Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gawal JainYour feedback matters!
Sir my wife is having sugar for last 4 years, since last year she is taking insulin, I just want to know is there any way to stop taking insulin in future?
For past 1 week I feel sleepy ask the time, and I am also facing headache and eyes pain. Suggest something.
I m 47 years old suffering from chicken pox. Having blisters on my face stomach chest head with low grade fever and sore throat. What is the treatment.
I am 24 years old female I am too anemic my haemoglobin is very low as 8.2 so, suggest some tips to increase the level of hemoglobin. What are fruits and vegetable that I should eat to increase my haemoglobin level.
My dad has liver cirrhosis and now he has a cold. What can he do to beat the cold? Can he take tablets or will that damage his liver further?
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
I am suffering from grade 1 tonsil. I always feel like filled throat with sputum even after eating fruits. What should I do.
I'm having high fever with pain in legs, joints and headache. Since three days it was about 104 F with slightly fluctuations. My blood reports show's lymphocytes 16% and platelets 159*10^3/uL. Since yesterday fever is almost below 100. Now there is pain in my stomach in the middle body line below diaphragm to navel while even walking or drinking water. I want to ask- 1. What may b the reason for stomach pain? 2. What low lymphocytes means? 3. Should I drunk much water or not? And should I prefer glucose water. 4.how much time it may take to recover complete ly.
I am 19 years old, having headache, body paining, vomiting. How should I forget to eat the tobacco? I want to live a healthy life without having tobacco, so how should I forget to eat this kind of things?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.