Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetanjali AminYour feedback matters!
- Aids in digestion.
- Helps in treating acne.
- Beneficial in weight loss.
- Boost immune system and overall health.
- Helps in proper functioning of thyroid glands.
- Helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart attack.
- Helps in cellular growth, repair and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent constipation, bloating and colon cancer.
Hi my wife is pregnant about two and half month is completed, we have done all tests consult by local Gynecologist, including ultrasound and all things are ok I have a question in my mind that can we have sex during pregnancy, and can we discharge inside the vagina, please guide.
Ginger or adrak, a staple spice of Indian household today, originated in the south-east Asia more than 5000 years ago. Back then, it was considered a medicine for all ailments. It contains a compound known as 'gingerol' that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Ginger has been used to combat the common cold in addition to being a taste enhancer in food and tea. But little do we know about the gamut of health benefits that it provides.
Here are some amazing health benefits of this wonder spice:
1. Boosts immunity
It cleans the body's sewage system thereby preventing the accumulation of toxins. Cut ginger into small pieces and put into a bowl of water and then boil for 8-10 minutes. Drink this herbal solution for 3-4 times a day, relieving you of the irritating coughs in addition to boosting your immunity. If you do not like the taste of it, stir some honey or lemon into it.
2. Helps in weight loss
Ginger also helps in promoting weight loss. It activates the body's metabolism and hence leads to burning of fat. Heat a cup of water till it boils, now add a small piece of ginger and keep it covered for five minutes. You can add lemon juice to taste. Drink this before breakfast for reaping maximum benefits.
3. Regulates blood pressure
Ginger acts similar to blood pressure controlling pills. It blocks the flow of calcium into heart cells which lowers blood pressure. Drink ginger tea before breakfast instead of popping the prescription pill.
4. Helps clear acne
The ginger extract helps in purification of blood. Extract ginger juice and store it in a refrigerator. Mix 2 tablespoon of ginger juice along with 2 tablespoons of honey and consume every morning on an empty stomach. This helps you get rid of a pimple, acne, and other skin disorders.
5. Lowers cholesterol
Consuming 2-3 grams of dry ginger every day has been associated with lowering cholesterol levels. Consuming ginger activates an enzyme that increases body's use of cholesterol. It also protects a diabetic person's organs such as liver and kidneys.
6. Aids in digestion
A good stomach is the sign of good health. A common problem among the mass is indigestion. Ginger is helpful in battling indigestion. Peel and cut the ginger into small pieces. Soak these in honey in a bottle and keep in sunlight for 10 days. Consume 2-4 pieces every morning.
7. Cures nausea
Chewing raw ginger is effective in treating nausea. Wash and peel ginger before cutting into small pieces. Chew these pieces throughout the day. You can also grab some snacks containing ginger.
8. Eases muscle pain
Heavy weight lifting at the gym often leads to muscle pain the following days. The anti-inflammatory property, attributed to sesquiterpenes such as zingiberene present in ginger, helps in reducing exercise-induced muscle pain if taken consistently over a period of time. One teaspoon of dried ginger or 2 teaspoons of chopped ginger can be added to meals daily.
9. Relieves joint pain
The anti-inflammatory property of the ginger helps in fighting osteoarthritis- a condition of joint pain and stiffness. Applying ginger oil topically on the joints lowers the pain and also eliminates the necessity to pop pain killers.
It should be noted here that ginger should not be given to children under the age of 2 years. For children over 2 years, you should consult your doctor to determine the right dose. Adults should not consume more than 4 grams per day.
With so much to offer, ginger can safely be tagged as a superfood that you should make a part of your daily diet.
After maternity first time periods came and after that I felt so much bleeding and weakness so I wanted to ask is it normal or I need to visit doctor?
Got my d&c done on 12 dec. Want to conceive again as early as possible. As my doc said to wait for 6 months. But its quite long period. Is it safe to conceive before that.
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
I do not enjoy sex. It has been 5 months passed to our marriage and I do not enjoy sex even on single day. I enjoy foreplay alot but not sex. And very much confused why it is happening. I hv pcos but there is little imbalance in my hormones can it be reason of not enjoying sex. My husband's age is 25. please guide me. I will be thankful.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
First day of the period cycle was on 17th june, it lasted till 20 th june and yesterday night we had unprotected sex. Any chance of getting pregnant? What would have been her safe days cycle?
I have periods problem. And my weight is 65 kg. Mujhe thyroid bhi nhi h. Me diet bhi follow kar rhi hu. But my hemoglobin is about 8.
I have irregular periods .from 2 months I dint get my periods .I have white discharge .how can I get it cure.
I'm 4th month pregnant. I didn't sleep well. All the time I usually get lot of thinking's about others. How can I get well sleep. Is this effect to my baby also. please Give suggestions.
1. Raw spinach
2. Raw broccoli
8. Olive oil
Hi, I'm 37 years old and I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I do not feel like eating anything, just due to this I'm feeling like gas and due to this sometime drink ENO, is it safe to drink this, what is the best best things to eat during pregnancy. Kindly help me.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 19 years old female and I want to live healthy. Can you please refer me something which I should definitely include in my diet so that I don't suffer from any disease?
If you are serious about building muscle, you must include more legumes in your diet. Legumes of different kinds are highly nutritious sources of protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber.
Protein helps build and maintain muscle strength. Fiber is essential for proper insulin response, which aids in absorption and use of various nutrients. Complex carbohydrates provide a more stable and longer-lasting supply of energy for working out.
Some of the more common legumes include pinto beans, kidney beans, navy beans, lima beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils and black-eyed peas. You can eat legumes in soups or salads.
For more tips and treatment, consult.