Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Me and my girlfriend got intimated I inserted my penis a bit inside her vagina I am not sure if my sperms released in her vagina we dint had complete sex I just kept my penis near her vagina can this create a problem or there are any chance of pregnancy please help.
Is there any test to check the mental state of child during pregnancy and if yes then what arw the tests and in which period one have to go through that.
Hi. My wife got abortion 10 days ago, when she was 1.5 month, dis is the second baby which I was try, I had 3 years baby boy, she was cleaned her stomach those things in hospital. Now today we couldn't control ourselves, I had lip, breasts play role, I got milk in her breasts, that I swallowed both were tasty (sweet and bit khata). But we didn't have intercourse. My questions is 1.swallowing breasts milk is any harm to me? Or her? 2. Can I have sex with her now? Or can I have at least ass sex? 3. Or can I only stick foreplay? Because both can't able control our feelings! Please suggest. What I have to do or don't do?
Hi, I am 25 year old unmarried women , last 2 week onwards I am suffering from vaginal itching, itching near to labia, clitoris and near anus. Without discharge, no color changes and smell in discharge. Now some rashes are in labia I think because of scratches. Sometimes its very difficult to control. I had intercourse with my fiance. Am using warm hot water to clean my genital parts at that time I feel relaxation. Last 3 month onwards am in tuberculosis treatment and am consuming AKT4 tablet. Please help me.
Mai bahut patli hu kya karu achhe health ke liye doctor gave me Avery sure itable suggested me please give me some medicine too.
There is a little blooding after two months of pregnancy. Is any tension here. Pls suggest me doctor.
My wife is 50 years old. Her periods have stopped since the last 4 months. Is she in menopause. What are the chances of her conceiving if we have unprotected sex.
I had my first IUI failed this month and AF arrived I was very depressed. Now heading towards second IUI hoping to get BFP. My first IUI was with clomid and injectable (HMG) and trigger shot (HCG). And there were 4 follicles of good size 20 mm. After the trigger egg rupture was late almost after 48 hours and IUI was done at 60th hour. My gums could see the ruptured follicle and also the fluid after rupture was seen on ultrasound then only she headed to IUI. She later kept me on progesterone supportive for 14 days. Was the timing an issue? What was wrong in this first try which resulted in failure? Can anyone succeeded who can share the tips which helped them to bring success to IUI.
Normal delivery or vaginal delivery is when childbirth takes place without the use of any vacuum extraction or forceps. It is basically when a woman goes into labour without the use of any other external drugs which induce labour. C-Section or rather caesarean section is basically when a baby is delivered surgically via an incision in the mother’s abdomen. This is usually performed when a normal delivery can put the child’s or the mother’s health at risk. It is also performed when you are expecting twins or rather multiples.
Why Normal Delivery is preferred over C-Section Delivery?
- One of the major benefits of having a normal delivery over a C-Section is that the former leads to a shorter hospital stay as there is no major surgery involved. If there is no surgery involved then obviously the risks associated with it, such as, permanent scarring, severe bleeding, septic infection, are completely eliminated.
- Reaction to anaesthesia is another thing that one must consider and it is the most crucial difference between a normal and a C-Section delivery. As C-Section is basically a surgery, the mother is administered an anaesthetic to numb the pain. Sometimes, even spinal anaesthesia is used and the side effects of it include: back pain, prolonged numbness or weakness, shortness of breath and in extreme cases, even maternal morbidity (death during pregnancy).
- After C-Section delivery, there can be a severe loss of blood leading to hysterectomy (permanent removal of the uterus).
- The best reason to avoid a non-planned C-Section is because, once a C-Section has been done then there is a potential risk of having all your future deliveries done via C-Section.
- A research has shown that women who deliver via C-Section are less likely to start early breastfeeding as the recovery time from a surgery is pretty high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.