Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gayatri SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chronic mouth ulcers and when I told to a dentist he said it occurs with stress and tension and I want clarification and solution.
I am 39 years male. I have observed a growth of 1cm under my tongue on saliva-gland. What is this and whom should I consult with?
Dear sir I had issue with teeth's my teeth's are getting yellowish and there is plague on it now what should I do?
In contrast to traditional braces, which typically involve the use of a network of connected brackets and wires in order to enhance tooth mobility, clear or invisible aligners is a relatively new approach when it comes to aligning teeth and involves the use of a number of custom-made tight-fitting retainers, which can slip over your teeth easily.
Clear orthodontic aligners are generally used for patients who either have minor spacing issues or have mildly crowded teeth. Moreover, since clear aligners are custom made for a tighter fit, they are more suited for adults and late teenagers and not for young children who are still growing and developing their teeth.
Initially, your doctor will try to correct your bite after, which he or she can proceed with fitting you several versions of aligners, which help make slight adjustments to move your teeth during the course of the treatment. Usually made of a clear acrylic or plastic material, clear aligners fit tightly over your teeth, but are removable for eating purposes or for brushing and flossing. Every few weeks, you will probably get a new aligner in order to help move your teeth into the desired location.
Depending upon how much your teeth need to be moved, treatment will generally take around ten to twenty four months to complete. However, if your teeth have but shifted just slightly, then treatment can be completed in just a matter of ten weeks.
Advantages of using clear orthodontic aligners over traditional braces include:
- You won't be having a "metal mouth" as with metal braces
- Can be easily removed before brushing or flossing
- Maintains good long-term oral health
- Helps give a better and brighter smile
I am 35 years old, my problem is I am suffering from last 1 year teeth pain, when I eat hard food like any chocolate and any fruits and ice cream also and some times I eat meat that time suppose one bone pieces comes in between teeth, touch pain I can't say please give me advise what I should do? Thank you.
Recently I have diagnosis with impacted teeth. Wisdom teeth are emerging but space is crowded already. My doctor says I have to remove all four of them. Does it really needed? Can not I get some medication to stop the growth of these vestigial teeth? If I remove does it effect any maxofacillaous tissues which arise any future problems.
My teeth r blackish. Means there r black spots on my teeth. What should I do to get a healthy and totally white teeth?
I am 42 years male having bad breath from about 10 years i and consulted to many doctors, such as gastro neurologist, Dentist, ENT, Neurologist, and so many investigation has been done such as endo escopy ,CT scan brain and ENT part, electro incephalogram. neither any thing find out nor I got relief from this problem. Please suggest me.
I am 22 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcer frequently. It remains for few days and automatically recover. What should I do now?
I am kuldeep, aged 23 yrs. I have piarrohea in my gums. I want a special treatment for this to overcome this disease always.
Hi sir I'm Pavan one of my teeth is attacked by fluoride and it is yellow color How to make my teeth whitening?
Hi mam Good morning. I am 29 years old. My upper fronts teeth are not in well shape. These are bigger than normal size and got growth in out side. So I want to get it in well structure. Is is possible? If possible then, how much time and cost it will take. Please advise me. I will be thankful for this. Regards Pawan.
Hi I have ulcer, I want know which food will eat daily & how many times to eat daily? How to control ulcer? Doctor suggested 1 month for pantocid Hp, after 1 month he suggested pantocid 40 mg. One thing I am going gym. Any effected for me. Please give me suggestions.
My right side of jaws and head is paining. And also got a serious headache. I don't know the reason why. So, pls suggest me a solution.
I am suffering since very long from ulcer in my mouth and do not why but when every I came home it gone be happen every time it daily appear around my toung so what should I do.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.