Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gayatri K. PandavYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year male and having headache since two months and I sleep late night but still sleep for more than 6 hrs how to overcome this?
I have HTN. Presently I am on telma AM. BP is normal now. I am also having 2+ urine albumin. Not taking any medication as of now for this. I am on low protein and low fat diet. My total cholesterol is 310. One local doctor suggested me to start ramipril 2.5 mg and stop telma AM. He has suggested me to star atorvastatin F and a medicine for albumin as well. I am quite confused. And very much concerned about urine albumin. Kindly suggest what should I do now?
I am 23 now and I have night fall prob. Please suggest any remedies to eradicate this. Is this normal. Is this related to hair loss or not.
1. It has cancer treating properties (anticancer properties).
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Also reduces bad cholesterol (ldl cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) levels in the blood.
4. Brings down arthritis pain.
5. Found to be effective during dysmennorhea (menstrual pain).
6. It helps in losing weight.
7. It improves blood circulation.
8. It helps in healing stomach ulcers caused by helicobacter pylori.
How to include cinnamon in your daily diet?
- it can be used as a regular spice in your food.
- mix cinnamon powder with your tea, green tea, coffee etc, and have it every morning.
- add cinnamon, jaggery, tulsi leaves, lemon, mint leaves to boiling water, allow the water to cool and then use it as a health drink. Have 2-3 glasses of this health drink per day for best results.
I have asthma problem. I use asthma preventer. But often I have heard that by using it our bones get weakens. Is it true? Also what are supplement vitamins that I should take.
Dr. my lips are dark even I do not smoke or drink is there is any problem with health type issue? Coz my friends irritate me that you smoke and drink too again n again so please consult me.
I have a dark spots on my face what can I do I have used so many creams but no effecting till now what should I do can you suggest good example to remove pimples and dark spots I am having a oily skin.?
I want to loose my weight, it's around 58 jus because of sitting in ofic regularly, so what should I do to loose my weight till 50.
I am not able to control fat in my body despite of not eating non veg or alcohol from last 6 month what should I do?
Eggs are usually the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a protein source that is cheap and easily available. You can eat them boiled, fried, scrambled or pair them with other foods. They are a powerhouse of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals that nourish your body.
Here are the reasons why eggs are considered to be the perfect super foods:
- Eggs contain Antioxidants: Eggs contain antioxidants such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin that help in providing nourishment to the eyes. It prevents certain diseases such as macular degeneration and eye cataracts.
- They are a nutrient powerhouse: They contain heart healthy fats, protein, Vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. They are also rich in Phosphorus, iron and Vitamin A. Don’t throw the yolk away fearing its cholesterol content as it contains most of the egg’s nutrients.
- They promote satiety: The carbohydrate content in eggs not being excessive, it spares the blood sugar levels from the dreaded spikes. Also, the high protein content of eggs tends to promote satiety. Eating eggs on a regular basis as a part of a healthy diet is known to reduce weight and lead to fat loss.
- They are good for your hair and skin: They contain Vitamin B12 and sulphur, both of them being panaceas of skin and hair related woes. Eggs are known to be the best sources of keratin (a type of protein present in nails and hair) in terms of bioavailability. (Bioavailability is how well a nutrient is absorbed by your body.)
- Boosts good cholesterol levels in the body: Regular egg consumption has been shown to increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body, which in turn reduce chances of stroke and other heart diseases.
- They contain protein in good amounts: Eggs are the cheapest source of proteins and also the most readily available ones. They contain all the 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body. Eggs are one of the most preferred foods to gain muscle as the protein from eggs can easily be absorbed by the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.