Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gauri Gore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri GoreYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed sex yesterday without condom. Is there any chance for born of child. We never planning for sex that day but unfortunately we do that. Any salutation for this.
I Have a thyroid problem,lot of hair was losed and i feel dull and sleeping ,i get married but i have no pregnent because of this problem how to avoid this ,how to do control this,i have a loss of weight
Think Diwali and you can’t help but think of firecrackers. The festival of lights is synonymous with the bursting of firecrackers all night long. But stop a minute to think: are burning firecrackers really good for your health? The answer would be a resounding ‘No!’ Bringing out the fireworks is not only bad for the environment, the old and the infirm, and the animals all around, but it is also bad for you. Here are 5 deadly effects of firecrackers on your health that perhaps we tend to ignore every Diwali!
1. Harmful for your ears: First and foremost, you can’t deny the loud booms and bangs of firecrackers; and considering the trend these days, the louder the better. An average human being can bear noise levels of up to a maximum of 85 decibels. Sound produced by firecrackers can go as high as 140 decibels! That’s way beyond what human ears can handle, and such high levels can cause hearing impairments and even permanent ear damage. Increased heartbeat and high blood pressure are other things you can suffer from due to excessively high noise levels.
2. Injuries and burns: This is something you do know. A lot of burns and injuries take place due to unsafe practices used while bursting firecrackers. Burns on the hands and legs are pretty common, especially among children. In fact, in some serious cases a misfired rocket or a chocolate bomb can lead to massive fires, which is, needless to say, definitely not good for you and your health.
3. Respiratory and skin troubles: When you launch the fireworks one after the other, you give rise to excessive smoke. This smoke contains miniscule metallic particles, which produce very dense and foggy smog. A lot of road accidents take place because of this obstruction in visibility. The chemicals in this smog are specifically harmful for those suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases. In fact, these chemicals can also give rise to skin rashes, sinusitis, eye infections, headaches and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). Children and pregnant women seem to fall into the high-risk zones.
4. Stomach Problems: While lighting firecrackers, or by simply holding them in your hands, your body absorbs the chemicals they are composed of. Even washing hands is not enough to get rid of these hazardous chemicals entirely. Minute traces of these are left in your hands, which are ingested while you have your meals. This can lead to indigestion, and other digestive problems. Even the water you consume becomes tainted with the pollution in the air at this time of the year, making it unfit for consumption.
5. Other health hazards: Nausea and mental impairment, and even heart attack are some of the other things that can happen to you while indulging in the fireworks fun. Sleeping disturbance is another common problem faced at this time of the year. The loud noise gives rise to sleepless nights for many, and results in fatigue the next day.
Before watching the sparkles, colours and magical lights of fire crackers this Diwali, be sure to ask yourself, is it really worth it?
WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
During pregnancy 8th week . We did sex n I leave semen into vagina. Is there any problem to baby or mom.
Hello, I got married since last 8 months. I have been having sex frequently with my wife. We also perform oral sex. My wife likes when I do oral sex on her. My question is, is there any harm in swallowing my wife's vaginal secretions?
Hello, Good morning! My wife is pregnant and now 8th month on going. She is having severe breast pains but the gynecologist is saying it is common in some persons so don't worry. Is really it's common in some persons? And another thing is can we have normal sexual life? Can you give your valuable suggestions please. Thanks in advance.
I am Dr Nimmi Rastogi. I am a practising gynaecologist at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi.So, in our centre, we have certain speciality clinic. One of them is preconception counselling.
What is preconception counselling?
If you are planning your bundle of joy, then it is imperative for you to visit a doctor and tell you certain important things which by yourself you can’t figure out. So, if you are planning and you still have time, then a month before, come for preconception counselling. There will be a session of interview, we will be talking to you, we will be taking into account of all your history, past history, present history, family history and certain blood tests will be done which will give us a clue that you are healthy enough to parent a child.
For the woman we will run certain tests whether she is carrying any infection or her hormones are all right or her thyroid levels, progesterone, folate levels are all right. And all this is run and certain compatibility tests are also done, for instance, Rh compatibility, thalassemia test and sudden genetic studies are done in select cases. It’s a very simple session consisting of 2-3 visits wherein we talk and we impart certain advice based on those tests. So it’s a good idea always to be 100% fit for pregnancy rather than being taken for a shock or a surprise.
So, do visit if you are planning for a pregnancy for a preconception counselling at any gynaecologist.
You can locate me on Lybrate or on the website. I am available for consultation at my clinic at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi.