Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayatriYour feedback matters!
Hi, I think I am going through hormonal changes, due to which I am facing problems of mood swings, weakness, tiredness, less sleep and Iess sleep with too much weight gain. Please suggest something.
My wife is pregnant with 45 days. I don't want baby. Which medicine is useful. I have checked with preganews and gets+.
Mam pcod ki sikayat hai. Kya isme egg healthy nhi aata kya. Mai normal weight hu. Or age 25 wgt 53 kg .mujhe period miss hote the to gyno. Ko dikhaya to unhone period k 15 day se dydrogestrone khane ko diya 10 din tk. Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu .is medicine k lene se meri ovulation ho payegi.
Hello, Till how many days one married couple should have sex for a child, Means sex Kab tak karna hoga if we want baby.
I got rashes on my vagina due to, my bf rubbed dick on it, now it is red with full of bumps, is it any skin infection? Though we never had sex, virgin, this was our frst tym, is it std? Will it get cured itself?
Hi Dr, I am Brinda, 30yrs, F. Married since 7years. PCOD (on glycomet 850 and Normoz. Gone through 6 Follicular study no results. I conceived on own before 4years but it was miscarriage on 6th week (Only sac was seen could not see baby till 6th week scan). Now my Dr. Suggested for Advanced Diagnostic Hystereolaproscopy to find any blocks in my tubes and other fertile aspects. I would like to know if I surely have to undergo this laparoscopy or as an alternate could I go for IUI or IVF to conceive skipping this laparoscopy. Please advise. Thanks.
Is it ok to have oral sex? What precautions we need to avoid hepatitis b&c, hpv, hsv any other std. Is it ok?
I heard that premature babies develop their milestone late as other normal babies. My daughter is preterm 32 week. Would everything be normal.Please tell.
Meri bhabhi pregnant hai but delivery date se 11 din zyda ho gaya hai & pain bhi nhi hota hai thira thora pain hokar ruk jaata hai. Isse pahle bhi unko 2 baby normal delivery se huaa hai ye unka 3rd baby hai. What can I do please suggest me.
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.
My mom is continuing with hempushpa since 3 months is it good to continue or it will have some side effects? Please tell me.
I have psoriasis and taking oncotrex 5mg. We are trying for 2nd child. It is okay to continue Oncotrex 5mg.
I am 23 years old unmarried female. My weight is 60 kg and height is 5 ft 2 inch. I have problem regarding my menstrual cycle. I always have regular periods. But its being irregular from july I got periods on 18 july for 5 days normally after 16 june But then It did not happen in august And directly on 19 September for 5 days Then on 9 october for 5 days And now its happening again from 25th october. I do not know why it did not happen for 2 months and then happened after 20 days and now in 10 days. Should I be worried. Or is it normal Note: I am a healthy girl But I suffered from viral fever in july for a month And after that my blood pressure went low And I had a deficiency of vitamin B12 in September But that is all cured by consulting doctors and taming injections and medicines. Is my menstrual problem related with this? Please help. I am unmarried and not involved in any sexual activity.
My wife got delivery last 2 month before thro cesarian. Now she feel pain in back side during sitting and feeding baby. Any physiotherapy or spray to be done. please guide.
- चीकू हमारे ह्रदय और रक्त वाहिकाओं के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है।
- चीकू कब्ज और दस्त की बिमारी को ठीक करने बहुत सहायक होता है।
- चीकू खाने से gastrointestinal CANCER के होने का खतरा कम होता है।
- चीकू में Beta-Cryptoxanthin होता है जो की फेफड़ो के कैंसर के होने के खतरे को कम करता है।
- चीकू एनिमिया होने से भी रोकता है।
-यह हृदय रोगों और गुर्दे के रोगों को भी होने से रोकता है।
- चीकू खाने से आंतों की शक्ति बढती है और आंतें अधिक मजबूत होती हैं।
- चीकू की छाल बुखार नाशक होती है। इस छाल में टैनिन होता है।
- चीकू के फल में थोड़ी सी मात्रा में संपोटिन नामक तत्व रहता है। चीकू के बीज मृदुरेचक और मूत्रकारक माने जाते हैं। चीकू के बीज में सापोनीन एवं संपोटिनीन नामक कड़वा पदार्थ होता है।
- चीकू शीतल, पित्तनाशक, पौष्टिक, मीठे और रूचिकारक हैं।
- चीकू के पे़ड की छाल से चिकना दूधिया- `रस-चिकल` नामक गोंद निकाला जाता है। उससे चबाने का गोंद च्युंइगम बनता है। यह छोटी-छोटी वस्तुओं को जो़डने के काम आता है। दंत विज्ञान से संबन्धित शल्य çRया में `ट्रांसमीशन बेल्ट्स` बनाने में इसका उपयोग होता है। `
- चीकू ज्वर के रोगियों के लिए पथ्यकारक है।
- भोजन के एक घंटे बाद यदि चीकू का सेवन किया जाए तो यह निश्चित रूप से लाभ कारक है।
- चीकू के नित्य सेवन से धातुपुष्ट होती है तथा पेशाब में जलन की परेशानी दूर होती है।
Hello! My daughter has started her menstrual periods at the early age of 7.10 yrs. I am very worried and restless. What should I do? Pls advice.
I am 44 years old female. My complete/full hysterectomy abdominal surgery was done as on 15 June 2015. My doctor advised me to take Tablet Cal-360 in the evening hours and Capsule Osta-eve in the evening hours each day as on 07/07/2015, since then I am taking these medicines. Now I. E. Today when I take bath/press my nipple. Something just like milk comes from my breasts. Is this normal after complete hysterectomy I. E. Removal of both ovaries with uterus. Or what I should do now?. My son is eighteen year old. Please advise me soon. Thanks a lot and good evening.
Incontinentia pigmenti (ip) is a genetic dermatological disorder affecting the skin, hair, teeth, and central nervous system. Progressive skin changes occur in four stages, the first of which appear in early infancy or can be present at birth. Ip is an x-linked dominant genetic disorder caused by mutations in the ikbkg gene.
A homoeopathic constitutional treatment where medicine is given based on his symptomatology and constitution will give wonderful results.