Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam GoelYour feedback matters!
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
5) Use sunglasses if its a sunny day because the more you stress on your eyes the more wrinkles you get around eyes.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
How we look our skin fresh when we spent more than 12 hours in front of computers? What are the tips to avoid/recover under eye circle.
Can you please suggest me. Hw I remove my dark circles. Some marks in my face. Hw I removed ol these marks.
My face very dark lam using so many fairness creams but not gud results. Pls tell me fairness home remedies pls.
I use panderm plus cream so when I go out it makes by skin dark even I apply sunscreen I want to leave dis cream how to overcome dis problem.
I have black spots as well as chicken pox on my face. I used scar removal cream for 7 days but did not see any changes on my face. Please give me a best treatment. What should I do.
I have this fungal skin infection for one year now. I have used many precautions to keepyself clean so that it won't increase but still the skin infection grows. I would like to have your suggestions.
Hello, I am shreyansh upadhyay, I'm 18year old, I am very worried about my dark circles and my eye penetrate inside, it's not a new problem, it's my childhood problem. How dark circle reduces?
Sun burn se mera hand pura black ho gya hai full sleaves ke shirt be phainta hu fir be .or meri neck be black ho gye hai .or for head be black ho gya hai .kya kray iskay leya .bhaut kuch try kiya lekin sahi nhi ho rha hai.
I'm suffering from appearing white skin on my hand and leg. Sometime it will disappears and again it will come. Please tell me solution for this.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.