Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Gauresh PalekarYour feedback matters!
I have nervous problem started in my childhood days till now always shivering. My grand father had same problem this continue to me.
I have backache from two months. L am having pain while picking any heavy object. please suggest me the remedy or medicine.
Dear I have back pain for more tha 1 month cintinously. And there is fever also and hedache too what should I do tell me thanks.
Hello Dr. Mere khuch din se knee dard kr rhe h or knee se lkr niche foot tk drd krte h bahut jyafa. N knee chatkte b h means katak b bolte h .kya problm ho skti h.
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.
When I get up from bed in the mornings, I get lower back pain. After bending backward & forward & rubbing the hip, the pain slowly disappears. I'm afraid to take pain killer tablets. Please advise me.
I am 26 male. I have a stiff back. Actually it pains mostly at lower part but my whole body joints are week.Ankle and neck joints also pains. Whats the solution?
(bending leg is foremost for reducing stiffness) but also stretching straight legs, stretching side ways, etc exercises does its also help in anyway reducing stiffening of leg ?
I get sprain in my ankle now it is paining much. What should I do for my ankle to release this pain?
I am 22 years old me facing neck pain from last two months on left side. Mostly when m trying to sleepits started paining again again.
When joints get inflamed, it is known as arthritis. This causes swelling and pain in the joints of your body such as the hips and the knees. When the cartilage gets damaged at the ends of bones, a type of arthritis called osteoarthritis occurs.
There are two main types of osteoarthritis:
- Primary: This type is more generalized. It affects the knees, fingers, hips, spine and thumb.
- Secondary: This type can occur after injury or joint inflammation, or as a result of any disease that affects the ligament's composition, like hemochromatosis.
How is the hip affected by osteoarthritis?
Patients have difficulties walking if they have hip osteoarthritis. Diagnosing hip osteoarthritis is difficult. It is because the pain appears in varied locations, such as the groin, buttocks, knee or thigh. The pain can be a dull throb or can be sharp and stabbing. The hip is usually stiff.
What are the causes of hip osteoarthritis?
The causes of hip osteoarthritis are unknown. However, the factors that can lead to osteoarthritis are joint injury, excessive weight and rising age.
Along with the abovementioned factors, the following may contribute as well:
- The joints may not have developed accurately
- The cartilage may have inherited the defects
- If the joints are too irritated due to added pressure on them, like excess body weight or stressful activities that include hip movement, osteoarthritis may develop.
What are the symptoms of hip osteoarthritis?
The symptoms of hip osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joints feel stiff when you get out of bed
- Joints feel stiff if you have been sitting for some time
- The joints feel painful, swollen or tender
- You can hear (a "crunching" sound) or feel the bones rubbing against each other.
- You find yourself unable to do certain things, like putting on socks, as it requires your hips to move.
How is hip osteoarthritis treated?
The main objective of treatment is to restore the patient's ability to move around. A part of this objective includes correcting the function of the hip and managing the pain. The treatment can include: