Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta L. DevaliaYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 67 years had undergone surgery for removal of fibrosis uterus & ovaries about 35 years ago, later on gradually her memory got effected and she was diagnosed suffering from dementia & had developed depression for last 25 years, she is taking antidepressants but reluctant to get treated for memory loss, although previously she was taking donamem 10 mg. Now for the last 2 years she has been detected with osteoporosis of right knee also. Kindly suggest remedy for her .we have got 3 issues after that ligation was done.
I am 23 years male and I am feeling depression and anxiety I always feel some strange fear in me all the time surrounded by me which makes let me feel terrible, I want to add something year (s) back I wasn't like this no fear at all, all the time full of confidence now its different scenario for me. But the main issue since my childhood was, that when ever I used to talk someone I never used to pay attention and immediately ask the people I talk, what you said repeat, why am I like this? Always it used to make me feel I have to put some extra effort on my brain to hear and understand what they saying a bit laziness maybe and my mind always be like somewhere else and well this was something since child problem and now new problem which arising is I am very much feeling nervous when I respond to new people I reply in slow manner which they notice and think why am I replying like this? and my attention level is very low I am unable to focus what ever is said in my job for my training am afraid of such complications and memory weakness forgetting a lot and many more please help me I am very much worried.
My feet sweat irregularly such as while I take tea, roam around ,sits in front of computer. This cause a odour in my shoes. Please suggest me.
Hello Dr. good evening I have one question that is desi cheeni or GUDD (Jaggery) is injurious to health in the form of sugar or diabetes.
Hello, could you please tell us how to get rid off pimple acne dark spot Marks on face and back of body, shoulders etc. Any medicinal treatment, please let us know, thank-you.
Hi my age is 21. I want to ask about my skin problem. I am suffering from pimples problem on forehead. L tried my things but no effect yet so what can I do.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.