Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam GoelYour feedback matters!
Hi I have urticaria n I have taken medicine allegra but even after taking those pills my lips n someTimes my whole body face femur all swallow what should I do.
I am a 20 years old male and I have blackheads on face since 3 years. What should I do? Please advise.
Doctor my face is some what fair in complexion (not so dull colour. But my forehead appears to be slight darker than the other places of my face. How can I get even complexion.
Hi I am 25 years old I have been facing a skin problem which might be ichthyosis extremely dry and scaly skin since childhood it might be hereditary which is killing me so can you please suggest the best method to control this as I know it is non durable.
I am a 27 year old girl, not fair. My face is darker than my hands n legs, suggest me some cream to make my skin a even colour ?
I am 19 years old. My skin is oily type I an suffering from pimples and dark spots on my face and I am using Acnestar soap. What should you do?
I am suffering from of my hands and legs of perspiring in summer for childhood. Can you suggest what should be done?
How can I make my skin glowing.. Because I have a problem of acne. And I have taken two years treatment and now also am on maintenance treatment. Whenever season changed or any other changes in weather acne comes again. I am very tensed.
Hi. Sir/mam. Im. In. Modeling.felid. N.trying. To. Get. Fair. completion. Vth. Hq. Based. Cream. N without. Steroid. N. Retinoid. Combination. Creams. So. Pl. Give. Me. Best. N. Fastest. Result. Based. Cream. N. anymore. Thing. Just. I. Picked. demelan. Cream. N. Brite. Cream. For. Daily. Bases. Pl. Suggest. Me. To. How. To. Use. Both. D. Creams. N. Which. One. Can. I. Apply. First. N. Which. One. Next.
Hi, I am 25 years old and I have sun tan/burn on my face for past two years. I don't use any creams or lotion on face. And also I want to improve my skin tone as it is dark now. Please suggest me wat I have to do.
I am dealing with some dark skin marks in my whole body (arms, legs mostly) from last 5 years or so. They are like black dark spots as if they were not healed properly. Once I had typhoid, after that something strange happened. My hairs became so thin and skin problems started. No matter whatever lotions I have tried black spots didn't fade away completely. I lead a very healthy lifestyle with proper diet and nutrition but those marks in my arms just doesn't leave me. Those were mosquito bites. I scratched those and blood came out and boom 5 years not able to remove those. Please help
Hey, I'm 25 years old I usually go out for my work so in sun ray my face being dark even now my body and face not matching skin I think it's tan. Covering my face n being dark so please do help me and give me good suggestions.
I am loosing my face complexion so what should i have to do please tell me I was so fair but now I am get dull.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.