Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang I DesaiYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from severe dandruff and hairfall problem what should I do to prevent hairfall?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs .I want to lose weight please help.
I am 32 years female, trying to conceive. I have regular periods of a 28/29 days cycle. And I also ovulate every month. I last had my periods on the 4th of September, so I was expecting my next period around 1st or 2nd october. But instead it started on the he 29th of September plus I didn't ovulate this month, I just had some white watery odorless discharge and mild pan in the lower abdomen. Is it normal? Or a start of some problems?
I have to reduce my fat and I am want to make my body slim and fit please help me thanks in advance.
I have black dark on forehead can I used to b fair is three sny side effects M black how can I fair skin.
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 ko C SECTION hua tha aur 2 month 16 day ki baby girl hai sir unka body sooj gaya hai aur night me bo 5 or 6 baar urine bhi jati aur bahut thrust bhin lagata hai sir batay ki ye sab symptoms delivery ke baad normal hai ya phir unko diabetes ho gayi hai sir diabetes bala byakti kitne time tak jinda rahta hai aur aage me kya karoon.
Hi i'm 18 years old girl Im suffering from pcos i'm doing my mbbs in philippines here in philippines der s a option of gluta drip this gluta drip is for whitening but o have to know that is this good for pcos will this cure my pcos and hence I can reduce my weight also please reply me doctors thank you.
Hi. When I take a short walk of 15 mins I feel tried and short of breath this also happens when I climb a flight of stairs and need to catch my breath what could be the reason. I am 30 years old female. Thanks.
Small multiple brown spots have appeared on the inner lips of the genitals. Does not itch. Is it normal?
Lybrate | Dr. Nishi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 27 year old, I have stone in each kidney, size of the stone is 5 mm and 6 mm on right and left kidneys respectively, what should I do?
She is having severe knee pain some time when she gets up from bed it become difficult to walk and knee do not act. Please suggest some medicine.
I am not becoming the fat what will be the reason can I suggest me how to gain the fat without any side effects and I will take food thrice a day please suggest how to become fat.
I am 25 and my moustache is very thin. I got a patchy beard. Can any medicine help me grow thicker moustache and a proper beard.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynaecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynaecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynaecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.