Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hi. I am 21, and I am 39 to 40 kg. I am quite underweight. please hlp me to get rid out frm this. please suggest me a diet plan to gain weight. And I leave in hostel so it is difficult to arrange milk. To drink. please help me. I do not take any treatment for weight gain or any medicine. I hv consulted with a doctor lst month. She suggest me to do several test. Lyk my thyroid. The report was normal. She told me if I eat properly. Then I will be fine. But I live in hostel . I eat frm tiffen service. And about my periods it is fine. I daily intake a iron tablets. My daily schedule of eating. Every morn 5 to 6 soaked almonds. Aftr that I do not regularly eat breakfast. Due to my classes. Bt lunches is compulsory. And in dnr it is total depends upon my mood. sometimes I prefer to order food for dnr like egg roll, chicken roll, biryani, pasta, etc. I need a complete diet chat for weight gain . So that it help me to follow.
I have a severe abdominal pain since 1 year. I consulted so many doctors but not cured. Scans and endoscopy showing nothing. Symptoms: Abdominal pain and cramping No fever and no other symptoms Is there any chance of amebiasis. And give me the solution.
Hello sir, I am Having swollen legs and its paining heavily when walking and hands are also paining and its also swollen some lite fever and head ache and stomach ache.
Hello Sir/Madam, 10 years back I have a problem of IGA Nephropathy, I take medicines omega 3 etc. From the nephrologist.Please tell.
Dear sir, I am 21 year old I have pain in stomach due to gas. First in my stomach pain and then released gas (acidity) help me what I do?
I am a diabetic for the last 15 years - type II. But of late my sugar lever increased during the past fortnight. How to reduce the same without insulin.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.