Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri GoreYour feedback matters!
Foods that lower testosterone
1. Alcohol: this has been linked to lowered testosterone levels. By discontinuing excessive alcohol consumption, you can expect to improve the sex life of both you and your partner. It is also advised to avoid mixed drinks, as they may contain excess amounts of sugar, leading to weight gain.
2. Ice cream: this tasty treat is packed with sugar and empty calories, making it a poor choice for the health conscious. Ice cream may also lead to increased fatigue and migraine onset when eaten in high quantity. A better-frozen alternative would be frozen or plain yogurt.
3. Pasta: is high in carbohydrates, making it also high in calories. While the body loves carbs and can actually burn them off faster, running a marathon soon after you eat a huge serving of this starchy food is highly unlikely. If you don’t burn off these extra calories, your body will store the extra energy as fat.
4. Snacks: praised for their convenience and delicious taste, snacks like chips, chocolate bars, and cookies are high in sugar and carbohydrates that can instantly raise blood sugar levels. It may take some effort and willpower, but replacing unhealthy snacks with raw vegetables, raw nuts, or even dark chocolate can help increase male libido and provide the body with the healthy fats that your body needs.
5. Breakfast biscuits and cookies: generally considered high in trans fats, as they tend to be highly processed. These types of foods affect hormones in the body, including testosterone. By changing your early morning eating habit to something less processed, you can keep your testosterone levels optimal.
6. Nachos and chicken wings: despite being a favorite “game day” food option, eating nachos can provide the body more carbs than it really needs, leading to excess weight gain. Also, eating deep fried wings can contribute to increased cholesterol levels, which can affect the heart over time.
7. Low-fat diet sugar: having the right about of fat in the diet is recommended for the release of testosterone as well as to increase sex drive. Studies have shown that low-fat diets contribute to lower testosterone levels, with men who better regulate their blood sugar levels having better sex. The reason for this is that too much sugar in the diet can lower testosterone levels. Many low-fat diets trade fat for carbohydrates, which gets converted into glucose in the body, much like sugar.
8. Flax: a widely known health food and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. However, flax seeds do not contain enough to overcome the effect of low testosterone, as flax seeds themselves contain compounds called lignans that mimic estrogen in the body. Flax seeds are considered to have three times more estrogen-like hormones than soybeans do. If flax seeds are your source of omega 3’s and you are a male suffering from low testosterone, it may be time to get a separate omega 3 supplement.
9. Licorice: a herb that most people associate with the worst tasting candy, licorice can help reduce stress when consumed as a tea. But it also contains high amounts of estrogen-like compounds.
10. Beer: a different form of alcohol, beer is different as it contains many more calories and carbs and can be very bad for men. The hops used to make beer is estrogenic and contain 300, 000 ius of estrogen per 100g of hops.
11. Soy: high in a compound called isoflavones that are proven to be estrogenic, soy is one type of food men with low testosterone should avoid. Their estrogen-like effect has been considered so strong that eating large amounts is almost equivalent to taking birth control pills, in theory.
12. Spearmint: this refreshing herb is used in everything from tea to chewing gum. It is also an old remedy for women to get rid of facial hair due to the estrogenic compounds it provides. Eating natural spearmint should be avoided in men concerned about their t levels.
13. Legumes and beans: this category of food is known for its estrogenic activity. For example, the lima bean is filled with a compound called phytoestrogenic fiber inositol and lignans that have been proven to lower serum testosterone as well as inhibit dihydrotestosterone levels.
14. Whole grains: while considered good for the digestive system, grains have testosterone mechanisms. They contain gluten that can increase prolactin levels and reduce testosterone levels. Diet rich in dietary fiber can also lower testosterone. Additionally, most grains can suck out essential minerals from the body.
15. Soda: soft drinks have excessive quantities of sugar and are one of the major contributors to the obesity epidemic. Not only is the liquid itself bad for you, but the bottles they are packaged in may also harm your health, as they are often made with phthalates that have strong estrogen-like properties.
16. Fast food: most of these establishments use low-grade meats to sell to their customers. The meat sources may be fed low-quality food and injected with antibiotics and growth hormones throughout their lives. Fast food is also very greasy, with the majority of items being deep fried. Sunflower and soybean oil can significantly reduce the testosterone levels in males.
17. Cheese: while great on your pizza and nachos, this dairy product can potentially mess with the body’s natural production of the hormone, including estrogen and testosterone.
18. High-pufa vegetable oils: polyunsaturated fats found in these types of oils has been proven in studies to reduce testosterone levels and should be avoided.
19. High doses of dietary fiber: while many people will tell you that increasing your dietary intake of fiber is good for you, it may, in fact, affect testosterone levels. The problem arises when a male eats too much fiber, altering the metabolism of testosterone, decreasing its levels. It is not advised to restrict fiber altogether if low testosterone is a concern, but to eat a regular amount of fiber.
One of the most severe forms of pain is the pain that a woman experiences during the process of childbirth. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most severe, it is believed to be 8 to 10. In the earlier days, a number of women would die during childbirth and survival was considered as a second lease of life. This belief has however, changed with the advancements in medical science. The delivery has now become an almost painless procedure.
How it works: The pelvis and the lower limbs receive nerve supply through the nerves coming out of the spinal cord. A strong anesthetic is injected into the lower back to numb the pelvis and down below. This ensures that the mother is comfortable and awake during the whole procedure and is able to see the child being delivered but has reduced pain in the lower half of the body.
What are its benefits?
- The mother has a painless delivery and is conscious and able to see the process of delivery.
- Significant relief from the painful experience of childbirth. The pain induces secretion of stress hormones in the mother, which adversely affects both the mother and the child.
- Blood pressure is better controlled using this procedure.
- Additional instruments can be used during the delivery if required without the need for additional anesthesia.
- If required, the procedure can be converted to a cesarean section too, by adding an epidural catheter.
- The duration of childbirth has been significantly decreased.
- Suitable for patients who have preeclampsia and heart disease
It has some disadvantages too
There are minor complications, including:
- This can develop after the painless delivery and the onset and intensity vary from one individual to another
- Post-procedure headache
- Pain at the site of injection
- Difficulty during urination
- The normal pushing effect by the woman is reduced due to the numbness and so vacuum may be used or delivery may have to be converted to a cesarean one.
- In rare cases, there could also be a sudden drop in the blood pressure
In the following cases, the doctor would advise the mother to go for a painless delivery
- Medical conditions like preeclampsia, high BP, or other heart conditions
- Subsequent births after having had a cesarean section (VBAC – vaginal birth after cesarean)
- People who have previously had prolonged or complicated labor, a painless delivery is easy on both the mother and the child
When it should be best avoided
In some cases, like the ones listed below, the painless delivery should be avoided
- Women with bleeding disorders.
- Women who are on blood thinners like aspirin, heparin, etc.
- Women who have had prior low back surgeries
- Women with neurological conditions
A detailed discussion with your gynecologist is the best way to identify, if this would work for you.
Hello, we are planning for family. But after having intercourse, some of the sperms leaks out. How much I try to control but it drops out. Please suggest what measure should we take in order to prevent it from leakage. Also I have put on weight since the time we have planned. Can I do a regular exercise in order to control my weight as, I am scared because my exercise should not hamper my health in conceiving. Please suggest.
आजकल चाय कॉफ़ी में कई वेरायटी इस्तेमाल की जाने लगी है और सबसे अच्छी बात ये है कि इनका स्वाद लाभ और स्वास्थ्य लाभ नार्मल चाय कॉफ़ी के मुकाबले ज्यादा बेहतर है । अक्सर चाय में ही तमाम तरह की चाय बना लेते हैं हम लोग पर इन नइ वेरायटी की कुछ स्वास्थ्य वर्धक चाय की किस्म न सिर्फ स्वास्थ्य के नजरिये से बेहतरीन हैं बल्कि कम खरचेलू और बनाने में भी आसान है । तो आज उन्ही गुणकारी चाय में से एक अहम नाम निम्बू चाय यानी लेमन टी की ही बात करते हैं जो अपने फायदों के लिए मशहूर है और कई लोगों की तो फेवरेट चाय भी है ।
नींबू को अक्सर हम अपने भोजन में सलाद के रूप में लेते हैं। इतना ही नहीं गर्मीयों के दिनों में नींबू पानी के सेवन से हमारी थकान मिटती है साथ ही हम चुस्त और उर्जावान भी हो जाते हैं। ठीक इसी तरह से नींबू की चाय आपको एैसे फायदे दे सकती है जिनके बारे में शायद आपको अभी तक पता भी न हो। सेहत को बनाने के लिए नींबू महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। और निम्बू की चाय के लिए कहना ही बनता है की स्वास्थ्य भी सेहत भी ।
