Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GeetanjaliYour feedback matters!
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Please help Is it possible to have periods in 5th month of pregnancy? My wife have proper periods of 4 days along with cramps she also had periods in 3rd month so is it possible to have periods in pregnancy?
Im marriage women an I miss period 15 days is over and I ll do pregnancy test also two time it will b coming negative result why.
I am taking krimpson 35 my last period date is on Jan 20 and afetr that feb 17, 18 i got spotting but no periods. Is their any way to get pregnant. Plz reply back me soon.
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.
I am trying to conceive ,I used pills but stopped using one and half year I.E1 1/2 we used other natural way to avoid pregnancy .We stopped it last June , we trying to conceive from November . Till now there is no luck and my age is 24 and I am overweight we have completed 2years of marriage .
I am 30 year old female unmarried. Now a days I am feeling too weak. Not willing to eat anything if I tried to eat I feel like vomit. Can't sleep all night. My bp became low. Please suggest me any energetic medicine. What to do?
My grandma is 70 years old. She is under medication for heart problem and sugar. She has also developed umbilical hernia for past 10 yrs. Now she has a big lump protruding below here umbilicus. She also feels colicky pains sometimes. She is feeling better under homeopathic and acupressure. She don't want operation. Is there any other option available like belts?
Which medicine can be taken on first day for periods pain? Currently I consume cyclopalm media for pain. Please advise.
Is Anal sex natural? My partner wants to try it but I am hesitating as I have heard tht it's something not natural and very painful too. How to eliminate pain while doing it.
We had sex on February 10 th, I felt nausea on march 4 th and again on April 10th, am I safe from pregnancy?
I had my periods on the last month of 5th and this month till now I don't have my periods. I had some intercourse on the last month before my periods but last month I had my normal periods after my periods I didn't had any intercourse. But why my periods are too late this month. I'm getting little worried.
I am soon getting married , just have few doubts to clear. I want to know that when can I have a intercourse without any protection and my wife also should Not get pregnant.Please tell.
Lucid dreaming is any dream where you’re aware that what you’re experiencing is a dream. It takes place during your REM sleep (a sleep state that is characterised by random and quick eye movements alongside muscle paralysis). A study conducted on lucid dreaming shows that this form of dreaming comes with an increased activity in those areas of the brain that are, in general, dormant during sleep.
There are quite a few techniques of lucid dreaming. One of the ways is to maintain a dream journal, where you write down the dream you’ve had just after waking up. This trains your brain to remember your dreams so that you can consciously enter into a state of dreaming.
Lucid dreaming has impressive health benefits you’d be surprised to know about.
1. Develops your memory
Both lucid sleep and dreaming enable you to reinforce everything you may have learned when you were awake. They also enable you to consciously select the things that you want to remember.
While sleep, in general, is responsible for solidifying the memories that you create when you’re awake, dreams, in particular, are responsible for solidifying your episodic memory. Standing for the memory of your personal experiences of a particular place and time, episodic memory performs the function of a muscle memory (memory that is concerned with the development of motor skills) and helps you to learn new skills, while perfecting the skills you already have.
3. Helps in improving your game
In this context, lucid dreaming can significantly improve your gaming skills as you get the chance to practice them in the dream world. A study shows that the neurons that get activated when you dream of scoring a goal is the same as those when you’re scoring the goal in the real world. So, the visualisation of the act of scoring enables you to improve your performance in the real world.
3. Helps in overcoming anxiety
Being in a lucid dream gives you the opportunity to practice any number of terrifying scenarios, so that you can make changes as and when you want to in order to overcome anxiety.
Representing a state between being wakeful and in a REM sleep, lucid dreaming offers you with the possibility to push your boundaries where you can be anyone and do anything. It can be a good stress relieving mechanism.
4. It improves your sleep
One of the biggest benefits of lucid dreaming is that it augments your overall sleep quality by making you more aware of your dreams, and subsequently of your sleep. Awareness is an important factor for getting sound sleep since it helps in experiencing true relaxation. The outcome is you end up feeling more rested and refreshed. Gaining control over your dreams can also help in reducing nightmares, thereby improving your sleep.