Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gauri Gore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri GoreYour feedback matters!
I have participated in sex with my girl friend without condom. Unfortunately we got broke up due to family issues. Now my parents is searching for bride for me. My question is can I participate in sex with upcoming wife without any precautions. Pls advise.
I intimate with my girlfriend on her 6th day of cycle she has a regular cycle of 28-30 days her due date is 30oct but till now mc not coming .for sure she take a urine test and it is negative .what is the reason of late period ?what she have to do?
I had a sex with my girl friend on 5th day of her period starting date she had regular periods for every 28 days is dere chance of pregnancy wat is safe period days to have sex please let me know doctor.
My wife 7 weeks pregnant Her last period date is 30-01-2018 Ultrasound report is C.R.L measures is 9 mm correspond to 7 wks of fetal maturity SAC SIZE IS 21 MM YOLK SAC DIAMETER IS 3 MM fetal cardiac activity is present Seen by Color doppler Feel somatic activity is yet to appear liquor amnion is normal No evidence of retro chorionic hge No evidence of pelvic collection is there Decidual reaction is there Myometrium appears to be normal Both ovaries appears to be normal Conclusion= 7.0wks I/U viable gestation (+/-1wk) Pls tell me is everything ok? My baby growth in this week is ok? Heart beat? Sac size? YOLK sac size? Every thing is ok in pregnancy at this time Am worried about this Please tell me.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must consult a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.
Good morning sir, I married 1 year before, due to m in police training I cannot meet frequently in intercourse, now I want child to conceive my wife so I request you kindly mention the ovulation dates after menstrual periods. Kindly give the information clearly dates. And my wife periods usually delay 2-10 days every month Kindly do the needful Thanking you.
I got pregnant and while taking ultrasound for my abdomen there was stone in my urinal bladder measuring 2.5 please give me suggestion, it is urgent.
Hi I am 26 years old and my girlfriend want to doing sex with me but she don't like condom but she don't want to take any risk of pregnancy so can you suggest me any tablets for unwanted pregnancy. Which one tablets will be best for her.
If I suck and drink sperm any problems or health issues also masturbations is good or bad for health? These two activity any relationship with menstrual cycle? Because I have delay in period also less count of blood and less pain in last period but before painful but this is first time less pain. Sir give me better remedy and advice for better health and correct my menstrual periods?
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.