आइए सबसे पहले हम जानते हैं नींबू चाय बनाने का तरीका। और फिर नींबू चाय के फायदे।
लेमन टी बनाने की विधि
- सबसे पहले एक गिलास में पानी लें।
- अब इसे पात्र में डाले और थोड़ी देर के लिए उबाले।
- अब इसमें थोड़ी मात्रा में चाय की पत्ती और शक्कर डालें, और थोड़ा सा उबाले।
- आप चाहें तो इस में एक दो लौंग , इलायची भी डाल सकते हैं । दो - तीन तुलसी के पत्ते भी। काला नमक भी ।
- अब इसमें नींबू का रस डाले और इसे एक कप या गिलास में छान लें। और लो अब आप की चाय तैयार और अब आप इसे पीकर स्वादिष्ट चाय आनंद ले सकतें हैं ।
ध्यान रखें :- नीबू की चाय में कभी दूध न डालें
यदि आप खाना खाने के 1 घंटे पहले लेमन टी को पीते हैं तो इससे आपकी खाने की भूख बढ़ती है और यदि खाना खाने के बाद लेमन टी का सेवन करने से खाना पचता है। यानि दोनों ही तरीकों से लेमन टी लेने से आपकी सेहत अच्छी रहती है।
प्राकृति ने नींबू को अच्छी सेहत के लिए बनाया है। नींबू का प्रयोग आप अधिक से अधिक करें। नींबू की चाय से आप कई बीमारियों से मुक्त हो सकते हो साथ ही साथ लंबी उम्र तक जी सकते हो। इसलिए जरूरी है कि आप अपनी सुबह की शुरूआत लेमन टी से ही करें।
तो अब जानते हैं नींबू चाय के सेहत सुधारने वाले गुण
1. दिमाग करे दुरुस्त
नींबू की चाय पीने से दिमाग की तंत्रक्रियाएं शांत होती है। और दिमाग शीतल रहता है। जिससे आप अपने काम सोच समझ में मेंटल एक्टिविटी में खुदको बेहतर पाएंगे।
2. त्वचा में निखार लाए
जैसे की हम सभी जानते है की निम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होता है जो की हमारे स्किन के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद होता है यह हमारे स्किन पर ग्लो लाता है | इसलिए आप अपनी त्वचा पर निखार लाना चाहते है तो दिन में कभी भी एक बार लेमन टी की चुस्की जरूर लें ।
3. सिर दर्द मिटाए
लेमन टी पीने से सिर दर्द कम होता है। साथ ही यह शरीर में होने वाली सामान्य कमजोरी को भी दूर करती है लेमन टी।
4. दिल की सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद
हाल ही में हुए अघ्धयन में इस बात का पता चला की लेमन टी के सेवन से काफी हद तक दिल संबंधी रोगों को रोका जा सकता है। लेमन टी में मौजूद सिंअवदवपके शरीर की सूजन को कम करती है। जिन लोगों को खून का थक्का नहीं जमता उन्हें भी लेमन टी पीनी चाहिए।
हृदय रोगों में तो बेहद असरकारी प्राकृतिक दवा है लेमन टी। लेमन टी दिल पर जमी हुई गंदगी को निकाल कर साफ करती है जिससे हृदय को लगने वाला संक्रमण खत्म हो जाता है।
नींबू की चाय इंसुलिन की गतिविधि में सहायता करती है। यह शरीर में चीनी के जरिए यानि ग्लूकोज से उर्जा का उत्पादन कराने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है।
5. दिमाग की थकान में लेमन टी
दरसल नींबू की गंध हमारे दिमाग को साफ कर के हमारे मूड को ताजा कर हमारे दिमाग में चुस्ती और फुर्ती को दुबारा लाने में काफी मदद करता है | इसलिए यदि आप कोई काम करते करते थक गए है और काफी तनाव महसूस कर रहे हों तो बस एक कप लेमन टी पिएं फिर महसूस करे वही ताजगी जिससे आपका मूड बन जाएगा।क्योंकि यह चिंता या तनाव को उर्जा में बदल देती है।
6. पेट के लिए फायदेमंद
पेट से संबंधित बीमारियों के लिए लेमन टी किसी दवा से कम नहीं है। लेमन टी के नियमित सेवन से आपका पाचन तंत्र ठीक रहता है।
7. गले के लिए लाभदायक
लेमन टी सेहत के लिए काफ़ी लाभदायी है । ग्रीन टी गले की सूजन गले मे जलन या गला खराब जैसे कई प्रॉब्लम्स के लिए आयुर्वेदिक गुणकारी घरेलू नुस्ख़ा साबित हुआ है।
8. उर्जावान बनाती है
आप भी सुबह की शूरूआत नींबू की चाय से कर सकते हो। यह दूसरी चायों से बेहद सुरक्षित और उर्जावान होती है। जिससे आप दिनभर खुदको एनरजेटिक महसूस करेंगे।
9. बदबू दूर करने के लिए
यदि आपके हाथों में बदबू आ रही हो तो आप नींबू की चाय से भी हाथों को धो सकते हो। इससे हाथों से बदबू चली जाती है।
10. वजन घटाने में असरदार
अगर आप मोटापे का शिकार हैं तो नार्मल चाय पीने की बजाए नींबू वाली चाय पीजिये। नींबू की चाय पेट को भी साफ करता है और शरीर से गंदगी को भी बाहर निकालती है। तो अगर आपको वजन कम करना है और स्वस्थ्य रहना है तो नींबू की चाय बना कर रोज सुबह पियें।
पर ध्यान रहे जिन लोगों को अल्सर की परेशानी हो वे नींबू का या निम्बू की चाय का सेवन न करें।
There is a contrast between intimacy satisfaction and intimacy happiness. Happiness tends to be a byproduct of the relationship. Therefore, while it just takes one partner to be sexually satisfied, it takes two to make the conditions for sexual happiness. A key indication of sexual bliss in a relationship is a couple's capacity to endlessly rejuvenate the sexual energy between them. Consequently, the term sexual happiness depicts couples who can revive, rejuvenate and extend their sexual desire with each other for a very long time or even forever. Here are a few ways through which one can integrate happiness and sexuality:
