Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. GawandeYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I stop my urine if I am somewhere outside like market etc and now From last few days (2, 3 days) I am getting pain there specially when I try to stretch and there is a pressure on my tummy please tell me what should I do to remove this problem.
Hello mera question hai ki mujhe 8 mm stone hai kidney ne mai operation nai chahta hu aur mai pani koob peeta hu par kafi dino se mujhe stomach me jalan hone lagi hai kuch bhi khao ya na khao to bhi aur uski wajah se chalne phirne aur baithne tak me problem hai bahut pain bhi hoga hai stomach me jalan ke sath aur jab jalan nai hoti to chest me pain hora hai heart ke pass sans lene me problem nai hoti par sans lene me pain hota hai mai homeopathic dawa le raha hu.Please do help.
Hi Sir I have a condition where in before 3 months I got small lumps inside my anus in the inner rectal region but now the condition is getting little worse where in there is tendency to itch in the outer rectal area and it burns what may be the issue I had used p Kool cream.
Hello doctor, what is the solution for nightfall? What happens some time in the night is that I ejaculate in sleep and I feel urge to pass urine immediately, pls help.
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis. semen culture and urine culture are negative. All reports are negative Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day for 1 months is this a standard treatment. please really me.
He is suffering from jaundice and and what eat and what not I remember not all so please give suggestions for diet plan also he had a calculus in right kidney please say about it.
My father is diabetic since last 30 years & high blood pressure issue since last 20 years. Now from last 3-4 months he is suffering from kidney infection s.creatinine not going below 2.60. Please advise what kind of treatment we should follow to control s.creatinine.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.