Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GeetaYour feedback matters!
I m a beta thalassemia person. And my body colour is getting yellowish day by day. Is there any natural way to overcome this? And also since few months my chest is paining.
Suggest me the best treatment for pcod becoz allopathy if I am leaving again the problem is starting.
I am 16 year old, since 3-4 months I am having light periods, which lasts for maximum 3 days, during the first day of my periods the blood loss seems to be normal but after that I am lacking blood than normal, is there any problem? I am worried.
Dear Sir/Madam, My Wife having a 14th week of running pregnancy. We regularly consult our gynecologist on every 15 day. My wife's running medicines are Thyronorm, Sustain 400 and rovamycin. Recently she had having started acidity issue. We also consult the same to our doctor. My doctor advice to stop to take/drinking of Milk as Milk is the reason for acidity. As per my knowledge Milk is the good for pregnant woman. So can you please advice us that what is the right? And Why she told us to stop the milk?
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
I'm having sex vth my bf often. It's been over 5years that we're having sex. I just wanna knw that would it be something wrong for my future about conceive I mean when I'll be pregnant or it would be harder for me to get pregnant after having that much sex. Actually we're in daily routine.?
M 20 n suffering from pcod. My height is 5'5" and weight 75 kg. Can I use homeopathy medicine calcarea carb, natrum mur, pulsatilla and sepia for weight loss? Pls suggest the doses.
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.
My mother is 43 years old & in an USG: WHOLE ABDOMEN Report she has LIVER ENLARGED (186.3mm) IN SIZE WITH INCREASED PARENCHYMAL ECHOTEXTURE.(FATTY CHANGES GRADE-2. No IHBR dilation/focal SOL is seen. UTERUS is ANTEVERTED and Measures (89.6mm x 43.8mm x55.3mm; VOL-113.6ml BULKY) IMPRESSION: Hepatomegaly with fatty changes grade-2.
Doctor I wil take folvite as you suggested. Can you please give me details as why I sweat a lot and how can folvite help control me. Also I had pregnancy thyroid and few months back I had done test and there was no thyroid. Should I do tsh test again? or I can start folvite?
Ultrasound enables physicians to reliably visualize soft tissue structures including muscle bellies tendons ligaments arteries and nerves as well as identify any pathologic changes within these structures. It is a repeatable non invasive imaging modality that is capable of providing real time dynamic tissue assessment
Can give me the tips normal delivery. Doctor is saying water content is less so that needs operation.
Hello Doctor, I'm a male 30 years old and married for 4 years. I and my wife trying for more than 1 year to get a baby but no luck. We are in USA and when we consult the doctor asked us to take many test. And the result came as I have XXY chromosome and my wife has everything normal. My testosterone level also very low. Is there any medication in india for me to get a baby.
Hello Dr. I am 20 yr old and I hv gained 10-15 kgs from last 2 yrs. It bleeds only for 2 days in periods. I consulted a dr, she told me that there is some ovary problem. Is this a very serious issue? Will it affect my married life ahead or will I never become pregnant? please help me.
My friend is in live in relation ship with his girlfriend. He wants to do sex with her and she too. He is of 31/08/1994 and her d. O. B. Is 12/08/1995. He is worried if condom failed during sex or any kind of pregnancy issue occurred. Which type of condom is more reliable? She doesn't want to take any i-pills. What should be the correct time of their 1st sex. What may be pros and cons?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?