- Since sexual happiness is a result of the relationship, both the partners need to be happy with each other in general to achieve happiness rather than satisfaction.
- Staying in shape can be very beneficial. Being sound and fit promotes better sex. Not just are fit individuals perform better sexually, but also it is proven that healthier and fit individuals have a more noteworthy longing for sex. There are numerous reasons behind this. Healthy, fit individuals are not only more joyful, but also physiologically, they are capable of producing more sex hormones due to a number of other health factors.
- Enthusiasm is not found in sex; it is found in individuals. To completely grasp sexual enthusiasm, you should be completely present in the moment. As such, you should bring your psyche, body, and soul to your partner. This implies being conscious, aware, and present mentally as well as emotionally.
- Decreasing or managing sex levels can also help one integrate happiness and sexuality. Life is clearly unpleasant many times, and our reaction to all the anxiety can be devastating when it comes to sexual experiences. Not only does a lot of stress or anxiety decrease the yearning for sex, it also additionally hinders sexual performance. Hence, one should vent out to their partners or try therapy or yoga for stress release.
- Routine tend to repel romance and consistency cools the flames of sexual excitement and energy. To neutralize these twin constrains, you should deliberately plan and design different rituals of sexual pleasure. Indulge in customs of joy and particular actions, thoughts, activities, and exercises like back rub, animate, and stimulation of the sexual and emotional pleasures.
- Being happy in general is very important. Being cheerful and idealistic is the establishment of numerous parts of a successful life. Inquiring about actions that make your partner happy are more advantageous, beneficial, and have better connections, including better and more continuous sex.
- Sex is very important in a relationship for knowing and feeling that your partner still fancies you, yet having sex once a week is a practical and an achievable objective for people who tend to be very busy. A study demonstrates that regular sex additionally makes individuals more joyful than a high income. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I had sex with my relative she came to my home for vacation. As we both were sharing same bed. At midnight we were unable to control ourselves and had vaginal sex with her .her last date was 5th of this month. I gave her I pill .is it enough or should I take any other step? Her age is 17 years.
Mira and her boyfriend had a kind of unprotected sex this morning. However her boyfriend did not enter her. Their genitals rubbed against each other while she had her panty on all the time. She is not sure if there was any pre ejaculation or if it was completely dry. Should she be doing something about it. Even if there was an ejaculation are there chances that she could get pregnant? Should she be taking some contraceptive pill. If so which one. It's her 7th day after her periods.
Hi. Am 25 year old married woman. I have been taking femilon from the time I got married to avoid pregnancy. I stopped taking it in the month of October as Im not sexually active .I was supposed to get my periods on Nov 2nd. Since the delay. I got a pelvic scanning done and realised I have a cyst in my right ovaries. And I was advised to take susten 200 mg to get my periods. But I read on the internet it's taken to delay the periods. I'm extremely worried about what to do? Do I need to discontinue the tablet? Would having a cyst cause infertility in future? Please help. Thanks and regards.
Avoid Tobacco,this will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
I'm a 21 years old girl have been missing period since last two months i'm very active in sex but I m not getting any symptomp of pregnancy neither postive hpt.
My son age is four months. He is having loose motion and crying every time . He is not feeding proper milk. Giving cows milk to the son .Lactogen is good or bad for my son. His mother not having milk to feed son. Tell about my wife for how to increase the milk. Thanks .
