Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GhandhiYour feedback matters!
Hi. My periods date is 31st August last month. It has been little irregular from past 2 months. Although it should now happen again around 31 September I am getting a feel that it's going to happen now again because of cramps etc. I'm travelling outside. I want to delay it. Prescribe some medicine. Also tell me if periods not going to happen now after I stopped medication period wll come around 31 only is it? Please help urgently.
My name is swapna age 36 years having continuous bleeding since last three months I went to a local gynecologist and she ask me to get the scan report. Thespian report result is endometrium hyperplasia. And the doctor advice me for D&C last month I had D&C and from that day it is still bleeding. The D&C biopsy report is simple cystic endometrium hyperplasia and the doctor said it is because of high levels of estrogens and she prescribed progesterone tablets for 21 days pls kindly suggest the remedies.
Hi doctor I am getting abdomen pain but not severe Today my 4th day periods past 10 years I don't have this problem its 1sec once again again getting pain pls help me now my periods stopped.
Hello I have a family function so need to delay my periods by a week. Please prescribe me some medicine.
Dear Doctor, in July 2014, a baby girl born in my family. Till today, my regular menses date not came. Is there any chance of pregnancy again if we meet? . How to avoid the same . Kindly advise. Regards, akhila.
I have a severe breast pain and not getting periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Periods are 15 days delayed. Have taken sysron-n for 5 days but no periods yet. Its the 5th day after medicine is over and breast pain is increased, sore nipple. Please help.
I am , 28 year old unmarried. My menstruation day become short, means 4 days become 2 days. After 2 days my menstruation stopped. What can I do for this problem.
Sir, please tell me about safe periods calculation to avoid pregnancy. How can calculate next Tym of period.
I am 26 years women. Me and my husband got married in December 2013, we did planning for 2 year due to some family problems. But now we are planning to have baby. We are trying from from december 2015. Till now no result. Also after marriage I faces problem of urinary infection Frequently. What should I do for baby? As my periods are also regular.
I am newly married man. But when last night when I had sex with my wife she has deep pain in vagina during sex and I was not able to enter my penis in her vagina so we didn't do anything. It was hard for me but affecting our sex life. Please doctor suggest some medicines to make space in her vagina.
Marriage at the age of 38. Eight months passed not able to conceive. AMH levels fluctuating.in march 16 it was 6.8,june 16 it was 3.2 and now in aug 16 it is 7.2.what it shows? TSH is 3.0 prolactin 11 estradiol 60.
Hello doctor, my wife faced miscarriage, so I want to know after that how much time to conceive a healthy baby, and also know what is possible reason for missed miscarriage.
My wife is feeling like vomiting every month before arrival of periods, is it natural or something is behind it?
Meri shadi ho kar 1 year huwa hai. And I want to ask what should I do to have strong feeling. When we do sex I don't get strong feelings? And mere miscarriege huwa tha Oct mei and I've light pimples on my face. Mera face phele clean the .there was no pimples on my face .please help me? Suggest me something which is helpful for me?
I am female of 28 years, I got marreid before 2 years but not able to conceive because of pcod. What should I do.
Hii I m going for injectable iui treatment and with ovitrop injections on 5, 7, 9 day and after gmh injection the follicle size is 20 mm of left ovaries and right ovaries 16 mm, 16 mm on day 14 et 10.2 and 5 pm of 14 day had hcg trigger shots but day 15 had bleeding with clots so I m worried whats that because tomorrow they will do iui at 9 am. Is anything wrong or they will not do iui because of bleeding. please tell me the cause of bleeding.
Hi, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant. After ultrasound scan doctor told me there is a little internal bleeding. Please guide is dangerous to my baby. I also have mild abdomen pain. Please suggest. In the report it's mentioned that" minimal streak of fluid of approx 4.8 x 4.0 mm is seen along inferior surface of the sac" pls guide me.
My last period was started on 3rd Feb and it finished on 6th Feb night. I had unprotected sex 6-7 times on 7th Feb. Is there any possibility of pregnancy. If there is such a possibility thn what should I do now to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Pls help me. My menstruation cycle is of 35-40 days.
Fat and cellulite though are different forms of the fat cells must be eliminated from the body when in excess so that you can lead a better and healthier life. While removal of deep tissue fat which resides underneath skin is possible with many therapies, the cellulite which resides loosely adhered to the skin just under it, is stubborn and tough to remove. That is why effective treatment methods like Endermology have been brought into practice since the 1980s which helps in weight loss as well as inch loss. This is the first cellulite and fat loss treatment, which has been approved by the FDA too.
This is a non invasive treatment, and is a painless and permanent solution against cellulite wherein no scarring or surgery is done. To prepare the body for the treatment, one must follow the below 5 methods, which will let the effect of the weight loss/fat loss treatment to be more visible and faster.
- Get cellulite treatment: The cellulite removal endermologic treatment is a special treatment, which is done with the help of two rollers and a vacuum suction machine. The rollers roll or knead the skin and create a suction force in the loose skin superficially. This makes the fat cells in the body under the skin, release the cellulite which is very effective for belly weight loss. The warmth from the treatment initiates lymphatic flow, and good blood circulation in the body, thus increasing fat metabolism.
- Maintain regularity of treatment: The treatment has a schedule, and the best results are obtained only when you maintain regularity. You cannot skip the sessions. 14-28 weight loss/fat loss sessions are required initially within 1-2 weeks. This has to be done as suggested by the health and treatment expert. From the 6th session onwards, fat loss results will start to get visible gradually.
- Stay hydrated for the treatment: It's a mandate that you keep hydration levels in the body optimum to receive full benefits from the Endermology treatment. Ideally, 5 cups of water intake is must before you start a session.
- HIFU Treatment- the next level: High-Intensity Focalized Ultrasound is the next level of treatment, wherein the ultrasound waves are targeted on the skin areas at thighs, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, etc., which contain cellulite. This ruptures the deep-laid fat cells, and then the fat is induced to get drained through the lymphatic system further enhancing the weight loss.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet: A healthy lifestyle with no liquor and smoking, no late nights or drug abuse, and no stress, etc. is needed. Diet has to be a low calorie, balanced diet, and all junk and oily food filled with unsaturated fats must be avoided. Light exercises or moderate to heavy as per the capacity of the body must be encouraged to see the effects of Endermology to become permanent.