Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old I have diabetic heart disease I took cholredral forte ismo 20 replace 50 tgtdr 10 prolomet 50 for the past 10 years I lost my sexual feelings and my penis is decrease small size what happened and have any medicine to improve in sidha or english medicine please give correct medicine.
How to reduce high Triglyceride. Im really worrying about this. Im not much eating eggs meat or fatty items .but I have high cholesterol. What to do. Is that dangerous? Please help me.
Main computer use ke 15 minutes ke baad. Mera body mein trembling hota aur low blood pressure jaise lagta hai. Thyroid mein dard hota hai. Aisa roz hota ha. Solution boliye.
I have been having pinom20 for my BP for past 3 years (prior to that I was having listril 2.5 for 15 yrs). now i find my BP has again risen to 140/80 levels. Do I need to increase the dosage or change the medication? Or do I need to see a cardiologist?
Lipid profile : Out of range parameters are : Total cholesterol : 230, LDL cholesterol-direct : 165, Non-HDL cholesterol : 171.56. I do not have any symptoms. It was just a routine checkup. Pls advise me to how to reduce the levels. Thanks in advance.
Dear sir I am a young boy and I feel well but some times I feel pain in my stomach and chest please suggest me what should I do?
Always experiencing palpation on my heart during the mid of the night. Waking up from nightmare, throat feeling sore, feet feels on fire, stomach rumbling, and neck feels tight! Especially during a cold weather day, or after I am extremely tired during the day time. To me it's more like a heart attack, but I've even appeared in the emergency room, they told me my heart looked OK. This pattern has been repetitively occurred like a myth for four years without an accurate diagnose. All I can say is that I self- diagnose myself as Chronic fatigue syndrome for 4 years too. Could you tell me what is wrong with me (chances of anxiety is very low), I'm waiting for a more reasonable answer!
I want to know about good and bad cholesterol in human body, how it effects and what kind of food is required to gain/reduce cholesterol?
I'm 24 years old female. I had sex for few times but unable to reach orgasms. Once the penetration occur I feel this pressure of defecation and end up having no pleasure. Post intercourse no such pressure remains. please give some advice about this.
How can I reduce my cholesterol level? My cholesterol is 209, direct LDL cholesterol is 143, CHDL/HDL is 4.6, LDL/HDL ratio is 3.2, non-HDL cholesterol is 164 and triglycerides is 130.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.