Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Geeta Shah

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Geeta Shah Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Geeta Shah
Dr. Geeta Shah is a renowned Dentist in Mumbai, Mumbai. She is currently associated with Dr Geeta Shah's Delhi Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Geeta Shah on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Geeta Shah's Delhi Clinic

Flat No 1b/4 Shreepant Bhavan 2nd Floor, Above Standard Chartered Bank Sandhurst Bridge Chowpatti, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Geeta Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Recently I was eating a ice cream suddenly my teeth getting pain very hardly nd sometimes when i'm doing brush couple of blood carry out. What I do for getting relief from it.

Dentist, Navi Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, your both problems are not related to each other. Your tooth is having sensitivity problem. For that you can use sensitivity tooth paste like sensodyne, sensoform or shy-nm. Your gums are infected that why they are bleeding. For that you have to go for proffesional cleaning. After cleaning also you have to maintain your oral hygiene at home.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Cuttack
"replace your missing teeth"

I have got a ulcer on side of tongue and it's paining a lot. Prescribe me medicine.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal your ulcers. If they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get your vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is 21 years old. He is having protruding jaws. He is not willing and not comfortable with putting on tooth braces. Is there any other solution to cure his problem? Can it be cured by operation? If yes please state the kind of operation.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chennai
Yes. Its called orthognathic surgery. With the opinion from orthodontist, oral and maxillo-facial surgeon performs the surgery.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from vomiting tendency from last 6 month. It always happen to me after doing toothbrush.

A.C.C.I - Accredited and Certified Course in Implantology, MDS - Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, BDS
Dentist, Jammu
Dear please apply the size of pea tooth paste on your brush, which should be pushed into the bristles. Never ever wet the brush and there should be least foam in the mouth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jaipur
Hello everyone,

If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.

Hi. doctor.i have space in my front teeth. To remove this. Can I apply braces. Or after removing the braces would my teeth come in earlier shape. Or according to my age. Is their any chance to grow. New teeth so it can push the teeth to remove the space.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
No there are no chances ofgrowing new teeth. At this age the only teeth erupts is Wisdom teeth. But it will have no effect on the space. Braces are the only possibility or artificial teeth implant. Which can only be decided by the examining dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old girl. My teeth is damage in yellow color. I checkup my teeth. Dr. said it's your water problem then you change tha water. Now I can't change tha water. please tell me another medicine if my teeth became cleanly and white. please tell me what I do?

Dentist, Ghaziabad
If the problem is bcoz of water then it is known as fluorosis. When the level of fluoride is higher in water than recommend ed then this kind of problem arises in which yellowish to brownish patches are absorbed within the teeth. The treatment depends on the severity of patches. Bleaching can b done in such cases.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When can I brush my teeth second time? After having my dinner or after 12 hrs of brushing in the morning?

Certified Implantologist, MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear lybrate-user ideally the brushing is advised twice daily for maintaning a healthy oral hygiene. Once advised in the morning and the second is advised at night after meals. However to maintain a good oral health you may also use mouthwash, floss to get good results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old male. Three months back I had sensitivity in the 14th upper teeth, mild pain so that unable to chew on the right side. Dental hospital gave me ampicilin 500 mg three times a day for one week. Sensitivity had gone in a fortnight and tooth pain gone in one month. But still there is some difficulty while chewing. Mean while since last two months I am feeling heaviness in my head and mild giddiness. I am bp patient 140/90 after medication (revalol xl 50 and envas 10). My sugar level fasting 110 after metformin 500 sr. What should I do for my giddiness and heaviness in my head.

Dentist, Hyderabad
I agree with the doctors advice that you need to c the dentist coz your a senior citizen and being careless or ignoring the complaints than it may cause more problem. Sensitivity can be of many reasons now that you took medicine you may not have but you need to know wats the problem, dn't be afraid. Whatever feasible treatment you need the dentist will do that only.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i am suffering from bad smel coming from mouth some times white bal comes from mouth its has very bad smell i have used all types of toothpaste and gargles but no use please help doctor

MDS - Orthodontics
Its condition related to periodontitis (pyorrhea) so get checkup done from nearby dentist and get it corrected rather than going for change in paste
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering with teeth pain & please suggest me the best paste to clean up pluck in my mouth.?

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Hi pain can be due to some conditions like cavities, tooth abcess, gum disease, and fracture of tooth. You need to go for proper investigation to rule out the cause of pain. After that treatment plan can be decided. For plaque, get scaling done. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gurgaon
Your tooth brush needs to get replaced after every three to four months.

I want to get my teeth white so please suggest me what should I use to get my teeth white. I use to brush my teeth daily twice then also I am not getting white teeth. So please suggest me any effective method or medication.

Dentist, Gurgaon
For whiter teeth .brush regularly twice daily morning and evening. Rinse after all meals. Reduce intake of tea coffee and spices that tend to change tooth colour. Get scaling and polishing of teeth done. Bleaching of teeth can be done for whiter teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Daaton ko kaise brush karein daaton par se peelpan nhi ja rha hai kaunsa paste use karein.

Dentist, Kolkata
brush your teeth in up and down strokes..get scaling done from dentist ..brush twice daily with Glizer toothpaste
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good afternoon Dear sir/madam I am suffering from tooth problem before 3 weeks when I am eating its paining too much so what can I do for recover thank you.

Dentist, Bangalore
it may be due to decay on tooth.. X-ray is needed for proper diagnosis and suggestions.. you may require root canal treatment for it.. visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment plan...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sister milk teeth which was fallen out last year is not yet coming. What is the reason for this? Can I have any solution for this?

Dentist, Batala
You have not mention the age of your sister so how can i help you. But there are some facts which can help you to understand. The permanent teeth comes in two phases. 1st phase is from 6 years to 10 years and the second from 10 to 13 years. Mostly it goes like that but can vary.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I brush my teeth once a time in a day. Is dis enough for my dental care. How can I protect my teeth?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
All individuals requires scaling (cleaning) to be done atleast once in 6 months to maintain our oral hygiene clean. Our toothbrush is not much finely designed to clean all the plaque and calculi in the interdental areas of the teeth, which is the area where most of the calculus accumulate much and has to be removed regularly using scalers by the dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir their is a problem in my teeth. I can't able eat fruits like apple. It gives much pain. What shall I do sir?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. • If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. • If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. • If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. • If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed