to struggle with your feelings, and feelings can be fickle – so don’t let them rule your life.
4. Set some personal goals that use your talents and your gifts. It’s good to stretch ourselves, and to be all that we can be.
5. Be gentle with yourself when you are anxious, tired and stressed. Be kind, and understanding – and give yourself a break.
6. Self-nurturing is crucial for a healthy self esteem. You need to treat yourself as you would treat a special friend.
7. Remember: we ALL fail. It’s just normal part of life. What matters is you’re learning and you’re changing over time.
I am getting hair loss again and again now a days at the age of 20 I can't know what to do? Pls give some ideal solution this. And I shall be obliged.
Hi I am 32 years old. Last year in aug I started having too much of anxiety, heavyness in chest and bloated stomach all the time. I did all tests. Endoscopy to harmones but all were normal. After 3 mnths of continuous sickness a new doc gave me librax n lonazep. In a month time I started improving. I stopped these medicines in jan 2015. I started phy activities walking and yoga. But still I feel anxious sometime and get too much of acidity. I burb a lot and gets bubbles in my body. My head and eyes stay heavy all the time. I dont knw which specialist I should visit. Please help. I have gone to phsycatrist, gastroentrologist n general phycision. All say just ignore it but how long? its been 7 months.
I am student so all my day goes in college without doing anything and I lost 6 kg in 6 months. Now I want to get some weight and some muscles to. What I have to do for that and what type of diet I have to maintain?
I am 27 years old male and I have a problem of hair fall since 2012, what can I do solve this problem.
I am 20 yrs old and I am badly addicted to tea that if I don't take my head pains. I want to overcome this habit since my weight is increasing day by day. Please suggest me some tips.
I am suffering from tension the negative thoughts comes very fast and I am feeling heavy pain in my head help me.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as Urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.