Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurang Gaikwad
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and also use many shampoos but still their is no result of this products so what should I do?
Doctor I want to know how to make my face skin oil free because my skin is too oily. So please suggest me?
Hi I sometimes suffer hard headache at night and so on I can not sleep well. What may be the reason?
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from psoriasis what precautions should I need to take please suggest.
I am a 21 year old girl, having poly cystic ovary syndrome Is there any cure of this? What should I do to get rid of it? Could you please tell me everything about this disease?
How to increase concentration? My exams are near and I am not able to concentrate, I am worried I want to score good marks.
Here are 7 things to adopt for your bed time-
1) Plan for next day: Preparing in advance always gives you more time and leaves you stress free. Things like looking for keys, deciding what to wear etc make you late and add to your morning stress. Prepare also for breakfast or what to cook the next day. Planning at night doesnt take much time and makes your next day start on a good note.
2) Shut out the buzz: Most of us say goodnight to family and head to bed only to spend the next hour checking Facebook and social media. Or you end up watching a funny video or movie late into the night. If you keep yourself distracted, you can't go off to sleep early or get quality sleep. The light from your gadget's screen can be harmful and stress inducing. It is best to give yourself an hour away from your mobile phone or other gadgets before you sleep.
3) Write a 'Thank-You' Diary: There are many ways to become a more positive person and the best is to have appreciation. Try finding out that 1 thing (more is better) that you are thankful for. Do it everyday. This practice right ahead of your sleep time calms you down, makes you feel happy, satisfied and goes on a long way in contributing to a heathy lifestyle.
4) Stretch it out: Like most people do you also have a job where you keep sitting for long hours? Stretching really works, it helps lengthen tendons and muscles and can reduce the frequency and severity of cramps ensuring you get a better night's sleep.
5) Try meditating: Our work life has become ever so demanding, we are constantly bombarded with information via the television, social media, the internet, friends and work which results in stress and anxiety! Few minutes of meditation before bed, slows down your brain activity which results in a deeper and more peaceful sleep. You will wake up feeling well-rested, energized and ready to take on the day!
6) Book by your side: Reading before bed is has amazing benefits. Firstly, it calms the nerves by eliminating excess sound and vision stimulus (exactly the opposite of what you get from watching television!). It helps you to wind down and sleep better, it also improves brain function, your memory and the thinking process overall.
7) Sleep is crucial: Foremost is to simply make sleep a priority. It is not as simple as it sounds. Sleep deficiency directly relates to increased stress, weight gain and productivity loss. Going to bed late and managing with 5 or 6 hours sleep sets a bad tone for your day.
Your happiness and general wellbeing is controlled by how relaxing you make your bed time.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question on this topic or a related one.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
BDSM which stands for Bondage Domination Sadism and Masochism is a popular catch phrase to describe a certain type of behaviour in humans for gratification of pleasure by using means like bondage, pain, power and discipline. The concept of BDSM differs from person to person as one may consider power and humiliation as means of pleasure while another might consider it to be paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires).
Different roles in BDSM:
Dominance: This is a role assumed by a dom (male) or a domme (female) who controls the other person and the flow of events. Everything during the course of BDSM is regulated (from rules to positions) by the dominant partner.
Daddy/Mummy: A term used to describe the dominant who usually chooses to assume a parental role to the sub.
Master/Mistress: Widely used, this term is used to denote the dominant who demands different degrees of compliance from the submissive. The master/mistress can choose to treat the sub in whatever way they want to.
The dominant can choose to use different forms such as:
Bondage: Using ropes or any device that limits the sub’s movement during the intercourse/foreplay.
Sadism: The dominant chooses to gratify pleasure by inflicting pain on the submissive.
Submission: The submissive one has to adhere to the set of rules laid down by the dominant partner and isn’t allowed to say “no” to any order given by the dominant.
Slave: This term is used to denote a submissive who is entirely at the mercy of the dominant. Chained collars are common in this kind of role play.
Brat: This term is used for a sub who has misbehaved by not complying with the dominant’s wishes and is punished (sexually or by inflicting pain otherwise) for the same.
Pet: The sub is referred to as a “pet” (kitty/pony/puppy) and treated as one by the dominant. Collars, tails, leashes and cages are some of the equipment used in this kind of BDSM. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!