Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta GuzarYour feedback matters!
I am unmarried girl. My periods is being late for 10 days in this month. And I am virgin girl. I am confused, what is problem. So please advise me and give me solution. I did never faced such problem. And what would be side effects at my health.
A miscarriage, though heart wrenching, does not imply the end of the world. Unless the miscarriage is an outcome of a serious health complication, there is nothing to lose heart. In fact, many women have had successful pregnancies even after a miscarriage. Barring a few exceptions, a miscarriage during the first pregnancy reduces the chance of a miscarriage during subsequent pregnancies significantly. However, it is best to get your doubts and apprehensions cleared before you try to conceive again. An experienced gynaecologist can assist and guide you better throughout the process.
- A lot of couples wonder about the right time to conceive after a miscarriage. Do not rush into things. Miscarriage can drain out a couple physically, mentally and emotionally. Give your mind and body some time to cope with the loss. Your decision to embrace parenthood should not be influenced by any undue and baseless pressure. Patience and perseverance will make the subsequent pregnancies less stressful. To avoid complications in your next pregnancy, it is best to wait 6 months to 1 year after a miscarriage.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse immediately after a miscarriage. This might result in immense pain and vaginal infections. If you experience any discomfort, share it with your partner and the physician concerned. Getting pregnant immediately after a miscarriage will do both the mother and the foetus no good.
- In case of two or more miscarriages, getting to the underlying cause becomes very important. Medical conditions such as Diabetes, Thyroid problems (Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism), Obesity, Chromosomal aberrations or Infertility often interferes with pregnancy. With timely medical intervention, it is possible to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. To minimise the chances of a miscarriage, pregnant women are given Prenatal Vitamins (Folic Acid in particular).
- A pregnant lady should eat healthy and live healthy. The goodness of fruits and vegetables need no special mention. Regular consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits can do the mother and the developing foetus, a world of good. A healthy diet can lower the instances of a miscarriage greatly.
- Stress and anxiety are a big NO during pregnancy. Relax and try to be happy as much as possible. Go for small walks, read books, listen to music. Proper and sound sleep is extremely important. One can also indulge in light exercise. However, to be on a safer side, exercise under an expert supervision. If you have been to drinking and smoking, quit the unhealthy habits at the earliest.
A miscarriage should not push you into a state of depression. You can still have a normal pregnancy. Know your body well. Take the decision wisely only after a proper consultation with your physician.
Sir I am 28 years I am married but I am not feel able to perform sex with my husband because I feel that my private part does not works well as I never get wet. so, please advise what to do.?
Hello mam, My pregnancy confirmed on aug 28th 2015 in scan New guy misused me on sep 11th 2015 Again sep 11th 2015 my 6 weeks 3 days confirmed in scan Please clarify my belOw questions. 1. Did new sperm can enter into my existing sac 2. If any new raptured egg was there in that time it will catch new sperm and form a new baby? 3. If yes, let me know did the age of the sac will be differ? Because my baby heart beat shown within 6 days of the incident happen. 4. In the existing did the yolk sac disappear after 4th week did new sperm can enter into my existing sac? 5. Im carrying only one baby if another baby form with the new guy sperm did my old. Sac is will get disappear and this will continue Please help I will update my scan details below 1. Aug 28th 2015 (4 week 1 day) 2. Sep 5th new guy missed me 3. Sep 11th 2015 (6 week 3 days) 4. Oct 16th 2015 (12 week 2 days) 5. Dec 18th 2015 (20 weeks 6 days) 6. Feb 17th 2016 (30 weeks 4 days) Above details are confirmed by ultra scan Please let me know any possibilities did new guy baby will. Come I'm really scared My delivery date on April 29th 2016 I can not even sleep because this problem.
Hi. Am under fertility treatment for past two n half years. Doctors have advised to use melmet thrice a day. and gives meprate. Novelon for hormone imbalances. and sometimes siphene. My follicles are growing well sometimes. and sometimes not. Could you please suggest alternative solutions for pregnancy.
My wife had a ectopic pregnancy. Before 7 month. Now we are trying for a baby but she is not getting pregnant. What should be the treatment.
I had sex with my gf on 19th march. We used a condom. Her dates should come on 24 march but its 27 march and she is not getting periods. Is everything okay or is she pregnant and if she is pregnant then what pill should I gave her?
After 1st ruination in morning feels burning sensation. Nausea ,legs ache very much. In evening also after sleep head is rolling (chakar) leg ache occurs. Feels very week. After sleep feels heads weight is increased even if unable to move and open the eye.
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife was taking CHOICE contraceptive tablets for whole May 2016 month and then she stopped to use in Jun 2016. We have checked pregnancy test in first week July and it was positive now she completed 1.5 months of pregnancy. Now, the problem is, will those contraceptive pills affect on our baby? Please advise.
I am 27 years old, I have a 14 months baby (breastfeeding). My breast are became sagging & breast are not good size. How I increase my breast size? What do I do for sagging breast? How I tighten my loose belly?
Respected doctor. Actually I had unprotected sex on 3rd nd had taken unwanted 72pill on that day. I again had sex after 10 days i.e. Today on 13th. So can I take unwanted 72? Will it cause any harm if taken in an interval of 10 days. please help. Will b highly grateful for an early response.
Dear Sir/Madam My wife is pregnant with one month. I am of dark complexion and she is fair. I want my baby to have my wife's complexion. What to do?
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.