Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GayathriYour feedback matters!
I haven't got my periods in over 2 and a half months. My last period was on August 17. I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both are negative. What could be the reason for the delay?
My girlfriend give me a blowjob. She swallowed my cum. Will it leads to pregnancy? Pls give me clear answer. I am so confused,
I am suffering from endometriosis cyst size 4cm on both ovary. Had laproscopy on 2013 but it again reoccur. I had my periods on 16 april 2015, on 26 and 27 april I had intercourse with my husband. On the next day there is brown discharge I saw on pantyline as well as on wiping with tissue but no bleeding. On 29 april I had backache and lower abdomen cramps. I m also weeing little frequently compare to other days. Can it possible that I have conceived.
Hi, I am 22 years old. i am trying to conceive from last 7 months. What should I do to conceive easily?
My sis. Age 13 often have a habit of sudden fall down and become unconscious for some time. She have normal BP . So is there any solution for this. Pls help.
Hello Sir, I forgot that my wife had period and I did sex so tell me that what will happen doing sex in periods can she get pregnant.
I do my follicular monitoring this month. My egg ruptured at day 18. My last period date is 16th may. But I have no pregnancy symptoms. What is the chances of pregnancy after egg ruptured?
I am 21 years guy I had unprotected sex with my gf on 25 aug 2016 I came out but I am worried the precum means one drop of precum drop in her I asked about her symptom for pregnancy as now we found did not found any symptom I searched google about papaya and pineapple but want to be sure she do not get pregnant can you tell me when is the right time to do urine test?
I have pcos problem for more than a year. Sometimes I get periods regularly and sometimes it takes a couple of months or more. What should I do? Is there any way to treat through diet?
We try for pregency. Scan main aya k egg ban huya hai. But mere ko pehle 8 march k peroid aye c but aab 6april ko aa gye aap period normal period k jashe nhi hai. Bleeding k color brown aa raha hai. Koi back pain nhi ho rhi. Please tell me mere sath je kya ho raha hai.
I am 29 years old, 59 kg n 40 days pregnant. I have vaginal itching n burning sensation while passing urine. please Dr. Suggest me easy treatment to get rid of this problem.
Drinking green tea may do more than just quench your thirst. It may also improve health:
Fights cancer; certain antioxidants found in green tea may help prevent skin prostate and colon cancer
Aids weight loss; the university of Maryland says that green tea can aid in weight loss and maintenance and
Regulate blood pressure: it helps to lower total and LDL cholesterol levels.
I have mild PCOD, so is it difficult for me to conceive. Also what are the ways pcos can be cured. Do I need to add or delete something from my meals. Are there some particular food items that should be avoided. Is there any medication to cure it and help me to conceive normally.
Tuberculosis happened to be a life threatening disease till some years ago. Now, it is curable with medication, however there is very little awareness about the same. It is crucial that awareness is spread to put a stop to this disease. TB spreads through infection, so a simple sneeze or a cough can also be hazardous. Here is how you can stop the spreading:
1. Curb the Spread - If someone already has tuberculosis, they need to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. This is actually a habit everyone should follow, as there are many people in whom the tuberculosis virus exists but is dormant.
2. Don’t let it activate - If you have latent tuberculosis, where you have none of the symptoms yet have been identified, you need to take the medication prescribed so that it doesn’t become active.
3. Complete the course - TB is curable but only when medications are taken regularly, strictly, and as prescribed.
4. Avoid exposure to the infected people - People who have been exposed to TB patients should get themselves tested. Remember it spreads through infection; patients need not be kept in isolation if taking proper care and medication.
5. Boost your immunity - Ensure that your own immunity is strong. People with low immunity are at extreme risk of contracting tuberculosis. Take special care if you are a caretaker of someone being treated for tuberculosis, if you do drug and/or alcohol abuse, if you live in crowded spaces like shelters, etc.
6. Improve your lifestyle - Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, exercising often, reducing alcohol consumption, sleeping well and maintaining good hygiene.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.