Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GarjeYour feedback matters!
Sometimes while urination I feel like blockage by forcing little after that only it occurs, is this because of fracture in penile nerve or some other problem, I also have a problem of nocturnal emission.
I am worried about my hairfall, thin hairs and spit ends. What to do to make them long and healthy and create volume ni hairs.
Acne is a skin condition in which there is excess production of oil from the sebaceous glands leading to the blockage of hair follicles. It is the most common problem of adolescents, therefore, it is known as yauvanpidika in ayurveda; yauvan means adolescence and pidika means pustules or papules.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, margosa (neem), red sandalwood, basil, and fuller's earth with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric, and indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki) in equal parts. Take teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take 1 teaspoon of powdered indian gooseberry fruit (amla; amalaki) in morning and evening with water.
Diet and lifestyle:
Avoid spicy, oily, bitter, and sour foods.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effects on the body like fennel, coriander seeds, indian gooseberry (amla; amalaki), and aloe vera.
Increase intake of water to about 8-10 glasses per day, and take coconut water.
Wash your face frequently with mild herbal soaps.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Consult doctor for any queries
I am suffering from the hair fall. Please suggest the process to curb the hair fall and how can I regrowth it?
My grandmother is 75 years old and she is a diabetics patient and has has high blood pressure, 8 years ago she has got chikungunya and since then she is suffering from joint pain, she also struggles to walk properly, is there any medication for her joint pains apart from surgeries and high dosage tablets.
I have very heavy stomach ache and gas problems. I can not bear it. Please suggest me what should I do?
My mother is suffering from boil (funsi, foda) with pus in left side between shoulder and neck from last 3 days. Please advice medicine. It is very paining.
Hi I'm a male or boys is it necessary to brush teeth in the night see because I don't get time to brush in the night so it is necessary to brush in the night once in the morning is not OK? It is necessary to brush twice or in the night also? I don't get time to brush my teeth in the night I go to sleep directly? Is it necessary or once is OK? Once is OK brushing in the morning? Please tell me please.
What is good biscuits for sugar person. And what what good food for sugar person. Because my father day to day looks Old. And energy loosing. Please suggest good medicines or food.
Hello. I'm 19 year old girl. I'm suffering from pimples on my cheeks. I never had pimples ever. I had whiteheads around nose but I never had pimples, but I'm having it now & it's going worse. I'm not touching it, taking possible measures but it's not going away. Please suggest me something. Medicine, cream or any suggestions would be appreciated.
I am 19 yrs old. Sometime pain in my one leg. When pain in right leg but no pain in left leg and vice versa. How is it?
1. take a spoon full of flax seed (alsi) empty morning with glass of water, it contains omega 3 fatty acis which is essential for hair growth.
2. Have one amla every morning.
3. Consume plenty of fluids with buttermilk, coconut water, lime juice, water intake it should be 8_10 glasses per day.
4. Add eggs, chicken in your diet.
5. If you are vegetarian then have one small bowel of pulses everyday.
6. Consume less tea/coffee.
7. Consume milk daily, soya milk.
8. Eat 2_3 fruits apple, strawberries, chikoo, mango, papaya.
9. Have a methi water empty stomach, make paste of it, apply over scalp and wash after half hour.
10. Give daily massage to your hairs by mixing coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil.
11. Eat food which contains vitamin _e ground but, almond, sea food.
12. Consume iron rich food green leafy vegetables, millets jowar, bajra jaggery.
13. Avoid red meat.
14. Last but not least manage your stress which is also the main reason for it, do half hour meditation daily.
M into gyming since 20 days m 61 kgs now nd my height is 5'11. I had done free hand for last 20 days, my trainer told me to lift dumbbells now, m a bit thin also but my body is gaining weight these days, will there be any problem if I use dumbbells or any weights now.
Different foods have different properties. Here are some foods to have and a few you must refrain from if you are suffering from arthritis and inflammatory pain:
Include these foods in your diet.
1) cherries - these contain anthocyanocides which assist in lowering uric acids, thus reducing the level of pain.
2) ginger - eating fresh ginger of drinking ginger root tea is advisable if suffering from arthritis and inflammatory pain. The gingerols present in it include anti-inflammatory compounds which are extremely helpful.
3) pineapple - there exists in pineapples, an element called bromelain which is a very effective anti-inflammatory.
4) raw apple cider vinegar - anti-inflammatory properties of raw apple cider vinegar are also very beneficial. It can be consumed by drinking a tablespoon of the vinegar mixed in about 250ml water or as salad dressing.
5) turmeric - turmeric or as we call it haldi, has anti-oxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
6) omega 3 fatty acids - omega 3 fatty acids also have anthocyanocides. Which lower the levels of uric acids. Eating more of chia seeds, flax seeds and fish is also encouraged.
And the foods to avoid are,
1) sugary foods - sugary foods are like toxins which cause inflammations and lead to more pains in the body. Hence, avoid foods with excessive sugar when suffering from arthritis and inflammatory pain.
2) omega 6 oils - these oils, if consumed in high amounts, cause inflammations. It is advisable to replace these foods with healthier foods.
3) fried foods: deep fried foods are cooked at high temperatures and thus induce inflammation.
4) salt - this happens to some people where excess intake of sodium increases the pain in the joints. Hence, lowering consumption is not a bad idea.