Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Sir what is the blue baby syndrome does blue baby syndrome occurs in the adult male and female also along with the child?
Hi sir. I have a 6 months baby girl. I have done all the types of vaccination which is mentioned in child doctors file. But I have an doubt that the vaccine of phnemonia is necessary to give to child or not in indian whether ?
My daughter is 4 months and 1 week old. Still she did not get her head balance. When can I expect stiffness in her neck and back muscle?
My son is 4 months 15 days old, last month I checked his head circumstances it was 42 cm and when I checked now it's still the same 42 cm. My pediatric told me every month 2 cm should grow but my son is the same I'm worried but he is very active. Pls suggest me what I should do.
Our 3 months old baby is very active but, her body is generating full heat , we have counclated a doctor also , she is not even having a fever, and she is not drinking mothers milk more, Please can any one suggest us how can a baby can drink milk more, is ther any syrup for hunger and how to reduce the baby body heat.
My daughter was 2 years 7 months old. She having a constipation problem and also scissoring the leg. She was pre mature baby I got lot of doctors advice and give medicine but not cure. Please advice me.
My 6 month old baby is passing soft yellow stools 6-7 per day. Her pediatrician said she has milk indigestion as baby is on breastfeeding she recommended to stop completely and suggested lactose free milk isomil but baby is not taking any milk accept mothers milk. So please suggest.
My daughter is 9 months old. She is a poor eater. Her weight is 7 kg. And think she is not feeling hungry. So can we give some appetite. So got a cypon. When I see the reviews in Google, its mentioned that its not advisable. So can you please tell me wat to give to make her hungry and to eat.
Doctor, my baby is 5 months old, before getting pregnant my weight is 47.9kg, during pregnancy I gained 15 kg more, my baby is 3 kg when I delivered, it is an normal delivery, now I checked my weight, it is only 48kg, ayurveda doctor told me that my breast milk is thick than others, baby needs milk only 3 hrs gap, now I am taking calcium tablets daily, what should I do now for gaining weight? Please answer me.
11 Month Old Baby Boy. Suggest some best food diet good health and strength. As per my knowledge I have added Dry Fruits and almonds to his diet. Still there are lot of food items which can be added to a baby diet for a proper healthy nutrition. Kindly suggest the same.
Hi, my wife stopped breast feeding our daughter who is 16 months of old now. After 2 days she feels pain in her breast. Also seems like due to production of milk, it is getting harder. Is this a usual symptom? how long this continues? how to get rid of severe pain?
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.
I have a 8 months old son having fever I gave him crocin ds he weights arounglf 7.8 and I gave him crocin drops 9 to 10 drops please guide me.
My 1 month old baby has mucus in stool and he has pus cell 10-12/hpf in stool and there is little bit of blood in his stool. What can we do for his early recovery?
However, in today’s demanding academic structure, it is not easy for a child to maintain a good confidence level, from competing nursery admission to weekly school tests, today’s child goes through numerous examinations, almost every day in his/her life and he/she is being judged both at home and outside. According to child psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo, oral communication alone by parents is not enough to build confidence in kids, she shares some important parenting tips that will help parents in this area:
1. Allow your child to make decisions:
When your child gets the chance to make choices from a young age, he/she will build confidence in their own judgement. Just consider the age of your child and set their decision-making parameters accordingly. Like, you may ask your 4 years old son or daughter what he /she would like to have in breakfast, an omelette or fruits or chapattis, instead of asking a broad question like “what you will have in your breakfast”, which they will likely to give you an answer either from their imagination or from their list of yummy foods (generally cake, chocolates or junk food).
2. Avoid always rescuing your child
For parents, the desire to prevent their child from getting hurt, feeling discouraged, feeling upset or making mistakes is natural, but when parents intervene, say if the parents go to their child’s school and pressure the cultural teacher to take their child in dance team (which he/she was not selected) then parents are doing something which is not right.