Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetanjali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeetanjaliYour feedback matters!
I want baby so wat should I do for it? My married life is very good. please suggest me bcz I did not use precautions from last 3 months.
I am 31 years old, had irregular periods I use to get acne I had treatment for acne, I am married now since 2 years I got sonography report I got cystic ovaries now what should I do, my doc said me I got cyst because of consumption of acne medicines.
I am 28 years old women. I am doing my phd I am married and I have two years old daughter. Now I got pregnancy I just want to abort this baby because I am busy with my PhD work, it is going to complete with in a year now I got pregnancy. My LMP is 4/12/17. Please prescribe some tablets.
I am having sex with my wife from last 1 year n my wife is polyistic ovary n for that she has taken a treatment now done with all tests her egg is developing still she is not able to conceive.Please tell.
The summers are at their peak already with the blazing sun and soaring temperatures and what's frightening is that this is just the beginning. All one can think of in this heat is to grab something cool that rejuvenates one's senses. One of the best ways to do this is to prepare yourself some refreshing icy drinks.
Well, before you settle for the calorie dense colas or boring plain water, try out these easy to make and low on calories summer drinks that will surely quench your thirst:
1. Watermelon fizz
Apart from the stimulating taste it naturally has, watermelon juice is very good for kidneys and eyes. It has 90% water and thus you don't need to worry about the calories. It is also very high in fiber which is an add- on health benefit.
How to prepare
Blend the watermelon in a mixer jar and add some crushed ice to it. Avoid straining the blended mixture as you will lose on the fiber. The best part is you do not need to add any sweetener! you may want to add some salt and mint leaves for a different sweet- salty flavor. Add some soda water and your watermelon fizz is ready.
Calorie count: 30 kcal/glass
2. Aam Panna
One of the most relished summer drink for mango lovers is aam panda. It is rich in vitamin c and iron and has antioxidants too which heightens your metabolism rate. Aam Panna keeps you well hydrated and thus prevents heat stroke.
How to prepare
Pressure cook raw mangoes (3-4 whistles) and peel them off to remove the pulp. Blend the pulp in a jar and mix salt, cumin seeds (jeera), black pepper to it. Avoid adding sugar to it but if you really want it sweet, use alternatives to sugar like artificial sweeteners. Store the mixture in a jar in the refrigerator. Add 1/ 2 tsp in a glass, add chilled water and ice and top it up with mint leaves.
Calorie count: 40 kcal/glass
3. Sparkling plum soda
Plums are known for assisting in weight loss owing to the plentiful antioxidants and fiber they possess. It also keeps you full for long which cuts down your overall caloric intake. It is profusely rich in essential nutrients like vitamin a, c, k and iron, calcium, magnesium.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 plums, cut them into pieces and blend in a jar in a processor. Add artificial sweeteners to the pureed mixture and blend again. Stain the mixture through a sieve using the back of a spoon. Fill 4 glasses up to half with the strained juice. Add soda water and crushed ice to each and relish the drink to your heart's full.
Calorie count:- 120-150 kcal/glass
4. Fizzy peach punch
Peaches are the low-calorie summer fruits that offer a treasure of zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. They have a good amount of dietary fiber and have no saturated fats.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 peaches, cut them into pieces and blend them in a jar to form a puree. Strain the puree through a strainer and obtain the nectar in a jar. Take 1-2 tsp of peach nectar in a glass and fill it up with soda water. Add some artificial sweeteners according to your taste. Squeeze half a lemon into it. You may want to experiment by adding 1 tsp of ginger juice for a sharp and pungent flavor! add crushed ice and serve.
Caloric count: 80 kcal/glass
5. Strawberry lemonade slush
Strawberries bring freshness and add a vibrant color to any drink or dessert they are added to. They have bountiful antioxidants and are a wonderful source of vitamin c. They also have high fiber content are loaded with manganese, iodine, potassium and biotin.
How to prepare
Take about 20-30 strawberries and cut them into small pieces to blend in a jar until smooth. Add some lemon juice to it and one cup of water. Add some artificial sweeteners to add some sweet flavor. Blend well. Freeze this mixture for 3-4 hours till it turns into slush. Add 1/4th cup of this slush mixture to a glass, top it up with soda water and some ginger juice. Enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Caloric count: 90- 100 kcal/glass.
Hi my period date is every month on 3 and I had unprecedented sex with my boy friend on 26 December but my period are not arrived on 3 January I saw four five day after I got a dout I am pregnant so I make test pregnancy test but the result is negative but period is not arrived I am waiting already ten days over still not came.
During sex! I mean while I sex with my partner, a transparent fluid (cum) came out from his vagina. After few minutes during sex, my partner shout (make some sex noise) and then the fluid came. I wanna know that is it a disease or its harmful? Please reply its for my sex partner (female).
I have 1 month old baby & I regularly feed him but the milk produce by my body is not enough for him. Is there any way to increase it without any side effect to baby or me. I feel it is not enough due to reason that when I press the nipple or aloe, milk does not come out it come only when baby suck as I can see it in the some portion being collected in artificial nipple (initially I have small size nipple so using artificial nipple / nipple shield for feeding)
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.