Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geera MenonYour feedback matters!
It's 2 weeks until my hysterectomy and cystocele repair. I'm 45 and hoping all will go well. Please advise.
I want to know the safest Days to participate in the sex with my partner. To avoid unwanted pregnancy.
I am 29 years old. I had a miscarriage one year back. When doctor did ultrasound she said there is no heartbeat of baby. So I abort a baby. Its one year passed I am not able to conceive again. I consulted a gynae she gave me fertomid 50 but no output so she said now I should go for tubes test. Might be doctor who aborted has blocked the tubes. I am bit confused. What should I do now ?
Hello, I want to consult about my pregnancy. Actually mere physically test sare clear hai or last 1 years se mai try kr rhi hun. Mujhe do baar hsg ke inj. Bhi lge hai or maine kafi medicine bhi khai hai but I found no result husband ka semem test bhi clear hai please tell me what should I do?
I have PCOD. Prescribed clomifene for 5 days from 2nd day. Den GMH INJECTION ON 5TH AND 7TH DAY. TODAY ON DAY 12, I HAVE 3 FOLLICLES OF 18.6 MM ON MY LEFT OVARY AND 2 19 AND 1 16 MM FOLLICLES ON MY RIGHT OVARY. LAST MONTH I HAD 2 DIMUNANT FOLLICLES AND EVEN AFTER TAKING HCG 5000 IT DID NOT RUPTURE. WAT SHUD B MY NEXT STEP?
My wife is suffering from secondary amenorrhea I need to know there is any treatment or whom should I consult. Can any one suggest good doctor who can solve this.
I have cesarean delivery 18th day before. Last 2 days my one side stitches in little pain when I move my body. What to do. Should I call doctor or it will stop itself only?
I'm two months twin pregnancy. I feel little pain in my stomach some time. What can I do? Its my first pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if:
- Light headiness
- Excessive dryness of mouth
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe pain/ uneasiness
- History of vaginal bleeding