Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Slight throat pain beginning of cold no headache or body pain tell me to cure cold at the beginning stage doctor no symptoms of fever.
I am 50 years old I was suffered from sinus stuffy nose for past 35 years what is the treatment and still I am using Otrivin Nasal Spray past twenty five years.
I am a male of 19 years old I have a problem of sneezing when I starts sneeze I can not stop it it continues to hours followed by nose flow. Give me a solution to this.
I have tonsils appear to be swollen on right side. It has white yellowish spots. And it appears to be small small balls and it has mucus in it. I have lot of mucus in throat and night it is more. My sleep is obstruct ed due to these. Mucus is thin and clear. I am allergic to dust.
Hi I am 21 years male I am suffering from puberphonia that is my voice sounds like a female I have consulted with doctor for this problem he suggested me to a speech therapist after visiting the therapist he was not sure that how much time it would take for the cure and that to with no gaurentee and more over its expensive with per section costing 500 to 700 and it would continue to be for around 6 or more months means total expenses would be around 50000 I have visited every speech therapist inmy city but the situation is the same I request you to guide me with less expensive treatment like home remedies or medicine or any voice exercise at home for puberphonia as I have no high income and even it's affecting my career please look into consideration for my problem. thank you.
I have sinus problem and pain around head some time after checkup mild dns left side give me right answer.
I have to constantly clear my throat ever since my adolescence. It only gets worse with cold. Is this some symptoms for any serious deficiency or disease?
I have deviated septum towards left 4 month before I got sinusitis with maxillary and I have deviated sputum I have blocked nose always can not breath from left nose or sometime from right nose and I have ringing on ear every time I feel ear congested so please help me please suggest me something doc thanks in regards.
Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.
As I walk through dusty road, now I feel my throat itching and some times running nose please Suggest me Medicine.
I have this problem for past 3 months I feel a lump in my throat like the size of an pill. It may be vanished for 2 or 3 days inbetween then I started feeling it again But its not painful. What is it? does it need any medical attention.
Sir as I am taking medicine these days for running nose and sneezing I want to ask in these days as some time I am watching porn my penis is not erecting I am not feeling anything totally loose I feeling disheartening it's too short.
I am suffering from silent reflux from almost two year. I tried many medicines and treatement but as I stop treating my disease symtoms come back in no time. My voice totally became hoarsed and scratchy I feel so frustrated all time. I usually cough all day in and out. I can barely talk because voice became so raspy. I feel so depressed I dont know wat to do? if anybody help I will be so thankful to him. Please I need help immediately I want to get rid of this. Because my life became so bad and frustrated because of it please help.
My right ear is paining and I can't chew with the jaw line also paining and head is heavy on the side of the ear.
Dr. From yesterday I'm hvng pain in throat. Not able to swallow anything. Fully throat irritation and I got little bit fever and cold too. What to do to get ovr my throat irritation?
Mere throat mai 1 month se pain hai. tongue mai white colour ke spots bhi. Weakness bhi bohot ho rahi hai.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.