Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geera MenonYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected intercourse with my partner as we are not planning for children I ejaculated on her vagina. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
So many queries regarding sexual functioning and that of so called failure in sexual performance.
Ehen we examine closely most of these problems are baseless and mostly are out of undue anxiety and performance anxiety.
Most of these questions are raised by males and role of female partner is underscored or not adressed.A good healthy relationship and an intimate partner can solve most of your problems if you are open to her and take care of her needs also.
Besides sexual satisfaction is one aspect of the whole relationship which involves love,care,sharing and intimacy .If all these are there most of the issues will be solved.
But there are large number of peole holding misconceptions and havepoor knowledge of sexual functioning which increses their anxiety which lead to performance issues. So try to be relaxed and learn petience to deal with such issues.
Hello mam My age is 19 and my weight 40 kg. Muje healthy koi product btaiye jisme Protein Calcium Healthy include Ho. Mai proteinex usee krti hu Daily Mrng One glass milk Dalke. So please mam tell me Mujhe kya krna chaiyee becz Muje healthy hona hai thodaa.
I had a medical abortion in August after which I took all the precautions despite of which I am pregnant again. I cannot believe it but still I last had my periods on 13th November did the pregnancy test 2 days back which came. Out positive. I am engaged and me and my fiance cannot have a baby right now. Is it safe for me to get abortion again in such a short span of time? I also have started feeling very weak, dizzy and feverish. Please help.
There is regular discharge from my vagina, itching on one side vaginal lips with something like straw coming out, also there is pain in hips, specially during the periods, my periods have reduced from before, My age is 42, weight is 60 kgs.
I had my last period on 21st march then on 15th April I lost my virginity and on 16th I bleed for a day. I had used protection. Yesterday I carried out home pregnancy tests 1 of them was positive out of five and even I carried out with the help of pregnancy kit which was negative. My periods haven't come yet and I take homeopathy medicines. Are there chances that I am pregnant?
How often should thyroid be get checked? My age is 27 years and trying to conceive. Which food to eat or not to eat? Is there any natural way to cure thyroid means exercises or something?
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
- Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
- Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
- You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
- Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
- You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
- You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
My wife is 6 week pregnant And I can't control to do sex. But I do intercourse in side by side sleeping and doing slowly with softness. Is that any problem with her pregnancy or baby I am worried!
If a girl cross 40 days still not getting the date It should be pregnant or what may be the reasons?
I am 27 year old girl. I had a lapros copy in September. I have a thick lining uterus. I want to know what it causes in future.
I have just married &I don't want baby right now ,so can I use medicine daily. Is it be harmful in getting pregnant? may i know madam
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
Iam 28 years old. I kept first intercourse with my boy friend. After intercourse it was bleeding. Whether it leads to pregnancy. My last menstrual cycle first date is 26/12/15, duration of menstrual cycle 28 days from november to december. I had intercourse in safe period only. It will causes pregnancy or not.
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.
I am 27 years old married women. I have an issue when i intimate with my husband while sex and after sex huge pain start in my stomach is any serious problem or small issue.
Onions are incredibly common vegetables, and we often overlook the impressive health benefits that they provide. Onions have a similar nutrient profile to garlic, as well as the active ingredient, allicin, which affects our bodies in many different ways. Onion juice has been known as a natural remedy for angina and other cardiovascular issues, and it can quickly reduce cholesterol levels if taken on a daily basis. Extracting onion juice and drinking it directly may not seem like the most appealing remedy or preventative measure for angina, but it has been proven to work!