Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang I DesaiYour feedback matters!
My friend Had undergone Knee surgery due to accident, After that He got a small pimple like thing in his back, which is day by day increasing its size n becoming big and round. Like suggest me The diagnosing techniques to remove that.
Hi. My age is 25 and I am suffering from white beard problem. Can this be treated? Can white beard turn black? Daily I am taking patanjali amala juice for reducing grey hair. But this is not working. Can you suggest me please?
I am 45 years old, male. I had a viral fever few days back and consulted our family doctor. He checked my BP and said it is on higher side. It was 98/148. My weight is 85 kg, so Doctor prescribed some activities. After doing some light walk exercise, my BP was 95/132, still on higher side. What are the other precautions I should take to control my BP. Is it really alarming? Please suggest me Doctor. I do not have other symptoms like vomiting, headache, weakness, fever etc.
Chronic Gastritis++ Bile reflux disease ++ what is the permanent solutions and best Allopathic Capsules availibity.
Periods me jo girls k pain hota h pet me or kamar me kya ye natural h. Kuch bataye please kya pain kam ho sakta h koi food lene se ya koi natural tareeka ho jis se koi side effects na ho.
I had my c sec delivery 10 months ago. I got my periods after 5 months of my delivery. But since then I am running on irregular cycles. It gets delayed by at least 1 and a half month. I had a history of irregular periods even before my pregnancy. Had taken some medicines at that point of time to make them regular.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more:
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
The Lime Honey may be taken by diabetic patients? Will it increase sugar level? I am a diabetic patent within border level with medicine. Can I take this combination?
I'm experiencing knee, thigh, foot, heel pain since 2 month. I already showed gynaecologist, M.D, BAMS doctor. They advised mi" Vitcofol tonic, 4 injections of vitamin D, chavanprash,shankhapushpi tablet. And leg exercise too" but there is no result. But now I don't know what should I do now? Is vitamin D injection show slow effect or immediate effect on my body? Pls help mi?
Which detoxification food can I take in fast? I want to detoxify my body. Tell me what is the procedure.
Hy. I'm 19 years old girl. My menstrual cycle was normal till now. But I'm not getting it now. I had my last on 28 dec 2015. It should be on time but I still did not got it. Should I go see a doc. And yes my diet is not very good due to my busy schedule and I smoke. I can hve my dinner only. Breakfast and lunch are usually skipped. please help.
I'm 21 years old and my weight is 40 kg. Working in a software corporate. I'm returning at 8 pm from office. After that i'll have a red banana and a orange between 9 to 10 and a cup of milk between 9.30 to 10.30. After that only i'll fell down around 11 pm. But until 1 r 2 i'll roll here n there in bed. After that time only i'm sleeping. Because of that late sleep after 1 am, during day time i'm feeling restless. I need to know is there any problem in my food habits. Please suggested the right time to eat fruits to gain weight.
The tooth of which I have taken rct treatment but couldn't complete has turned black. What does it mean and what should I do? What would be the cost if any treatment has to be done?
I am working in IT sector and sit before computer or smartphone or Tv 12-14 hours on daily basis. For last 15-20 days I am not able to concentrate on my work due to mild headache and head heaviness which starts from back of my head. I also observed my neck remain stiff and slightly pain in arm and neck. Someone suggested me in your panel to do stretch exercise of neck. I am doing exercises but still not feeling good, I am unable to concentrate on work. Would appreciate if you help me. I consulted general physician but nothing worked. Which specialist doctor should I approach for this problem. Thank u.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 to 85 kgs I want to lose weight please help.
I have typhoid from past 1 month still reports shows positive, any suggestions on this, And what can I have in food,
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common form of abdominal bleeding from uterus. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods might be due to fibroids (noncancerous tumors of the uterus),
ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, use or blood thinners and problems with intrauterine device.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal the your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Low iron levels can cause heavy bleeding, thus maintaining the iron levels is a good idea
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers like aspirin and ibuprofen. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Try using a menstrual cup as they have greater capacity as compared to tampons or pads. Also, one does not need to carry any supplies for the day
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting
- Dilation and curettage that is scraping of the uterus is done
- Hysteroscopy is where a long scope is inserted in the vagina and the lining of the uterus which causes bleeding is removed
- Endometrial resection is where the lining of the uterus is destroyed or removed and also makes it impossible to have babies after this
- Hysterectomy - This procedure is the surgical removal of cervix and uterus (If this procedure is done then it is impossible to make babies after this)
Following these simple tips is sure to control your bleeding, but if you still face issues and problems then consult a doctor.