How can I find whether my partner is a virgin during my first first sex with her. whether bleeding occurs in women during first sex.
Suffered from unexpected date in just 14 days. And the very next day it felt nothing. I am worried what can be the reason?
My luteinizing hormone is 9.32 and my follicle stimulating hormone is 5.92 so please tell me there is any problem in pregnancy and in periods.
Sir I want to family planning. How to get pregnant much chance to plan a child. What is right time for get pregnant from mc period?
My gf is 20 years old, She had mensuration on 10 April and Yesterday (25 April) we were just cuddling but by mistakenly penis got rubbed over her vagina mouth. I just had Semens which just touched her visible part of vagina mouth. I didn't ejaculate or penetrate. Does she will get pregnant? Do I need to give her i-pill or something? Please answer Ma'am!
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
I am pcod patient and I am on homeopathic medication. I have hair fall and that is too severe but after medication the hair fall slow down but not 100%.now I want to know should I use olive oil and loreal keratin shampoo for my hairs.
Hello, everybody. I am Dr Pradnya Aptikar, practising as an Ayurvedic Gynaecologist in Thane from last 17 years. I am an Infertility specialist. Is video me hum baat karenge Common cause of Infertility ke baare me which is Tubal block.
Isme fallopian tube block hone ki wajah se natural conception nahi ho pata hai, to patient ko Infertility ki problem face karni padti hai. To hum thoda samah lete hai ki ye Tubal block kya hai aur Ayurved isme kya kar sakta hai?
To jese ki aap yahan pe dekh rahe hai ki ye uterus hai, or ye fallopian tubes hai and ovaries. Periods ke 14th-16th day pe alternate ovaries se ek ek egg nikalta hai. Aur vagina se sperms ooper chale aate hai. Aur sperms agar acche hai to ye chale aate hai fallopian tube me aur ye egg ko fodd dete hai, jise hum kehte hai Fertilization. To ye fertilization tube main hota hai. To agar in tubes me swelling ho, ya tuebs blocked ho, paani udhar jama hua ho, to yeh tubes kaam nahi karti hai aur idhar fertilization ki process ho nahi paati hai. Iski wajah se fir Infertility ka saamna patient ko kara padta hai.
To abhi hum ye jante hai ki ye causes bohot tarah se hote hai. Lekin jo commonest cause hota hai, wo bohot baar pet ka TB hone ki wajah se hume tubal blocks dikhai dete hai. TB hone ke ilawa bhi jo other factors hai, jese ki infection, koi swelling, to isme Endriometrosis bhi rehta hai, jiski wajah se chipka chipki hojati hai, adagens hojate hai aur tubal blocks hojate hai. To ye tubal blocks ki wajah se conception nahi ho pata hai.
Ayurved iske baare me kya kehta hai?
Ayurveda me hum 2-3 tarah ki chikitsa karte hai. Mere clinic me ek jo chikitsa rehti hai tubal block door karne k lie, hum Uttara Basti naam ki ek chikitsa karte hai. Jese ki vagina ke raste hum kuch dawaiya ander daal dete hai, jese ki Uterine cavity ke ander hum daal dete hai. Ye process hum safety process ke under karte hai. Ye dawai ander tubes me chali aati hai aur hum tubes ko clean kar dete hai. Ye jo chikitsa rehti hai, wo hum periods khatam hone ke 10 din ke ander karte hai 3-5 din tak. Case to case ye differ karta hai ki 3 din ho ya 5 din ho. Hum jo ander dawai daalte hai use Uttara basti kehte hai. Isse tubal blocks door hote hai, aur agar tube me koi soojan ho ya fir koi adagens ho to wo kam hojate hai.
Lekin agar TB zada faila hua hai, agar grade 4 ka TB hai, to tube khulne ke baad bhi hume chances nahi milte hai. Iske baad test tube baby ka he hume istemaal karna padta hai. Lekin Uttara basti ka upyog hoga ya nahi hoga, ye hum case dekhne ke baad he bata sakte hai.
Uttara basti ka ek faeda bhi hota hai ki jo uterine cavity ki endiometry lining ko badhane ke liye hum kar sakte hai. Agar kisika tubal blockage khul nahi raha ho ya hume test tube baby ke liye jana pad raha ho, to test tube baby ke liye endometrial line accha hona chaie aur uski quality bhi acchi honi chaie. Iske liye hum Uttara basti ka upyog kar sakte hai. aur iske liye hum pet se bhi kuch dawaiya dete hai.
For more information, you can contact me through Lybrate.