Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang P. ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi am Ms.23 started to intake ovulac ld tablets 21 days for my ivf treatment and I missed to take tablets for two days now its my 34th day still am not menstruated. Im I pregnant or creating some other issues?
I am 29 years old married women, its being 2 years completed to my marriage, que is just now we had sex and today I had my 8 day of menstrual cycle. As long as we had sex it started bleeding and we have done it with out condom as we usually do. Its a second time that while doing sex we had this problem. Now we both husband and wife are bit tensed about this thing. Kindly revert me back urgently.
Hello Sir/Mam, Me and my gf are planning for sex first time but thing is that it will be her periods time when we will get intimate. We are doing first time so plzz tell us what precaution should we take for not having pregnancy.
My friend is worried weather she is pregnant because her boyfriend inserted his penis one inch in her vagina but didn't have orgasm. Is there any chance for pregnancy. She also started taking Dronis 30 within 48 hrs.
Yesterday night I had sex with my partner, and I didn't use any safety precautions and I saw some bleeding from my vagina. I am 100% sure it's not my periods. Also, as I said we didn't use any safety precautions, I have doubt about my pregnancy. Can you suggest me what steps should I take to abort this situation. I don't want to be pregnant right now. Also currently I am having Medicine for PCOD from last 1 month.
I want to have sex without condom how can I avoid pregnancy . Can I-piles are good. The girl is virgin. also will there be blood from her vagina. How can I overcome situation of bleeding and is that bleeding normal. The girl is quite thin.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dr. Im 26 years I have suffering from reddish skin, itching odourless white discharge bt odourless nd peeling dkin behind vaginal to anus please suggest m immediately rekeaf treatment please suggest.
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.