Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am a 30 years old female and my weight 49 kg with a height of 5 ft. I often feel anxiety and lacking enough sleep. I feel a little overweight. Got tired very soon and caught by cold often. Give me some advice.
I am 33 years old female. I have been observing increased forgetfulness in myself for past 15 years or so. It's more like short term memory loss.please help me
I am suffered from too much stress and anxiety, what are the common and effective ways to eliminate the stress from life. I want to live a happy life.
Sir I am 23 years old and I am smoking from last 6 years I am not able to give up this habit I even tried anti smoking chewing gums but it did not help what should I do .please suggest some healthy alternatives for ciggerates that may help.
I am 25 year old I am suffering from depression I complete btech in 2013 but could not get job My family is also in problem due to me please help me.
I think I am depressed. I do not talk to my friends parents and family. Wake up at night. Not able to focus on my work. Kindly suggest what should I do.
My eyes are constantly feeling tired, and slightly burning up. Also tears up a little bit every now and then. My vision is not as good as before, but not that bad. I have no form of headache though. Could this mean I will be needing glasses? Or could this just be because of stress?
I have a girl whom I give too much priority but that girl doesn't give me same priority back she is more attached to her family .I get depressed .what to do.
I am 25 year old man I have some problems regarding Memory I cant remember which I was read please suggest me some remedies medicine.
She thinks a lot and take a lot of stress, she believes that her body parts get shortened or cut while she's asleep. She have left taking medicine and sits all the time thinking. It's been around 5 years in beginning when we consult with a psychiatrist. He prescribed her some anti psychotic drugs, initially they helped but the symptoms are back after a while and she thinks that doctors can't cure her, nothing can be done now.
Hai mam, I want to know about my friend. Since 1month he is getting dreams, were he is getting sticked between stones and unable to get out of it. As he feel the tightness he gets up from sleep.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.